Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) Empty
PostSubject: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 8:31 pm

Car crashes are common tragedies, even more so in areas of heavy traffic. In more rural areas, they are still common enough, what with the winding back roads and the like being a bit more difficult to navigate than a straight line. What are not common, however, are repeated accidents occurring on the same, empty stretch of desert highway. Even less common that this is finding no bodies in the totaled vehicles. Something, then, must be terribly wrong, as this is exactly what had been happening. As such, a notice was posted on the DWMA's missions bulletin board.

Aurora, always the hyperactive eccentric, had found the notice. Since it made no mention of recurring a weapon of any type, she had eagerly proposed the idea of taking on the task to Glyndwr. Her reasoning behind the idea appeared to be nonexistent, as she offered up none other than "It'll be fuuuuuun~!" Adding to this was mere begging; she was not one known for persuasion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:52 am

Glyndwr tried to refuse the offer of the mission at first, though soon buckled under the pressure of Aurora's begging, which he could not possibly refuse, whether he wanted to or not. Didn't even take much to sway him into accepting the offer, since he said, "Sure," before he even managed to get to protest the notion of leaving on a mission without weapons.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:52 am

"It'll be so much fun!" She reiterated, on repeat, after nearly tackling him in her glee, spouting "thank you" like a mantra. "With Yurio and my magic, we wouldn't even need the weapons~! It'll be greeeeaaaaaatttt!" Honestly, she probably needed at least some sort of therapy just to calm down, but she put the energy to good use, tugging him around. With her shared dorm room already propped open, she left him outside of it, running in to pack up her things eagerly. Within minutes, she was ready, standing there, all smiles and energy, face flushed from her energy and seeming almost to hide her freckles. "Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 2:10 pm

Glyndwr took hold of Aurora's hand and started down the path towards his house, at a reasonable pace. When finally there, he disappeared inside and reappeared some time later wearing clothing much more suited for a mission than his usual attire. Yurio emerged from the garage-turned-cave already saddled. "So, where is this target, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:04 pm

"Utah," she said, shrugging, going through her travel back for her atlas maps. Finding the book in question, she unfolded Utah's, searching for and pointing out the stretch of highway in question.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:17 pm

"Okay then." Glyndwr said, noting the general location and the direction they'd have to travel to get there. He approached Yurio again, to check everything was ready.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:19 pm

Aurora followed along behind him, bright eyes watching the dragon all the while. Holding her hand out, she went to pet him, wondering, idly, if she should offer him a sandwich now or later.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:30 pm

After climbing up into the saddle, Glyndwr reached down towards Aurora, to help her up. Yurio, on the other hand, took the first chance he had to sniff at Aurora's backpack, already knowing that Aurora meant treats.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:33 pm

The little witch laughed, returning the atlas to where it belonged and digging through the remaining space in the bag. At the bottom, she'd stuffed a small lunchbox, packed with several sandwiches and some snacks that were actually for her and Glyndwr. Retrieving one that was stuffed with peanut butter and honey, something she considered a treat with her own sweet tooth. Unwrapping it, she held it out to the creature, beaming all the while. "Hungry, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:51 pm

Yurio snapped up the sandwich, carefully, as soon as it was presented to him. Though not able to really savour a tiny thing like, he always tried to taste it rather than swallowing it whole. After he was done, he gave Aurora's hand a coarse lick, as a sort of 'thank you' gesture. Glyndwr watched the goings on, since exchanges between the dragon and Aurora were always... Well... Cute. Being called cute really didn't please Yurio, though. "Aurora, you should give me your bag, too. Don't want to be carrying it the whole time, right? I'll tie it up along with my stuff."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:53 pm

She grinned, immediately moving to pet the dragon in response to his gesture. "You're so spoiled, you know that?" The question was rhetorical, her nose pressed between the reptiles's nostrils as she smiled up at him. Looking over, she nodded to Glyn, removing her backpack and handing it over before hugging the beast's snout affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:08 pm

Yurio nuzzled Aurora, since his head was probably not much smaller than her, partly because he likes to receive and give affection, and partly as revenge for being called cute of all things. Glyndwr's jealousy was a powerful weapon for the dragon. Glyndwr in the meantime tried to look away, by busying himself with strapping Aurora's backpack tightly to the saddle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:12 pm

The little witch giggled happily, petting along his massive scales before planting a kiss to the side of Yurio's head. Patting him gently, she skipped over to where her boyfriend was, leaning over to him, hands clasped behind her back, eyes alight as she looked at him. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:20 pm

Glyndwr gestured to himself sitting in the saddle. He extended his hand down to Aurora, again, to help her up onto the saddle, like he meant to do before Yurio revealed himself to be a devilish being capable of the highest of evils. This is what Glyndwr called him, within their minds, at the moment, and for the moment after he stole Aurora.

This title pleased Yurio more than Cute did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:35 pm

Aurora smiled, taking his hand and accepting his aid up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:47 pm

Glyndwr sat Aurora in front of himself in the saddle, for a multitude of very valid reasons. Right after this, Yurio took a run up down the road and took off, banking to fly generally in the direction of where they needed to be.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:53 pm

Aurora snuggled up against him, smiling all the while. Her eyes were alight as they watched the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 7:08 pm

After a while, Yurio dropped altitude and touched down on the dusty desert ground, kicking up a cloud of fine dirt upon landing. The road on which the supposed Kishin Egg prowled was within sight. Glyndwr jumped down off of Yurio's back, kicking up a smaller cloud around himself. "How are we going to get this egg to come out then, Aurora?" Glyndwr asked, reaching up towards Aurora to help her off of Yurio's back. Yurio sniffed at the air, already on alert for any trace of anything unusual.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 7:48 pm

A cloud of dust appeared on the horizon, slowly growing larger as time dragged on. Or... no. It wasn't growing larger, it was getting closer. The roar of any wind was slowly overcome with the loud humming of an engine. As the cloud neared it was obvious that it was some sort of vehicle. Small, and performance-style, but clad in armor. On the hood was a red, sloppily painted A inside a circle. It was aimed straight for the pair, but the driver was hidden behind tinted windows. Whether or not it was hostile could not be determined for certain, but the driving was certainly far more reckless than what would be considered legal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 7:52 pm

It was almost like it was on queue, honestly, but she wasn't going to complain at all. Instead, she merely smiled, pointing eagerly from where she sat, bouncing slightly where she sat. "There's a reason!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 7:55 pm

Glyndwr wasn't going to immediately assume that the driver of the car was friendly, or that it wasn't the Kishin Egg itself. So, he prepared to jump out of the way in case the car wasn't going to stop getting closer when way too close for comfort. Yurio, also readied to pounce on the car should then need arise.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 8:15 pm

Once the car finally reached the pair, it abruptly turned into a stop, nearly slamming its side into them. There was a brief pause before the passenger door swung open, revealing a silver-haired man with his leg extended as though he'd struck the door with his foot. "Rule number one: this is NOT my car yet. Do NOT destroy it with your Magic. Rule number two: keep the lizard OFF the leather. Rule number three: this is YOUR mission, not mine. I'm only here because I advised Lord Death that you needed bait, and he took that as me volunteering to fill the role. Do not expect me to do your work for you. Final rule: NO backseat driving." His eyes were dull and uninviting, while his voice remained mostly emotionless, save for the few words that he put emphasis on. He spoke quickly with few pauses or verbal punctuation, making the entire speech seem like one long, drawn out sentence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 10:48 am

The witch meister's hands flew to her mouth, her face flushing red as she realized who it was driving the vehicle. Ace Toromaki, known a little less favorably throughout the school, mostly for his attitude, was probably one of the last people that she would have expected to be there. The additional likelihood that she was the last person that he could manage to get along with, given her hyperactive tendencies, was not a fact that boded well for her. She looked to Glyndwr, awaiting his verdict and choosing to keep her mouth tightly shut for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:39 pm

Glyndwr was about to jump out the way, and Yurio was on the brink of attacking before the car finally stopped. When the door opened to reveal the person inside, spouting away rules that mostly made little sense, Glyndwr listened and responded, counting the responses on his fingers: "Fine. How the heck would the lizard bigger than the car fit in anyway? Your leather is safe. I am not about to let someone else do my job. Also fine."

Only after his response did Glyndwr notice Aurora's reaction to seeing the guy in the car, and the fact that she was looking for an answer from him. He personally didn't recognise the guy, though Aurora seemed to. "You know each other or something?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 4:21 pm

"Know of," she said, her voice a harsh whisper as she studied him, "Ace Toromaki..." Her face was slightly flushed, more from fear of embarrassment than anything else; certainly, heat wasn't a factor for the Aussie. "He has a bit of a temper. Just... keep your head down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next