Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:24 pm

Aurora offered a pleasant smile at him, reaching her hand over for him to shake. "Aurora Boyd," she said, her native Australian accent clear in her words, "pleasure to meet you. And... you are?"

Joseph smiled, taking the flower and bowing to her before pulling the chair out for her. "Joseph Foster, and I am fantastic. What about you, m'lady?" His English accent was clear, if a bit posh, but he was putting on a good front, much of his previous stress now gone with her being so polite and, perhaps, tolerable.

Rogue offered a nervous smile in response, tentatively reaching his hand out, speaking through the mask. "Rogue... -er- Jarek."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:49 pm

Candy pouted when Droon said that he was here just for the food. She was almost disappointed. Then she decided to ignore it and to try to make the snake tongue man speak, because he had a snake tongue. "At least introduce yourself? My name is Candy!!" She said, starting off at a normal volume and then at a too loud volume. She threw her arms into the air too, as if shouting wasn't enough.

Glyndwr returned the hand shake, after taking his gloves off and placing them on his lap. "Glyndwr Arget," He said after taking his gloves off. "Pleasure to meet you, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 3:40 pm

Addy shook her head, "Well... I guess introductions are in order then? I'm Adrastea. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 4:15 pm

Melody took his offered hand in hers before sitting down at the table. "Jerek? That's interesting." Her eye's had a glint to them, and her smile remained unwavering. "Nice t'meet you. I personally arrived not too long ago, and still need to meet people. But that's fine. What is with the mask. Hmm?" She started to play with necklace almost without thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:26 pm

Klaus was looking around and didn't notice Addy when she sat down, and was thinking that his date was a no-show. It wasn't until Addy spoke that he looked over at her and Klaus' jaw dropped a little. He was looking at the prettiest girl he had ever seen in his young life. He stared into her gray eyes and thought he was looking in a mirror, he was astonished at her beauty. The only word he could say at the time was "Wow...". He then mentally slapped himself and outstretched his hand over the table. "My name's Klaus, nice to meet you." He said in the most suavest voice he could muster.

Last edited by Hoody on July 8th 2014, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:59 pm

Caitlin flows down into the seat with her smile still wide on her face "Such a gentleman... how nice. I am well but just a bit nervous until just recently." She says keeping her eye contact with Joseph. "Would you like to start off our conversation...? after a slight pause to gather her drifty thoughts.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:04 pm

Angela looked into Kharen's eyes with a smile on her face. "My name's Angela Foster." She introduced herself. "I hope that this blush on his face doesn't mean anything.." Angela thought.
"Hm...Yeah! He must become my friend!"
"Nice to meet you, Kharen." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:56 pm

Maybe I can't handle this,I feel a friend vibe instead from her anyway.Possibly the next person I meet. "Glad to meet you Angela.Um, so what are some things you happen to like?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 10:14 pm

Droon cringes a little as she begins practically screaming "Uuuhhh, I'm Droon." He sits up and strengthens his clothes "did you, perchance, lose a hearing aid or...something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 10:26 pm

Addy blushed, shaking his hand, "I-it's nice to meet you too..." she smoothed her hair out, taking a drink of water, "Sorry I'm a bit antsy... I've not had a cigarette all day... And my nerves are shot." she blushed. "You don't have a problem with smokers, do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 1:23 am

Ooc: sorry i might need to be filled in a little on things

Marla showed up, quite late, wearing a pink dress with flowers on the belt. She looked at her ticket, frantically. 'I'm late!' She thought to herself. She quickly made her way to the green table that matched her number (907613). "Hello, sorry I'm late!" She said to whoever was there, not noticing who it was but fixing her dress.

Drake had also arrived what he likes to call, fashionably late. Nothin like keepin a girl waiting. He looked at his ticket (907659) and noticed his table was taken.'Oh man now what!' He started loking for an open table. He hoped his uncle's tuxedo wouldn't go to waist tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 1:24 am

Ooc: my bad waste not waist *facepalm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 6:25 am

Jet straightness the tie he was wearing and thought 'Well a few minutes late. No bad but not the best.' He walks over to the orange table and sits down.

Hikari shyly walks over to the blue table wearing a light blue dress with her hair flowing loss elysian around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:24 pm

ooc: Sweet! Alright, well, Droon, you can move back. Now that we have everyone here, post order will officially start, alright?

Also, CT, She's supposed to be 907631, BROWN table.

ic:

Aurora blushed, pulling her hand back and folding them both in her lap. "So, uh... how did you end up here, Glyndwr?" There was a small menu beside her, letting her know the small list of items available for the courses. She looked down at it and a smile spread across her face. Though the list was short, each course had an option for her native country, and she could feel herself salivating at the very idea. One of the options was an Australian-centered seafood appetizer, containing a small prawn cocktail, calamari, balmain bugs (actually a sort of lobster), and fish n' chips. Something passed through her eyes, a homesickness, but she said nothing of it.

The Brit smiled lightly, shrugging as he took his seat and scooted forward. "Where are you from, Caitlin?" Despite the polite silence, he still seemed to be fairly engaged in the situation and conversation themselves.

Their hostess stepped over to the black table, smiling politely at Droon. "Looks like your partner made it here afterall," she said, nodding to the girl at the next table. "You can switch back after the appetizers, if you want." She offered Candace a soft, polite smile, apologizing silently.

Rogue took the cue without needing to be told, smiling to the girl across from him and nodding his head in a light bow. "Looks like I'll be living you, now, Melody. My apologies." Without another word, he gathered his things and returned to the blue table, offering the girl there a nod. "Hello... I'm Rogue, er... Jarek, depending upon your preference." He laughed to himself before shrugging, "And... you would be?"

ooc:

Arc posts next!

From there, the post order is:
Sov
Tuck
CT
Bey
Chris (ThatGuy)
Seris
Leke/Rackie
Kharen
Hoody

DO NOT POST OUT OF TURN UNLESS DIRECTED!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:34 pm

"I thought that it might be fun and finding someone to be with sounds good too." Glyndwr said, looking at the menu beside him. (OOC: I assume there would be two. Also, I dunno what else would be there.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:48 pm

ooc: Yes, there are two menus at each table, and there is at least one item of each course for each designated country. So, that I know of, there would be Australian, Japanese, American, Italian, and Polish. Users can pick the foods, but I have the only Italian and Australian here so I'll pick those xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 2:43 pm

Ooc: woops, sorry lani. I guess you PMed me the wrong number.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:33 pm

ooc: Probably did. My complete apologies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:50 am

Ooc: its ok, you're fine.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 8:00 pm

"Oh, uhhh, guess I'm at that table then." He says, standing up awkwardly and scorching his way to the appropriate table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 1:44 pm

Jet yawns, pulls out a knife and starts the knife game

Hikari smiles as she sits down "Nice to meet you Jarek. My name is Hikari Hokkaido."

Last edited by TucKiD on July 11th 2014, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 2:31 pm

ooc: Tuck, edit for quality; and accuracy. It's Jarek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:46 pm

OOC:sorry stupid auto correct
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:35 pm

Marla smiled at Droon. "Hello, I'm Marla Winslow. Sorry I'm late, we ran out of gas halfway here." She picked up the menu and decided to go with the Italian dish.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:36 pm

ooc: CT, you have two characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2