Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) Empty
PostSubject: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 5:02 pm

Nik pulled at his shirt collar, loosing it up a bit. The restaurant that he and Rogue were going to wasn't fancy by any means, but Nik wanted to impress. So, after a long Skype session with his mother, he finally looked ready for his......date. It was still really odd to think that he was going on a date. His mother had been ecstatic when she found out that he was dressing for a date. He hadn't been remotely interested in people for a long time because of Svenja. He shook his head, banishing any thought of her. He didn't want to think about her when he was about to see someone else. It wouldn't be fair to her memory as well as to himself and Rogue. Standing outside the restaurant, Nik waited patiently. He wore a green and white checkered short-sleeve button up with a comfortable pair of faded blue jeans and his trainers. He looked and smelled nice, but he wasn't overdressed at all. He had arrived about 30 minutes early in order to make sure a table was reserved for when Rogue showed up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 6:16 pm

The old, beaten up car he'd gotten from Tony was remarkably reliable, however poor it seemed most times. He pulled the car around the side of the building, parking and fixing himself up as best he could, a tucked in, forest green button up shirt above black pants, a grey, almost wool, vest over top of it. His shoes were just plain black high tops, and his hair had refused to tame enough for the occasion, but he had done the best that he could manage, and now was his moment of truth. Sighing, he pulled the bluetooth off of his ear, pocketing it before fixing his attire once more. He'd forgone the tie, thinking it too formal, and was still going back and forth on whether-

The blue and red of his chakra flickered amidst a pulse green, and he inhaled slowly to try to still it, exhaling even slower. Shaking his head, he began to pop his knuckles and then neck, fixing his vest one final time before stepping over to the front of the building, smiling shyly, his mask down and around his neck. "Hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 6:51 pm

Nik turned and quickly took in the sight of his date. He looked really good, and it was really nice to see his smile. He saw little of it when they were with everyone at the party. However, Nik's favorite part was the hair. He didn't really know why, but wild red hair was such a turn on to him. It made him want to rub a hand through it, but he controlled himself. He cracked his own trademarked grin and said, "Hej, Rogue. You look good outside the uniform." Nik said, trying to lighten the mood for both of them. He himself rarely wore anything other than sweatpants and an A-shirt. Their table would be available in a moment, so, for the time being, they had some time to chat prior.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 10:01 pm

Jarek smirked slightly, nodding and shrugging in response, hands in his pockets and eyes towards their feet. "You as well," slowly, he looked up towards him, eyes flicking up behind red lashes. His wavelength shifted slightly, flashing between red and blue, green playing an Aurelius background to it all. It was hardly noticeable, even for someone accustomed to his strange antics and quirks. "Thanks, ah.... thanks for inviting me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 10:42 pm

Nik barely caught the brief flash of Rogue's chakra points, but it was enough. A unique turn-on that only Rogue pulled on him was the tantalizing lights that dotted his body. Nik had fantasized about exploring those orbs, but that was not first date conversation. "Thank you for accepting. You'll regret the whole thing later. I'm....not so good at this kind of thing. Bear with me." Nik said truthfully. Svenja had planned all of their outings, so Nik was like a fish out of water right now. However, her rose to the challenge because he really wanted to prove to both Rogue and himself that he was ready to move on. A slight buzz in Nik's pocket told him that their table was ready. He pulled out the weird device and said, "Let's go in."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 10:56 pm

The other boy nodded, stepping closer to his side, far less shy with any guy than he could ever be with a girl. The smile that had begun to form on his face was just the slightest bit wider, now, but he still managed to hide it, especially when the hostess reached out to take the pager away from them. "If you'll just follow-"

"Right this way," another one said, smiling wide at them both, eyeing Nick most obviously and causing Rogue to shift when her eyes moved to him. His steps brought him closer to the weapon, but he still managed to be discreet in his own affections and desires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 11:14 pm

Nik could hear the honey dripping from the mouths of the women who came to seat them. Normally, he paid it no mind or gave them a little smile that sent them on their way.....usually. However, today it only annoyed him, and, given the nature of his date, it definitely didn't make Rogue comfortable. In an effort to silence any further interference from outsiders, Nik decided to play a bold card. He slipped back until Rogue was beside him and wrapped his arm around the smaller man's waist and pulled him closer to his side, hoping the surprise would prevent the meister from jerking away immediately. He leaned down and whispered in Rogue's ear, "Don't worry about them. You have my undivided attention tonight, Skygge." The gesture looked very intimate, hopefully intimate enough for strangers to get the memo that neither of them really felt like being flirted with.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 11:29 pm

Rogue's face shot red and his wavelength turned into a little disco strobe for a split moment, but it was gone even quicker than it came, and soon his eyes were dancing. Lifting his head a bit, he nodded, understanding the intent and pulling the mental guise to the forefront, leaning his head gently and casually against the other man's shoulder. "Undivided? That's an interesting prospect." A laugh followed, as he hadn't expected the words to escape him. Out in the open, though, he covered it with the comical gesture, and he found himself looking from the hostess leading them, who had quickly returned focus to her job when she'd glanced back and caught sight of them, to the man at his side. The shy edge was back on his face, and the blushing had only intensified, but he'd slipped his own arm nervously around Nik's waist, making it more comfortable for them both while also furthering the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 5:20 pm

Nik hadn't expected Rogue to play along, and was very pleasantly surprised by the action. He enjoyed the light pressure of the man's body pressed into his side. It had been too long since he had felt that feeling. However, his goal had been achieved as the ladies immediately switched from flirtation to normal once they saw the closeness of the two men. Nik reluctantly let Rogue go once they came to their table so he could take his seat across from him. Nik instinctive went to apologise for his actions, but bit his tongue at the last second. It would be a lie if he said that he was sorry for doing that, and, while he didn't want to put pressure on Rogue or seem too forward, he wanted him to know that he was interested in him. So instead, he crack a light smile, and began talking. "So tell me about yourself. I didn't find out much from the party."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 12:03 pm

Rogue let out a bit of nervous laughter at the question, shrugging and straightening a bit, trying to resist the overwhelming urge to pull up the mask. "You're welcome to ask and I'll answer. I've been here since I was 12, started partnering only a year or so ago." His eyes danced, and it was clear that he was trying to stall until Nik actually asked something, as he wasn't entirely sure of where to begin. There were lists of answers to the initial inquiry alone, but only so much that could be revealed and only so much, even then, to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2015, 6:17 pm

"Hm..." Nik hummed, thinking about something he could ask. Really the challenge was narrowing down a question that was bigger than the rest. During his thought process, the waitress came up and took their drink orders before leaving again. The smile on her face this time had more to do with the fact that Nik and Rogue were clearly on a date. Nik never understood why American woman got all weird when two men went out. Finally, a light bulb went off above his head. "Tell me about where you grew up. I have a feeling it wasn't near here." Nik said, curious about where he needed to send a thank you card to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 11:20 am

Jarek's expression changed just slightly. He didn't want to lie to the man, but only a select handful actually knew the details of his past --- namely, Tony and the Akira-Hiyashis. Instead, he thought it best to half-and-half the tale. Blue slowly radiated through his aura, invisible to anyone that wasn't using soul perception at the time, and he straightened just a bit, fingers rubbing the back off his opposite hand. "I was born in the states, my sister and I, but I... don't quite remember our parents." He shrugged a bit, shifting, "My sister stayed with our grandfather, but I was taken to some family we have in Japan. She... had no interest in going, apparently."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 6:13 pm

Nik silently cursed himself. He could see the signs of discomfort in Rogue. His father had taught him and his brothers well when it came to watching and understanding people. The very last thing he wanted to do was ruin this date by asking the wrong questions. Still, he thought it interesting the Rogue grew up in Japan. Maybe talking about the country would be safe enough. "Japan, huh? That's really cool. I stayed in China for a few years when I was learning martial arts. My favorite part was staying at the Shaolin Temple. What do you like about Japan?" Nik asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 7:14 pm

He smiled just slightly, a sight twitch of his lip as his eyes reached Nik's once more. Rogue seemed a slight bit sheepish, diverting his own mind from where it had been going and down a different path. "Honestly? The monasteries and their gardens." A slight laugh followed and he shrugged, looking down as his cheeks flushed, "They're immensely calming and simply gorgeous. It's so much easier to meditate in such a... peaceful place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 7:37 pm

"The gardens were always nice at the temple. They were the best places to run through the forms. I'll admit that meditations were always hard for me to learn. "Nik said, smiling sheepishly. His instructors had always complimented him on his mastery of the fighting form, but the meditations always drew critiques. He either breathed too fast or moved too fast or something else that was usually too fast. He blamed it on his blood. Nordic warriors were not known for their patience in battle, after all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 7:51 pm

"Meditations are where my control comes from," Jarek answered, laughing softly to himself, "Without them, Lord only knows where I would be, now." He reached a hand out, smirking just slightly, eyes swirling blue and green, galaxies in the infinite depths. "I could show you some of that, if you wanted. It doesn't always work, of course, but..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 8:10 pm

"I would like that. Your flash-step was really impressive, and impressive is sexy on the right people." Nik said, reaching out and lightly touching Rogue's hand. He had always believed that you can tell the life of someone through their hands. It was something that his grandfather had told him one night. Rogue's hand told a story of hard work tempered by fierce discipline. It both impressed Nik and turned him on slightly. He did like men who could handle themselves. He turned Rogue's hand over and traced the smooth lines rigged by callouses. Nik really hoped he wasn't coming off as being weird.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 8:47 pm

His face flushed a bit more, but he leaned forward, watching, eyes shining; confidence came far easier when it was against a guy rather than a girl. He let his soul slowly manifest physically, chakras glowing faintly beneath the surface of his clothes. "I'm going to need you to relax as much as you can, keeping your mind open." Slowly, he began to focus on each of the chakras, highlighting their areas of power to light them further before slowly leaking the hues into his wavelength itself, cycling it over his form. As each color grazed along his palms and against Nik's fingertips, it triggered the areas of concentration in the other boy. Red would strike off the raw, primal ferocity of survival and life itself, sending a warm, tingling feeling through the base of his spine as well as the surrounding area. Orange incited more of a cooling tingle in the man's genitalia, sending a quick shock of euphoria through him, a muse sparking and dissipating in the same instance. Yellow danced along his fingers almost like electricity, lighting a fire and surge of confidence in them both. Rogue straightened at this, smirking, calming himself as he worked. It was strange, seeing him almost perfectly cool and collected, a smirk starting to form at his face that seemed almost coy. Green shot through next, a surge from the heart that brought with it more confliction than he had intended, but passion and a sort of understanding that seemed almost impossible to know. It lit up clearly through his shirt, pulsing with his heart, every beat sending the threads moving. Blue burst from his throat almost erratically, obeying stubbornly, Rogue's desire for success in the endeavor pulsating despite the lump-in-throat feeling that clutched them both on the contact. Purple was his third eye, brilliant despite the more faded tone of it, in comparison to the others. It was the instinct of intuition, of knowing without learning, perceiving and understanding. With it, the gentle outline of Nik's own soul begin to show, but only just, only as brightly as the purple itself glowed along Jarek's skin. White was last, shining like a halo over the meister's head, barely visible even to Nik and certainly not bright enough to garner the attention of anyone not already being far too nosy and using Perception on them anyway. The difference in feeling was too slight to even be pinpointed, and it was more than obvious enough that he had not yet unlocked it's actual potential. With every beat of Rogue's heart, a new color cycled, and when the circle was completed, it would begin again, eliciting the same feelings, stronger each time, as it did the time before and the time before that.

Last edited by Duchess of Dementia on May 22nd 2015, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 9:03 pm

Nik breathed deeply and slowly, letting his body only feel. He closed his mind and focused. It was incredible, to say the very least. At best, it was truly one of the most marvelous sensations his body has ever felt. Nik couldn't bring himself to move his hand from Rogue's "That's......it's.....it's something I can't even describe properly. I can say.......wow." Nik must have sounded like some gushing school girl, which was not what he was intentionally going for, but there it was. Rogue was even more remarkable than Nik had originally though, which was pretty impressive considering he already thought he was pretty remarkable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 9:11 pm

Easing himself into a greater calm, Rogue slowly began to lessen the connection, dimming the sensations as he calmed the chakras of his soul back into relative dormancy. Slowly, he pressing his fingers to his temple, chuckling softly, trying to maintain the confidence the experiment had brought him. "Well... someone seems a bit... overwhelmed?" He laughed, shaking his head at the notion --- unless he was on a hunt, he was usually the one at a loss for words and off-guard, at least socially.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 9:18 pm

"I'll admit, it is a lot to take in, but it was incredible, amazing! You're amazing!" Nik said in a rush, his mind not filtering anything that came out. He blushed slightly at what he ended with, but it was the truth and he refused to take it back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 9:24 pm

Rogue's eyes sparkled, the blue seeming to overtake the green in some ways as he leaned forward, fingers lacing into Nik's. He was leaning halfway across the table, eyes working to try to pin the other man down, confidence and pride radiating off of him in a manner rarely seen by anyone, especially in public. "Amazing?" There was a taunting, teasing edge to his voice, not exactly coy, but definitely a bit huskier than normal. Had no one warned the poor weapon? When Rogue got going... he was a very, very different person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 10:10 pm

Nik had always been the kind of guy that never threw away a good opportunity. He found Rogue's sudden surge of confidence incredible attractive, and, with the man leaning over the table and staring at him with those teasing eyes, Nik's good sense vanished for a moment. However, a moment was all he needed. Nik leaned across the table just Rogue was doing, and gently gave the man a soft kiss. It lasted maybe a second or two before he drew back, his face remaining a few inches away from Rogue's. "Yes, amazing." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 12:59 pm

Jarek's lip twitched up just slightly as he watch him, face heated a mite from the brief contact. It was enough, he knew, enough of a tell to make it quite obvious just how much he'd enjoyed the brief embrace, how much he had wanted it. Chuckling softly, the huskiness not leaving but definitely wavering, the assassin moved forward just slightly, nose brushing against the weapon's. "Is that all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:41 am

"Play nicely and we'll see." Nik whispered, settling back into his seat. The fact that he was so bold before was entirely out of character for him. He wasn't one for public displays of affections or moving fast in a relationship. He enjoyed taking his time in getting to know the other person, enjoyed learning what made their eyes light up. However, he didn't regret the kiss because he had enjoyed it so much. A tiny little pressure, Rogue's lips against his, had let him know just how much he wanted to kiss him again. He hoped this date worked out because he wanted to go on several more with the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next