Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) Empty
PostSubject: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 4:55 pm

It was a particularly average spring night, a pleasant mix of cool and warm. Fireflies danced in the darkness while crickets played their song of longing all through the night. A wonderful time to be alive, and definitely a wonderful time to get a nice, juicy steak, or at least that was currently the mindset of deal demon Cipher Qui Maledicit.

The tuxedo wearing demon decided to go to an obscure road side diner in the middle of whothef"ck knows that was a mile away from a tiny town, and went in with a wide smile on his face, and his eyepatch off. Time to mess with folks. The little population in the diner gave him suspicious, wary, or even terrified looks at the site of his cursed eye, and after sitting down, the owner of the small establishment went over to him and said " 'Scuse me son, you're making the other patrons uncomfortable, could you please either cover up your eye or leave, please?".  Pretending to be hurt be such requests, Cipher gasped dramatically in response, "Well I say" He said "As I recalled, I'm a paying customer, is my money any less good because of a physical affliction?", taken aback, the diner owner stuttered "N-no, it's  just that-" "Well then you shouldn't have a problem serving me" Cipher said. Not wanting to cause a scene, the owner took out a pad and pencil "What'll it be?" He asked. Cipher grinned before answering "The largest steak you have, extra rare".

After a bit, a young pretty waitress brought Cipher his bloody meal, "Here you go sir" the woman said with a nervous smile, the demon gave the girl his own deceptively warm smile "Thanks doll~". After reciving his meal, the blonde being started toeat, savoring every bite, but despite the flavor being adequate, Cipher craved FRESH blood aftwards, so he decided to finally put a plan in action. Calling the young waitress over again, he asked if he could get a cup of beer to wash down the rest of his steak, and the moment she walked into the kitchen to retrieve his order, Cipher went over to a table where a lone man was sitting, picked up the man's fork, and then drove it deep into the man's throat. Whilst the man was gurgling blood and a the terrified owmer stared frozen on horror, Cipher used said fork to pull a chunch out of the man's flesh, eating it like one would eat  chocolate cake. "Who's up next for the main course!?~" he called out before laughing maniacally. The own tried to make a break for the door, but Cipher summoned a watermelon and threw it at the man, knocking him down. Before the man get up, Cipher set upon him with a steak knofe, carving the man chunk by chunk. After his blood rage had settled, Cipher stood up and looked for new victims, but the two only other people had already fled, "Oh poo" he said "I bet they already called the police, though I suppose there's not many around here, it'll probably be a little bit, might as well kick back and wait". Before Cipher could relax again, he felt as if something was missing,  then it dawned on him, Ah! The little waitress! I wonder where's she's hiding now, she probably heard the cries, the demon thought as he floated towards the kitchen.

Cipher went inside and it didn't take long to hear hysteric sobbing. Peeking into a broom closet he found the source of the sound; the waitress curled up, crying and begging for Cipher to go away. Cipher grined evily and pulled her from the closet before stating cooly "I'm still expecting that bear, dollface, I'll be waiting for my beverage in the dinning room. Don't make me have to come back in here, k hun?", fearfully, the young woman nodded and scrambled to do his bidding. Cipher went back to sit down, and by the time he took a seat, the waitress hurried out of the kitchen with his beer, trembling so badly that it spilled slightly when placed on the table. Cipher took a sip and made a disgusted face "Oh, this tastes like camel spit!" He said before laughing. The demon proceeded to take his square shaped eyepatch out of his suit pocket, using it to cover his cursed eye, then he looked to the waitress with his uncovered one. "Now sweetcheekss, stay exactly where you are, don't try to run iff, besides, more people are comin' tp the party and I'm probably going to need a meat shield~" Cipher laughed coldly, and then waited for aby other unsuspecting guests, sipping hos disgusting beer.

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on February 17th 2017, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 8:02 pm

However, the terrified waitress didn't last long. Black blood tendrils came from behind her and forced their way into her throat. Her eyes widened and she started to gag, still alive until the owner of the black blood forced the substance to expand inside her. Her skin expanded and then she quickly burst, various intestines and brain matter flying everywhere. Then, there were soft footsteps.

Achima stepped out from the kitchen, a dull expression on her pale features. "I'll take that." She said calmly, heading over to the deal demon and snatching the glimmering soul that was all that remained of the young woman. She tilted her head and studied Cipher. "I haven't seen you around. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2017, 12:11 pm

Cipher was about to take a sip of his beer when suddenly there were bloody chunks everywhere, one landing in his beverage. He looked up at the place were the waitress once stood "Hey, there's flesh in my beer, I demand a refund!" No response of course. Cipher laughing a bit more before he turned his towards the opening kitchen door. Seeing Achima spark some sort of dejavu, but the demon couldn't put his finger on it. After the kishin egg spoke, Cipher gave her the most charming smile he could muster "Well, dollface, Cipher's the name, pain and deals are my game, how about you?~".
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2017, 4:16 pm

"Achima. Achima Ravencraft." Was the girl's answer as she glanced at Cipher. Without skipping a beat, Achima opened her mouth and consumed the soul of the young waitress. The kishin egg looked over to the other remaining souls of the people Cipher had killed that hovered in the diner. The teenager stepped over to the souls of the owner and the lone man, devouring them in that order. She clearly wasn't afraid of Cipher, despite having seen just how gruesomely he had killed the prior two people.

OOC:Plus three souls
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2017, 11:12 pm

Ooc: Sorry for not posting, got sick, still fighting it, just letting you know
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2017, 9:27 am

OOC: I got so excited you posted for a second XD it's all good. I'm sick too
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2017, 9:56 pm

Cipher watched with great interest as Achima swallowed the souls, grinning a bit, he saw some potential in the situation. Chuckling a bit, the demon asked "So, a kishin egg? How close are you to full kishin hood?" , stronger individuals usually meant bigger and better deals, so he saw no harm in asking, just in case he could make a move.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2017, 2:24 pm

Achima seemed interested when Cipher didn't have a negative reaction to her soul swallowing, blinking a few times. "That's for me to know and you to find out. Partnerships aren't my thing unless there's something in it for me." She replied. Black blood tendrils shot out of her hands and wrapped tightly around the demon's ankles, binding him to his spot. "So, Cipher, death or a deal?" Achima asked in a matter of fact tone. The tendrils began to snake up his legs, threatening to pull him apart just like the young waitress had been moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2017, 2:35 pm

Instead of shivering in fear like any average would, instead he shuddered in satisfaction, Well, well~, the demon thought, She surely doesn't beat around the bush. "Why not both?~" he asked smoothly, "I have ways of increasing your input of souls, and I'm not talking about your average soul. I mean the souls of the strong, the warriors n' whatnot, the good stuff" the suit wearing man chuckled "it may sound like I'm talkin' big, doll, but I can assure you it's only a mere matter of manipulation and setting up the right traps" he then put his hands up. signalling he was't trying to offend "Not saying you can't do it yourself, doll, I'm just saying that it doesn't hurt to invest in a little help, and besides, just eating me won't help you much,my soul isn't very human".
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2017, 9:46 pm

Ooc: Bump?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2017, 10:07 am

OOC: so fun story I forgot this thread was a thing. I'll reply tonight ^_^; sorry friendo
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:07 am

"Warrior souls?" Achima paused, pursing her lips. As she had mentioned previously, partnerships weren't her thing unless they benefited her. However, the strange man's offer was tempting.. She slowly uncoiled the black blood from one of his legs, tilting her head in thought. "And this deal.. what would be in it for you?" The girl asked slowly and deliberately.

OOC: hi yes hello I'm sorry love me
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:09 am

Cipher grinned "Watching chaos insue" he replied. He thought of the panic it would cause if some of the academy's best fighters disappeared. "If we teamed up to pick off some really strong souls, not only with the sense of security of the weaker individuals start to waver, but it'd be one less person to but in our kinds' fun time" the eyepatched demon said, "And just between you and me, doll, I don't have much fighting ability, I have the will but not the shear strength you do" the blonde being's grin stretched into an evil smile "I could lead them to the slaughter then cover the tracks for you". Cipher then chuckled a bit "Just imagine the world as a real free for all, without the big authority, kill as you please and do as you please, not having to worry about pesky worms getting in your way? Just fun all the time~", Cipher looked Achima in the eyes with his good eye "I've wanted to cause a stir for a while now, and you seem like the type of gal that'd enjoy a bit of chaos, so what do ya say?~".
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 11:29 am

After Cipher started speaking, Achima allowed the final tendril around his leg to return to her body. She wasn't the best at convincing people of things, and killing some of the DWMA's best fighters was most certainly going to be beneficial to her in the future. "How do I know that you're not going to turn on me? I don't know you. You could easily lead me into a trap and allow me to be slaughtered," she pointed out, pursing her lips. Then, an idea passed through her mind. "I know," Achima announced. "Travel with me for a little while. Trust is earned, not given. Then I'll decide about this little deal of yours- which I notice has several loopholes. I highly doubt that seeing is chaos is all you want out of this," she added, putting a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 10:07 pm

Cipher chuckled a bit when the kishin egg mentioned that he might try to betray her "That'd be a very unwise decision on my part seeing how you could probably snap my neck at any moment, but kudos to you for stayin' vigilant, doll~" he said, once free od the last tendril the demon let himself lean back into his chair. "It's a possibility that I could, but the I'd be killing off one of my strongest ally, and that doesn't benefit me in anyway, not to mention it'd be a shame to kill one with a such pretty face~" the blonde chuckled. Cipher grinned when the kishin egg proposed that they should travel together "As long as I'm able to do what I'd normally do I wouldn't mind at all, sounds like a real bonding experience" Cipher then itched the side of his face a single fimger as he continued "As for alternative motives, seeing the world in chaos is one of my ultimate goals, I hate the formality of society right now, I mean, if it wasn't for the academy I could probably go out, sit down in one of those folded outdoor chairs with a cup of popcorn, and watch as people slaughter each other in the streets, not to mention they'd probably try to kill me if they caught me" the demon shrugged "Other than that, I guess the only other goal I'd have would be to have my own crime ring, and maybe have a ranch dedicated to breeding ostriches, I freakin' love ostriches" Cipher snickered.

Ooc: Sorry if the post is sorta crappy, it's been a while simce I've RPed with Cipher and I gotta get back in the swing of his character.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2017, 6:54 pm

Achima listened to the demon's demands, a small smirk appearing on her face once he was done speaking. She had an idea, and it would help her funnel souls in without having to do much of anything. "I can get you your own crime ring and ranch, but under certain conditions. Your crime ring must specifically smuggle souls, and smuggle them to me," she paused and slowly sat down in the booth across from Cipher. "If I find out that you're keeping some from me, I won't hesitate to rip you apart piece by piece. You'll also travel with me for two weeks," The kishin egg crossed her legs and leaned back in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 3:25 am

Cipher leaned onto the table, chin resting upon his hand "Aw, just souls? There's a [/i]PLETHORA[/i] of illegal things that are fun to do, not saying I won't enjoy killing for souls, just saying there's a whole list of things that one could do to disrupt the law~" the demon chuckled, he thought briefly of the hell he could and would raise, but made sure not to let his mind wander too far, he could get plenty of souls whilst dabbling in other criminal activities, There's plenty of bipedal roaches scurrying around the world, plenty of toys and plenty of souls, he thought, and seeing how he didn't need to eat souls anyway, he found the deal to be fairly appealing, As long as I don't get too chained down . Cipher grinned "Well, doll, if there isn't any other terms and conditions to cover, I say that this is officially a deal~" he cooed, with that, the blonde reached his free gloved hand towards the kishin, it suddenly becoming engulfed in a brilliant gold flame "After our travel, you'll help me with my crime ring, and I'll be your plug for souls, is it a deal~? ". Even if Achima needed to prove the trust, he needed to make sure the kishin to be didn't bail on him either.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 9:37 pm

"Every soul you get is delivered to me, and if you find anyone who wants to join our crime ring you direct them to me. That's all," Achima replied. She seemed intrigued when the demon's free hand was engulfed in golden flames, tilting her head and letting out a "hmph" sound. Hesitantly, the kishin egg shook his hand and watched the flames carefully.

OOC: Once we're done here, I'll make a thread for the crime ring hideout. Achima will stay there with Cipher for two weeks (maybe longer) and he will deliver any souls he obtains to her in that thread.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2017, 4:00 am

As soon as the kishin egg's hand made contact with Cipher's, the golden yellow flames engulfed her hand as well, swirling around it. She'd feel a stinging pain, similar to a knife being carved on skin, as a pentagram emblem began to form on the surface. Cipher could be seen visibly flinching as an emblem was being carved onto his hand as well under his white glove; while he enjoyed all sorts of pain, the pain caused by the deal seal was unpleasant to him, a reminder of the fraction of the pain that either party of the dealing would feel if either of them decided to weasel their way out of the agreement.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2017, 3:56 pm

The teenager flinched back, a little cry of surprise in the back of her throat. Streaks of black blood slid down her hand before Achima slid them back up and into the pentagram shaped cut on her hand. "A warning as to if that was going to cause me pain would have been appreciated," she remarked, pursing her lips before turning towards the door. "Come with me. I know of a suitable area in this town to set up that crime ring you were wanting,"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2017, 11:50 pm

Cipher was busy rubbing the sore skin on his own carved in hand when Achima commented about the pain, the eyepatch wearing demon gave the kishin egg a lopsided grin "I'll keep that in mind, doll" he replied. When told to follow her, Cipher stood, curious about what her vision of an ideal crime rink base was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)   Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diners, drive ins and death ( M for possible gore) (open, but please don't absolutely crash the thread if you can avoid it, thank you)
Page 1 of 1