Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) Empty
PostSubject: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:48 pm

It had been about a week since the girls had left Claire alone to sort out herself on her own. Jasmine didn't really know what to do about the situation, and had largely shut herself in when she wasn't training at the DWMA shooting range. For once, she decided to reach out first, but not to her girlfriend --- to Sarah.

That was what brought her here, sitting at the back of an all-but-empty cafe and waiting for the younger girl to arrive. She still looked like she hadn't sleep, and she'd already been through two cups of coffee in the hour she'd been sitting there, waiting alone.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:54 pm

Sarah slipped through the door, taking a moment to look around before spotting Jazz, hurrying over to her. She slipped into the seat, offering a gentle smile. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:56 pm

She smiled back at her, albeit tiredly, crooked. "How ya been, Sar?" The blue-haired girl took a sip of her double shot espresso, shrugging. "It's been a little while."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:57 pm

Sarah nodded in agreement, leaning into her seat. "Yeah... How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:58 pm

Jasmine shrugged, "Tired." She laughed, holding out her cup. "This shit is heaven sent." She chuckled to herself, "I've been working most of the time."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:01 pm

Sarah laughed softly, nodding. "Yeah... I spend most of my time at the Academy or at Tony's house... So what'd you need?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:03 pm

Her eyes looked around as she thought to herself, "Well, we haven't talked for a while and we haven't even gotten to hang out without.... your sister regardless."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:11 pm

Sarah pursed her lips, her brow furrowing. "I'd rather not talk about her, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:25 pm

"More power to ya," she said, taking another drink. "I wasn't about to anyway."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:28 pm

Sarah smiled, slipping from her seat from just a moment to go up and order something. She came back soon enough, sliding back into her chair. "Though... I do have a question. Are you two still... together?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:33 pm

Jasmine stared down into her drink for a long time before shrugging, "I don't see why we wouldn't be. That's open for interpretation though." She took a long drink before sighing. "I can't just watch her fall apart without her even caring, though. I can't."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:17 pm

Sarah's drink arrived, and she accepted it with a nod. "I know what you mean. At least after the incident with Superbia, she was trying to hunt him down. Now she's... Hollow. Like they ripped her out and just gave us the husk."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:26 pm

The revolver nodded, tapping her fingers on the table. "I don't like it. She checked out clear at the hospital, though I assume that she hasn't been to therapy since." A sigh and she closed her eyes, leaning her head back. "But we said that we wouldn't talk about her. Do you skate?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:28 pm

Sarah shook her head. "I tried a few times, and all I got were scraped arms and bruised knees."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:43 pm

A smirk tugged at her lips, "Roller skates or skateboard?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:46 pm

Sarah laughed a bit. "Both, actually. Unfortunately, the only thing I ever mastered besides the bicycle was the scooter."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:57 pm

Jazz shrugged and smirked, "Justice uses xir scooter on occasion, but I prefer my skates. Do you wanna go to the park or something?'
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:58 pm

Sarah shrugged, sipping her late. "Up to you. I don't have anything really planned for today, so I'm open to just about anything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:01 pm

"Just you and I or would you like Justice or someone to tag along?" She pulled at her phone but waved at her, "You can invite whomever you'd like."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:03 pm

Sarah smiled a bit. "Sure, invite Justice. That works for me." She took another sip. "So is this a skate park or just a regular park with a skate area kinda thing?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:06 pm

"Regular park," she said, texting the agender, "It's Justice's favorite hangout. Xe goes there to workout, play sports, ride xir scooter, and even occasionally swim." Jasmine shrugged as she set the phone on the table and downed the rest of her drink.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:09 pm

Sarah nodded, taking a big drink from her latte. "So... Anything you wanted to talk about, before we get going? I mean... I wasn't really expecting the text..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:13 pm

She shook her head. "It just felt weird... us never hanging out and whatnot, and with Tony and Rogue having summer classes, well." Jasmine shrugged, "Our schedules don't line up for us to hang out and Justice well... Justice doesn't do a whole hell of a lot of talking."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:21 pm

Sarah raised a brow, looking at Jazz. "What does Justice want to do?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:26 pm

"Everything else." Jasmine said, laughing, "Write, observe, exercise, train... xe's tried bird watching before. That was probably the most boring one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)   An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Informal Discussion (Bliv & I)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next