Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:15 pm

James yelled over the rain. "So... why did you jump ship on the academy?" He said as he looked out at the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:23 pm

" I had a sneaking suspision that they were about to murder me, I was getting to powerfull you see. So I high tailed it out of there. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:29 pm

"Well you were Sylas's assistant... so I wouldn't put it past him." He looks up to him. "Hey, are you sure we can trust these witches?" He says hesitantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:30 pm

" I latched onto their floating fortress when they asked for privasy. THey don't have a reason to betray us but... witches man. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:41 pm

As they hung from the fortress a eagle flew to James and landed on his gauntlet. He took the papers attached in the pouch. He looked up at Vinnie. "Looks like my 3 contracts have been spotted... but we have some bad news..." He said in the pouring rain.

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on June 27th 2014, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:47 pm

(OoC: Just to make things clear, the flying castle doesn't have anything to stand on. It's got a door that you need to fly into and the roof but that's about it. So if you're trying to hitch a ride, then Vinnie's going to have to be supporting you both by his head's teeth the entire time through all the air currents and stuff.... WHILE it's raining. Meaining the walls would be even slicker and harder to hold onto.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:18 pm

The head holding them up trembled.
Vinnie attached another head around that one and started lowering them down before they could get to high. It was less than gracefull, but they landed safly on the top of a building. " That was not such a good idea. " Vinnie says retracting the now fourty five foot long head back into his body. But he stood up and put his hood on. " But what? I could have told you where they are. "
THat was the longest head vinnie had ever had to make, he looked just a little pail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:28 pm

He looked at him. "Am I required to deal with them within a certain time an date. Because they are spread out among Europe." Another Eagle landed on his Gauntlet, he took the papers and looked over them, then became angry. "F***!" He cursed out loud, he looked at Vinnie. "This is why I don't trust witches! A witch that has been healing battle wounds for almost 2 years has been leaking information to them." He pulled his hood up and looked at Vinnie. A stream of blood leaked from his eye. "So... What's our next move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:31 pm

" Wait explain, who has been deivering informetion how now? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:37 pm

"There has been a witch in the HQ that would heal battle wounds. She has been there for almost 2 years. Well my partner decided to follow her one night. And she saw her meeting up with other witches and she heard them talking about how in just a few more weeks they were going to raid one of the dens. At least now they can stop them." He looked at Vinnie. "Just keep a close eye on those 2." He looked around the fortress. "So what are we doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:45 pm

ooc: They dropped down, and is he talking about an asisins den being attacked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:46 pm

Ooc: Yea basically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:05 pm

" Well, make your preparations. I have buisness I need to attend too. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:17 pm

"It's fine. My guys can handle it. I'm here to help you." he says putting his hand on Vinnie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )   A shadowy meeting. ( Private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shadowy meeting. ( Private. )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3