Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 11:45 am

The hit connected as if Klaus wanted it to happen. With a horrid "ugh" sound Klaus hunched over a little. He then grabbed the arm that John struck with and Klaus looked up with glaring steel colored eyes, "Gotcha..." He then threw John over himself trying to slam him on the ground.
Back to top Go down

A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 3:55 pm

Ooc: John was going to do that...... oh well Jiu-Jitsu time!

Ic: Johnathan felt Klaus grab at him, and went with the original throw. As he started to move into the air, he twisted his left hand in an attempt to break the grip while simultaneously looping his legs around Klaus' torso, and his right around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 6:33 pm

OoC: That's actually sort of what Klaus has been using... Jiu Jitsu that is...

IC: John successfully grabs a hold of Klaus, but Klaus tightly grabs a hold of John. He then jumps off the ground falling backwards trying to smash John into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 7:15 pm

Ooc: Uhm, we are fighting at the top of gigantic stairs, and we really haven't made any mention to the fight in relation to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 7:33 pm

OoC: Hmm true, but I kind of feel like we've moved away from the stairs by this point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 5:04 am

Ooc: k

Ic: Johnathan exhaled as they fell, taking the hit but not being stunned. The grip with his lrgs lossened slightly at the impact but he still took his left hand and jabed it at the back of Klaus' neck aiming for the knockout nerve and to end this fight.

Occ: knockout nerve is full body stun for about a 40sec not unconsciousness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 11:46 am

As Klaus was going to slam the back of his head into John's stomach, it only made his neck more open for the knockout strike. The hit connected and Klaus was sprawled out on top of John like a dead trout. He'd let out a little grunt in annoyance "You bastard..." he said in a strained voice. He then started to laugh as much as he could.

OoC: I'd imagine he's still able to talk, if he can't I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 1:50 pm

Ooc: I actually don't know. I have never been struck there before. My Sensei had described it as helplessness. he just went ooh and fell to his knees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 1:54 pm

OoC: Aight then i think talking will be cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 2:00 pm

ic: Johnathan stood up from under Klaus, his grin the embodiment of his cockiness. "My win" he said as he extended his hand to help Klaus up, counting the approximate time till the stun would wear off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 2:04 pm

Klaus slowly raised his arm and grasped his hand with his. He steadied himself up and cracked his neck and then rubbed it with a little grunt "Damn dude, where did you learn that?" he asked as he began to get his cig pack from his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 2:16 pm

Johnathan bet over to grab his training pack and took a quick swig from his water. "Combat Hapkido. There was a dojo near my home, though it isn't my primary style." He started to walk slowly into the building, planning on finishing moving from the dorms to his new apartment he shared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 2:25 pm

As he lit up his cig he punched him lightheartedly on the shoulder "No fair! I learned my stuff from the streets and sort of made it into my own style..." he chuckled. He started walking with him as they were entering the Academy. He had his hands behind his head and let his cig hang from his mouth "So where can someone find a weapon around here, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 3:08 pm

Johnathan held up his fist, a series of blades materializing on the knuckles. "Found one already, though I am paired." His hand dropped back to his side, and he turned at an intersection. "Class would probably be the easiest to meet unpaired weapons, though finding someone that works with your style and soul can be harder"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 4:19 pm

"Whow..." Klaus said in surprise as he saw the blades. Oh yeah, I forgot he was a weapon, he thought to himself,  ...HOLY CRAP! He coulda killed me at any moment!! He screamed in his mind but not showing the emotions on his face. Then his attention was on the idea of finding a partner in class, and the idea of finding the perfect partner for his soul. "Hm, yeah that would be pretty hard..." he rubbed his chin hairs in contemplation. He then shrugged and threw his hands behind his head again "Oh well! It can't be all that bad, since my soul is pretty easy going..." he said as he blew out a smoke cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 4:59 pm

"Maybe. I think it might be more complicated than that, but...." A few more turns had brought them to the dormitories. "Well this is where we part ways, I still have a few things left to grab for my apartment." With that, Johnathan offered his hand in farewell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 5:20 pm

He looked down at his hand and grabbed it with a grin "Alright man, just come find me if you want someone to beat the crap out of again!" He laughed and gave him a big cheesy grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 5:23 pm

Johnathan grinned as he walked away. "I may. Need to find more partners anyway."

ooc: close?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 10:40 pm

As he saw John walking away he still had a cheesy grin. But at last as he faded away from sight, Klaus dropped all emotion from his face. He then collapsed on his knees and put his hands on his face and starts to breathe heavily. He shakes all over and looks like he is just about to fall over. He looks over to the wall and sees his shadow. But his shadow is in the form of a colossal wolf, and staring straight at him. In a demented and droned yet happy voice the shadows says "You don't need a partner... You don't need aaaaanyoooooone....You know why?"

Then everything was all of a sudden normal. Klaus got up, still a little wobbly and breathing heavily. He then threw away his used up cig and took another one from his pack. He put the cig in his mouth and lit it, he then says as he blows the smoke out "Yeah... Cause I'm a lone wolf...."

OoC: Aight now it can be closed :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)   A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Meister Arrives At The Academy! The Lone Wolf Among Us? (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2