Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:11 pm

She pouted at him, her eyes big and sweet, "Am I really?"

Tony sighed and shook his head. "We'll find a way, don't worry." He gestured up to the apartment. "Do you need me to bring anything over for you guys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:23 am

Akira touched the end of her nose with his finger, "Most likely."

Beyril shrugged, "If you bring over sausage in the morning, I'll make biscuits and gravy?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:44 pm

She pouted at him but settled against him once more, too tired, for once, to bother arguing.

Tony laughed, unaware of how she could change the topic so lightly, "Want anything else? Eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, cinimman rolls..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:49 pm

"Please." she laughed giving him a playful wink before she put out the butt of her cigarette on the pavement, "Orange rolls are far better anyways."

Akira carried her inside, resting her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:57 pm

He laughed aloud, "Orange rolls? Never heard of 'em. Guess I'll have to get up early tomorrow." He shrugged, but he still seemed disturbed. "When will you be up?"

She let out a whimper, clinging to his shoulder. "No. Bed. Snuggles." Her words weren't fully coherent, and her eyes did open as she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:00 pm

"Probably seven. I usually get up early." she waved, "See you in the morning?"

"I have to see where Beyril wants you first." He teased.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:03 pm

He groaned, "Woman, some people do like to sleep." Nonetheless, he shook his head and grinned. "I'll text you when I'm on my way. Mind if I bring the roommate by? He's a bit of a recluse."

She let out a tired grunt but her hold lessened as she curled in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:24 pm

She shrugged, "I don't care. The more the merrier."

Akira rubbed her shoulders with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:31 pm

He nodded. "Go get yourself some sleep, alright? It's been a damn long day."

Savannah let out a happy sound, somewhere between a tired moan and a mew, slowly falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:36 pm

She nodded, waving as she ran inside.

When Beyril saw the sleeping Savannah, she pointed to a door off to the side, "That's the room that you guys are using. I'll... move everything out later..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:39 pm

Savannah was already curled into a tight ball on the couch, arms crossed over her chest, hands balled into loose fists at her clavicles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:43 pm

Akira lifted her onto his shoulder, "Alright, thanks."

Beyril nodded and went to her room. Akira looked around, noticing the out of place decor in relation to the rest of the house. Her parents old room. He laid Savannah down on the bed and pushed her hair off of her face, going into the bathroom to wash the blood off his hands and remove the last of the glass.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:49 pm

Savannah curled on the bed quickly, making soft noises between breaths. By the time he came back in, she'd commandeered his pillow and wrapped herself around it, muttering in her sleep and nibbling on her bottom lip. She looked so innocent and so surprisingly peaceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:52 pm

Akira gave a goofy, half smirk as he wrapped his hands and squirmed into bed next to her, kicking his shoes and jeans off, and tossing his jacket on the chair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:56 pm

She made a sudden, happy sound, an exclamation, and pressed herself against him, sighing cheerfully and relaxing in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:58 pm

He ran his fingers through her hair, despite it hurting, and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:09 pm

Morning came and Rogue ended up being the one to handle Tony's phone, the groggy main barely able to think straight and hardly able to drive on his own. The assassin had shot Beyril texts to keep her updated while they picked up food and headed over.

Savannah had managed to curl towards Akira at some point during the night, having kicked the other pillow off the bed entirely and was now sharing her pillow with him, though she mostlly used his arm. She had one leg between both of his, the other wrapped around them. One of her arms was still crossed over her chest, one clinging to his shirt as she had her face mostly buried in his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:14 pm

Beyril whistled as she got the kitchen ready for making food.

Akira, the log that he was when tired, didn't move, save for the occasional snore as he wrapped protectively around Savannah.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:19 pm

Rogue and Antonio made it to the apartment shortly after the last text, and Rogue loaded up both of his arms so that Tony wouldn't have to worry about too much. They got everything inside shortly; two gallons of milk (one 2%, one whole), a carton of orange juice, a couple logs of breakfast sausage, bacon (turkey), two dozen eggs, pancake/waffle mix, heavy whipped cream, several boxes of tea and bags of coffee grounds, sugar (grain and powdered), and a random assortment of fall-covered flowers, which a very tired and slow Italian brought over to Beyril, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:21 pm

Beyril grinned and blushed deeply, "I never asked for flours, but I certainly won't turn them down." she teased, taking them, and getting a vase with water to set them in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:24 pm

Tony muttered something unintelligibly, not entirely aware enough to make his usual flirty comeback. Rogue merely shook his head, helping to put the cold stuff in the fridge before politely sitting on the couch. He was promptly laid upon by a careless Tony, who set his feet on the boy's lap. Rogue glared over at him, though, at some point, the weapon had unbuttoned his shirt and it was not laying around him lazily, framing his outline. The assassin's face went red and he promptly looked any and everywhere else.

Hearing the stirring in the kitchen, Savannah began to shift a bit, murmuring unintelligibly and locking her legs around him tighter, holding herself close and refusing to fully wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:28 pm

Beyril turned on the stove, "Thanks for the food. Anyone have any preferences as to what I make first?" She glanced at Tony, "Coffee, maybe?"

Akira snorted back, and held her tighter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:31 pm

Tony nodded, "Lots of coffee. I brought some expensive stuff." He kicked Rogue's leg and the kid made a somewhat pained sound. "Techie over here doesn't drink it and I don't want it to go to waste."

Savannah let out a squeak, opening her eyes as his grip tightened, her breasts and the pressure of his arm making it slightly difficult to breathe. "Aki....." she let out a yawn, and her tired brain was too lazy to inform her that she hadn't finished his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:33 pm

Akira muttered under his breath, patting her lips with a finger before snoring again.

Beyril laughed, "Well, I need at least three cups to start my day, so I'll be happy to oblige." she started the coffee maker, smiling as the smell filled the room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:43 pm

She squeaked again, squirming slightly in his arms, the cool band of the ring brushing against his chest as she moved.

Tony let out a sigh, closing his eyes and lounging lazily while Rogue searched through his playlists. "Need help?" The Italian said, not opening his eyes as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next