Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:45 pm

Kataro turned his head and looked at Spencer. "Well... Wut now...? I can't move..." He said as his head slowly turned and face the sky. "Let's just lay here a while... Then die..." He muttered.

OOC: Small, small post.......... :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:58 pm

Spencer looked over at Kataro and chuckled. Dying was an option. However, if Kataro didn't want to practice anymore, he might be able to carry him to the car.

"Well, if you'd rather go home, I can carry you to the car. Picking you up will be the hardest part."

Spencer lays down next to Kataro and stares up at the sky before turning his head to look at him. Then he turns on his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 2:23 am

Kataro just barely nodded as a response, looking over at Spencer as he did.

OOC: Criminally small post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:24 am

OOC: Is there anything else you wanted to do in this thread? If not, we can close it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 2:24 pm

OOC: How about we time skip to where they've got a bit more of a grasp on it? Or when they're back to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:17 pm

OOC: Mkay. So you want to time skip to where they're back at the training grounds again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:49 pm

OOC: Sure :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 1:08 am

Spencer gets out of his car and stretches as if he'd just stepped out of bed. It'd been a few days since they'd last visited the training grounds without practically dying while doing so, and they'd gotten so used to resonating despite how short of a time period it was.

"Ya know.....it's weird how we're almost completely used to doing this.....just after three days too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 1:22 am

Kataro smiled as he stepped out from the passenger seat. He jogged in place for a few seconds the let out a sigh. "I'm actually not surprised. We're so close, it's so easy. Us being together makes it even easier to resonate." He said as he walked into the grassy training grounds. "Well. We can stay in the full body suit for a little while, so now we should try testing out a few moves, maybe even pushing it further." Kataro suggested with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:42 pm

Spencer nods and holds his arm across his chest; repeating the same with his other arm to stretch them out. Then he rolls his shoulders again and shakes his arms to loosen them up. Figuring he looked like he was just about to box somebody, he swings both fists one after the other and jumps lightly on his feet.

"Eh. Rare chance of it failing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:50 pm

Kataro glowed blue, hopped into his weapon forms and solidified around Spencer's legs. "Hm. I feel much more comfortable on your legs now. Do I feel lighter? I think I probably should now." Kataro asked. "Wait! Let's save the questions for after the resonance. LEDS DUU TES!!!" He shouted with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:34 pm

Spencer chuckled and nodded; planting his feet firmly on the ground and focusing on resonating. Ever so slowly, he became more and more tense as the energy built up. He felt the strength elevating a lot easier this time, and they were getting close to soul resonance.

This actually--SHHHH. FOCUSFOCUSFOCUSFOCUS. DAMN YOU, SPENCER. FOCUS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:07 pm

Kataro smiled with a determined look on his face. "Alright! Let's push it!" He said as the armor slowly crawled up Spencer's body, solidifying as the rate of resonance increased. After a few more seconds, the armor solidified and the blue lights flowed throughout the armor. Steam blew out from the shoulders like a train. "Wow! It's much easier now. I'm not nearly as tired as I was. I think we can go even further. Unless you wanted to get a little more training in before then?" He asked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:13 pm

Spencer shrugged. They'd practiced for the past few days, but going further would more than likely make them pass out again. He turned around in a circle and looked for anything he could blow up. There were trees, but there were fires where there were trees.....there was a fence post, but there was a chance of them getting in trouble for blowing up property.

"Well uh......there isn't much here that we can target, but we can probably use this chance to try and get used to maneuvering.....considering how strong the recoil is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 10:39 am

Kataro nodded in a agreement. "Yeah... I doubt the trees will catch fire... As long as we don't fire then at the leaves. I don't think the wood or trunk of the tree will burn up... Maybe... He figured with a shrug. "But maneuvering sounds good for now. This form is no use if you're shooting without knowing what you're doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 10:54 pm

Spencer chuckles and looks around for another moment before finally finding the perfect target. A small tree that was about as wide as a football. It wasn't all that tall though, but as long as they kept the tree falling into the woods, they'd be fine.

"Alright. I'm ready when you're ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:21 pm

Kataro nodded. "I'm ready. But try not to do anything god like. If we do something that takes up to much energy, I'll lose this form." He said with a shrug. "But yeah... You're my Meister. So do your magic. I can't move without you." He said with another shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:45 pm

Spencer screwed his feet into the ground with his knees bent. Then he aims directly at the center of the tree and levels himself. When he fires, the impact causes him to take a step back. So instead of flying back 7 feet, he flips when he's sent backwards and fires another shot through his feet and gets a jumping start at the lower half of the tree. Twisting his body, he pushes his feet against the stump of the tree and fires another two shots from each foot before landing a few feet away. He'd stumbled forward slightly, but hadn't completely lost control like he had a couple tries ago.

"Well....that went well.....there isn't really much of a tree there anymore..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:53 pm

Kataro chuckled. "Verily." He said plainly. "So... What now? Do we need anymore training in this mode...? We could try to take this up a notch. Maybe we'll unleash some type of super sexy epic mode... Oh yeah! That's what I forgot! We need a name for this form! I was thinking something like; Tendo Shell: 0.1. Or something. I don't really know. I just came up with that randomly." He said with a smile as creative juices began to flow like crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:05 am

Spencer thought for a second. The look on his face had changed to a thinking-hard expression. His creative skills weren't the greatest, but he honestly tried his hardest at times to come up with things. It just never seemed to come out right.

"What about....Shell Number One....?"

His arms drew out dramatically and he stood proud of the cheesy; unoriginal name he'd just come up with. Then he pointed to his head and flexed his other arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:13 am

Shell Number One...? Kataro tho it to himself. "Hmm... Nah... It not cool enough. It's not fearful. No ones gonna say 'Oh no! It's Shell Number 1!' It needs to be something exiting, memorable and different. I have an idea... Tendo Regalia: Shade 1..." He said with a shrug. "I don't really know what regalia means, but it sounds cool for something like this. Plus I think it's sexy. Just imagine it. 'Oh no! The legendary Meister and Weapon duo! One a Death Scythe and the other a legendary Wolfman! They're using it... The Tendo Regalia: Shade 1!!!!!!!!!!' I dunno. I try to picture it when I think about it." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:23 pm

Chuckling, Spencer cancels Soul Resonance and allows them to take a small break. If they were going to kick it up a notch, they were going to need all the energy they could reserve. Letting Kataro transform, he heads back over to the car and pops the trunk; pulling out a canteen and tossing another one to Kataro.

"It's a lot more hotter out here than what I thought it was going to be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)   There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Once Was A.....(Waff and Senpoo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2