Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 6:51 pm

Vinnie nodded, stood up and eztinguished his cigerette. " Both of you, please tell me what you know of the witch Ebony. If you can make me untracable or convice her not to trace... then that would solve our problem right there. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:01 pm

"I've never heard this name before. I try to avoid most of the warlocks..Warlocks! Not the witches"
Chloe said as she took off her glasses. The only thing she wanted to do was a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:49 pm

Fasha finally got off the table. "Well, for starters, Ebony's a guy. He gets pretty defensive about that at times.... It's actually pretty funny to see how mad he gets at that!" She laughed slightly. "What was his exact words again? Something like 'oh, I'll KILL you for disrespecting me you insuffurable cur!'" The Witch raised her hand dramatically trying to capture how overly dramatic the Warlock tried to be with his threats. "'I shall make sure not even your pathetic... PArents will recognize the specific shine of your soul once they stumble upon IT'.... Or something." With a shrug of the shoulders, Fasha stopped her impression. "I always ended up just ignoring his little speeches."

The real question was, why did Ebony seem to be working with the DWMA to track Vinnie down? Now that she thought about it, it didn't seem likely that Vinnie was THAT special or noteworthy.... Something else had to be at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:51 pm

" Well I'd hate to sugest such a thing especailly after he was going to help kill three full Kishen. But can we kill him? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:08 pm

James had finally made it to the designated safe house where the meeting was going to take place. He was walking up to the door with the wind blowing his white robe. He approached the door and turned the handle and entered. In front of him were 2 witches and Vinnie. He walks to Vinnie and shakes his hand. "Sorry, I'm late. I've been busy. I received your letter...

Quote :
" Dear james. I have need of your services, you will be richly rewarded if you can lend me a hand. I do not ask that you do anything evil, I can promise you a head of power as one of my lieutenants if you come too. I can give you more info if you do come, but all you need to know right now is that I am not asking you to help do anything evil. Only kill evil men... I need a friend James. "

Signed,
Vinnie Stelletto

He stands next to Vinnie and pulls his hood down, his white bleached hair falling from his hood. "You can obviously see that I upgraded my wardrobe." He laughs, then folds his arms and looks at him. "Ok, so what is all of this about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:22 pm

" James, glad you could come. We can put off that buisness with ebony untill later. Now, what I need to do is become the head of the antoli family. To do this I need to be next in succession. " He briefly went into a room with a safe and came back with six files He put them on the table. " Now I we need to coordinate the assasination of these six men. Or other wise convise them to quit. James, has been called here becalse of his talents as an assasin. " He pushed three of the files to James. " Chloe I am giving you this man becalse he only joined up becalse his wife died. Fairly recently too, the funeral hasent even been held yet. I talked to him and he will give up his position if you can bring her back. " He pushed a file to Fasha. " Fasha, I am giving you this man becalse he is my freind. You could sway him to joining our side, his men would do very nicly for the final raid. I understand if you ave to kill him but please don't, he's a nice guy. " Vinnie sat down and opened the last file. " Last but not least the dons son. He is a Kishen egg with 95 souls under his belt, yeah. I am going to have too get some more souls if I want to stand a chance against him. I know some scumbags who got it coming. My contact information is in all of these profiles. In case you need to contact me. Any questions? "
ooc: I will PM James's targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:38 pm

James looked over the files and began thinking. "Vinnie, you must give me some time with this. To gather the equipment, plan each assassination, and get to each of these targets within a certain time, this is no task for a normal human being... but it can be done." He kept thinking. "Could you provide me with some basic necessities? Not much just some basic information that will make this run a lot smoother." He walked to the window and noticed it began to rain. He then proceeded to a empty table. "Vinnie a word?"

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on June 26th 2014, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:39 pm

Vinnie nodded and invited him into the next room, a bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:42 pm

He followed him into the bedroom. He proceeded to a empty table against the wall. He opened his robe and under it was his sash that contained 7 slots. He took one out marked "E". It was a map of Europe, he spread it out on the table. "Vinnie come here for a moment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:49 pm

Vinnie walked over and looked at the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:56 pm

"Whoah there, Vinnie, you pervy bastard, you...." Fasha stuttered more in reaction to being handed the file than her actual target now that he was out of the room. She took a few steps around the table, trying to find a good spot to sit on. "He's managed to get himself into quite a bit of trouble, hasn't he?" She asked the other Witch in the room with a smile on her face.

"Vinnie seems to have managed to get the entire DWMA, a criminal syndicate, AND Ebony after him. Also, chances are, if Ebony's after the Kishin, then Strix is probably after him too. I heard they were working pretty close together.... If that's the case, then we're also going to have to deal with the guys who serve under Strix, which includes at least two other witches and I believe a few notable Kishin Eggs as well as an army of golems.... Or so I've heard........ Information on him is a bit hard to get recently and a lot of the stuff I've heard about them seems to be typical conspiricy BS."

The Witch ended up leaning on the table as she thought for a moment. "I'm not going to risk my life for some quick cash, and you're the only one who can pull off his 'raise the dead' plan. Wanna try and a bit more out of him?"

Finally, she extended her hand to her fellow bird. "Oh, I'm Fasha by the way. I don't think I ever heard your name, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:00 pm

James takes out his knife and cuts his finger letting a drop of blood leak onto the map. As the drop hits the map, it dissolves into it. And as it happens, the blood reveals paths and Assassin Dens throughout Europe. "These are all of the dens that the Shadow Clan posses. And these are paths through the land that are safely guarded by the assassin's." He takes out 3 more maps and puts them on the table. "I can give each one of you a map to these detailed locations." Then he takes out 3 cards that have the emblem on it. "Ya'll can use these dens and paths to make their jobs easier. They can also stay the night in the den and they can pick up specific equipment from these dens. Like bedrolls, rations, or water." James picks up one of the cards and shows it to Vinnie. "You must have one of these cards to enter the den okay next thing, these maps are crucial, they are sealed by the holders blood, only they can view the contents of the map. That way if someone got a hold to one of the maps it would be just a plan old map." He closes the map and puts it away and looks at Vinnie. "Will you accept this offer?"

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on June 26th 2014, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:03 pm

" Wow, thats way more usefull than I intended. Yes I will, lets return to the others and inform them of this new resource. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:07 pm

James picks up the maps and the cards and follows Vinnie out the door. James stands next to Vinnie as he prepares to tell the others about the new pieces of resource to be used during the missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:09 pm

" I possess exelent hearing you know. " Vinnie said to Fasha sitting down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:45 am

Chloe after a moment of thinking shook Fasha's hand.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Chloe Carmen." The witch introduced herself.
But then she heard and saw Vinnie.
"Well Fasha, can we talk for a while in private?" Chloe asked Fasha as she gestured at Vinnie and James.
There were a few things that Chloe wanted to ask Fasha, because she wasn't sure if she can work for Vinnie without getting into serious troubles. And Fasha seemed to know a lot about Vinnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:13 pm

James keeps standing their watching everyone have their own conversations. He gets annoyed and speaks out. "Ok listen up people! Vinnie has a announcement... Vinnie." He says standing their with a breeze blowing his white hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:25 pm

"Yeah," Fasha replied. "That would probably be for the best." She turned around and glanced at Vinnie with her green eyes. "You understand, right? Witches only and stuff." With an eger look on her face, Fasha walked over to the front door. "I know just the place. Trust me, you're gonna love this!"

The Witch opened the door and snapped her fingers as a dark object seemed to appear in the sky from above the clouds. As it decended it seemed to get bigger and bigger until from the ground it's square shape was clearly visable. The structure was practically a flying apartment building but made out of stone and resembling a square medevil tower with several square points going around it's flat top, around five floors high. It was her own little home and private lab, safe from attack and uninvited guests and kept afloat by powerful magic. Chloe might have noticed it on the way here if she went above the clouds but this would probably be her first time seeing it so close. It hovered above the ground, awaiting them.

"Well, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:30 pm

Chloe followed Fasha and ignored James. She knew that he hated the witches, and she had no respect for him.
"We'll be back soon" The witch said before she walked out.
Soon after Fasha snapped her fingers, Chloe looked up and then at Fasha again.
Suddenly the witch laughed a little and nodded.
"Okay, let's go." Chloe said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:36 pm

(OoC: Should this be a new thread to try and keep things a bit simpler?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:42 pm

James runs outside and looks at them flying away and it begins to rain, he shouts to them. "Wait! Come back! You don't understand how important this is!" He says furiously. And then out of no where it begins to rain. And he is just looking up at them as they fly away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:48 pm

Vinnie had a monster head latch onto the porch and he grabbed onto james as it sailed away.
" Who the hell did I hire? You guys are awsome! " He said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:48 pm

OOC: Okay, Deth

There was a small piece of paper laying under James' foot:
"We'll be back in a few minutes. :3 ~Chloe Carmen <3"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:55 pm

James was confused at the moment and he looked at Vinnie, the rain continued pouring down. "Vinnie we should go for a walk sometime." He said pulling his good back over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:11 pm

" Yeah! " Vinnie yelled over the rain. He manover them under the tower so that it would protect them from rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next