Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding.   A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:38 pm

OOC: Typically there are academy spies and/or Death Scythes stationed across the world, so that's what I meant by DWMA reinforcments.

Suhas waved at the kishin and chuckled. "Oh, that was fun... maybe we'll have a chance to play a game again?" the sorcerer stated and started tending to his wounds. Likely to get the blame for the mass destruction of the area, the sorcerer sighed and summonded a black horse pawn. "Guess we'll meet some other time! Ta-ta for now!" and with that, Suhas started riding away before the reinforcements were able to get a word out of him.
Back to top Go down

A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding.   A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:41 pm

The end!
Back to top Go down

A huge bus crash, and a misunderstanding.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2