Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) Empty
PostSubject: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:16 am

Spencer loosened his shoulders and tried to become as loose as possible. Not needingly, he pulls his legs up one after the other and stretches them up behind his back. Then he calms himself down and closes his eyes for a moment before snapping them back open again and smiling over at Kataro.

"Well, this should be fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:21 am

Kataro nodded while getting up from the ground. He jogged in place for a few seconds and breathed in and out. "I hope this doesn't turn out ultra destructive." He said with a smile. He didn't know how this resonating would turn out. He knew they'd do it with ease considering their relationship, but he didn't know what knew form or ability he'd take on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:24 am

Spencer stretched some more and turned his back; bending it in every possible way to keep it from locking on him. Then he cracks his neck and his knuckles. He really was hoping that they didn't end up blowing a hole in.....in the universe or something.....even if it was almost impossible for it to happen.

"Yeah. Let's NOT destroy the world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:32 am

"Truly." He said as he began to turn blue. He slowly firmed around Spencer's legs, turning into his physical weapon form. The blue wavelength disappeared and black metal braces with large, holed boots appeared on Spencer's legs. "Alrighty then. Let's get this show on the road shall we?" Kataro said with a smile as he reflected on the boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:40 am

"I hope you're ready."

Without warning, Spencer grinned and faced the thickest part of the forest. He calmed himself down and began focusing. It wouldn't take much to amplify their wavelengths, but handling it would be the hard part. His focus intensified and the wavelengths were beginning to match up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:44 am

Kataro nodded as the humming of their souls resonated. "Soul resonance!" He shouted as the rate increased. Kataro could already feel a transformation beginning, but they needed to fuel it up a bit more. "We're pretty close Spencer! Let's just increase the rate and we'll see what happens." He said through his weapon form, maintaining a wavelengths with Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:48 am

Spencer clenched his fists and focused even harder. He knew they were reaching maximum amplitude, and he was trying his best to keep from failing the attempt. Eventually, they were just below their maximum wavelength power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:02 am

Kataro's weapon form began to liquefy. It turned into a goo-ish substance which climbed up Spencer's entire body. The goo engulfed all of Spencer's body parts except his head. The goo was black and weird. But it solidified around Spencer's body after it finished traveling. It looked like a tight, metal suit around his body. It had blue, glowing streaks all over it which looked somewhat like veins. There were now less bullet holes on his feet, but this new form packed quite a punch. Now there was large holes at the bottom of each foot. There were large-ish bullet holes in the center of his back, his elbows, calfs, and one in his chest. Kataro wasn't sure the magnitude or strength of these new bullet holes, but he'd like to find out. "Spencer. Try firing out of the hole." He said with a smirk, still maintaining the resonance with a bit more ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:06 am

Spencer chuckled and maintained a steady focus while pointing himself towards a really thick tree. Squinting, he steadies his footing and brings both elbows up; firing at the tree. The force caused him to fly backwards through the air, and because he hadn't expected it, he lost his footing and slid across the ground on his back for a few moments before flipping back onto his stomach again. He'd lost his focus, thus the resonance wasn't completely fulfilled.

Standing up, he doubles over and catches his breath. It'd taken a good amount of energy out of him to do it.

"Jeez........did you know....you could do that?"

Last edited by Waffle-chan on June 25th 2014, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:09 am

OOC: Justa let yhu know. Each bullet has enough force to blow you forward or back about 7 feet. :3 But the bullets only travel about 17 feet before dissipating. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:14 am

OOC: Why didn't you say so? ewe I'll edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:23 am

Kataro glowed blue again and turned into his human form, laying in the grass. "Wowzers... I didn't know I could do that actually. But that was frickin awesome!" He shouted as his hands shot up. "With that force...! You could do a whole lot! You could probably step in mid-air. You could dash faster than anyone has ever imagined! And if the recoil is like that, imagine how strong the bullet is! If you fired that while keeping your feet planted, I don't know how high you'd go!" He exclaimed with excitement, panting all the while. "This opens so many windows... It's almost crazy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:34 pm

Spencer stood up and wiped the dirt from his face. Kataro was right. Something like that would be lethal if you knew how to control it. Considering it practically blew him halfway across the training field, it would prove helpful in a bad situation.

"Yeah...we should probably....learn how to control it....otherwise.....we'll be thrown back a mile again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:54 pm

Kataro nodded, not wanting to wait. So he jumped back into his weapon form, molding around Spencer's legs. His weapon form completed once again. He smiled, wanting to push Spencer and himself, but only to make then stronger. "Let's get started! I don't wanna loose the grove we just had. Let's try to get back into ASAP." He said in a determined tone. He began to resonate with Spencer almost instantly, hoping to go even further than what they just did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:00 pm

Spencer was quite surprised when Kataro instantly tried resonating again. It took him a moment, but he eventually gained his focus. He felt the amplitude becoming stronger and stronger by the second. It was a little easier this time, but still used a lot of his energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:06 pm

The black and blue goo already formed around his body, solidifying. Kataro, sweating, trying to maintain this level of resonance. It was easier, but still difficult. "Ok. Let's maintain this level for now and you try to get a little training in while you can... If we can handle it..." Kataro said.

OOC: If Kataro and Spencer manage to take the resonance further, the good will cover his head and solidify, but there will be a a single, large blue eye on the face of it. He will also get a jet pack on his back that allows him to fly for a short time. AND, the black metallic goo will be able to extend from its position like blades, shooting out as far as 6 feet. Any questions, my young dunghopper?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:19 pm

OOC: But Senpoo, Kataro's weapon form/resonance ability is badass. .o.

Spencer was almost dripping with sweat and he felt weaker than he had before. His breathing had quickened, but he held on to what he had left and planted his feet into the ground; screwing them to the ground to make sure he could take the impact. Then he fires a shot at a broken fence post. Despite having his footing, the force knocks him back on one foot, but it allowed him to catch himself.

"I'm going to........I'm going to try something."

Spencer fires two shots out of his feet; one from each foot. The force launched him into the air and he used it to his advantage; flipping once and firing two more shots from his feet. Then when he was close to the ground, he fired from his elbows and landed on his feet quite a few yards away.

"That was..."

Spencer blacks out for a second and the resonance ends. He laid unconscious for a few seconds before slowly moving back into reality. He rolled over onto his back and stared up for a few moments. He felt exhausted already.

"That went.......well...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:44 pm

Kataro remained in his weapon form, breathing heavily. "Well... At least... Our connection is strong." He said with a smirk. Kataro still felt they could push it a little further, but as of now, he couldn't even leave his weapon form. He decided not to do any moving or transforming for his sake and Spencer's. "So... What's next...?" He panted out heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:53 pm

Spencer continues to lay there. He felt no need to move, and didn't want to anyways. His legs were weak and he really felt as if he'd just lifted weights for two days straight. His breathing had slowed, but he wasn't feeling any better.

"We're going to.....do it again."

Spencer started to stand up with shaky legs and held himself up. Standing UP was the hard part. Standing still was easy considering he couldn't feel anything in his legs anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:02 pm

Kataro tried his best to keep Spencer propped with his weapon form. He wasn't so about trying it again. They'd probably pass out and die or something. But he was still pumped, mentally, not physically. He let out a good long sigh, controlling his breathing. "Alright... Let's do this." He said with a smirk as his soul rate thing increased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:13 pm

Spencer focuses as hard as he can. He literally felt like falling over and dying, but he kept telling himself that he had to keep trying. The amplitude of their wavelengths were reaching their max, and they eventually reached soul resonance. There was a large amount of stress being put on to him, but he had to try and perfect the move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:20 pm

"Soul... Reso-..." Kataro said as the resonance ended. He went out of his weapon form, resuming human form and falling onto the grass. He was panting hard, one eye open and sweating. "I rarely... Ever sweat..." He said just before fading out of consciousness. His breathing slowing and his eyes both fully closing. It was a good attempt. Not he knew that'd be MUCH easier next time they tried to do it, but right now... He was passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:27 pm

Spencer fell over as well and landed on his knees. His vision was motion-blurred and he felt sick to his stomach. Everything was a shade of blue and grey and he felt dizzy. Eventually, he laid down to regain his breath and whatever he could of his energy. He hadn't even noticed Kataro out of weapon form until he looked over and saw him sprawled out on the ground. He watched him for a second just to make sure he was alive. When he saw his chest move, he sighed of relief and took a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:20 pm

Kataro laid there silently. He was currently dead, just barely in consciousness. He was still breathing lightly, and still sweating. Hm... Wow... That was awesome... We resonated so strongly... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:48 pm

Spencer sat back up again and held himself up on his knees for a moment before standing. Stumbling over to where Kataro was, he turned him into his back and felt his pulse just double check. Once he was positive that he didn't just try and kill his weapon, he sits down a foot away from him to take a breather. There wasn't any doubt that the ability was going to take a great amount of practice considering how bad it just hit them physically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next