Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 8:12 pm

Jeremy stood there, dumbfounded. "Wow, Richard. Just... Wow." He finally broke into laughter and nearly joined Klaus on the floor. "Gyahaha! You're trying to get a weapon, not a girlfriend!" Once he calmed down a bit, he continued his review. "Surprisingly... That approach would actually work on some girls. But not all, so choose your... 'Targets' carefully." Although he didn't seem like it, he was actually trying to help. Of course, he wasn't really. "Next time, try to ease into the conversation. Like... Oh I dunno... 'Hello' maybe?"
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:13 pm

Richard lost control and burts in to laughter as well."Do you guys even listen, I said that wasn't part of the plan.It's called improvising."Richard tried to calm down but broke in to even more laughter."True I could have got a gf or a weapon either.So it's still legit you know." He said in calm tone before bursting in to laughter once again.
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:55 pm

Klaus jumped to his feet and then punched his open palm "Alright! Richy we're soo going to find our partners!" He wrapped his arm around Richard's shoulders and gave him a huge cheesy grin. "Plus we'll find a couple ladies on the way, ya know what I mean?" He wiggled his eyebrows at Richard. Klaus then looked up at Jeremy with a blank expression "You're coming to, right Cogs?" He asked in a chill tone.
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:55 pm

"Well, I don't see why not. I'll be your wing man!" Jeremy exclaimed, tipping his hat slightly. "But be warned: at the end of the day, I could be the one to walk out with all the girls. I'm a... How would I say it... Lady killer? Yeah, that's it." He smirked cockily, trying to throw them off their game. "I know the perfect place to start: the ballroom! Always girls in the ballroom, and it's setting is perfect. What do you say?" He asked the boys, fiddling with the gears on his arm again, clearly anxious to what they'll say.
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 7:40 am

"Hell Yeah! But first how about a little wager? Richard said with a cunning smile." If your up for it, that is." He said looking to Klaus and Cogs.
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:41 am

Klaus let go of Richard's shoulder then punched his shoulder playfully, "Dude, I can take anything you dish out to me!" Klaus gave him that same big cheesy grin. It was strange, Klaus' happiness always seemed fake. But this was genuine. A feeling Klaus hasn't felt since he was a toddler. He took another drag from his cigarette before saying, "So Richy, what's this bet gonna be?" He asked quizzically
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:32 pm

"The last time I made a bet was in a game of checkers against a sorcerer. What could possibly go wrong? I accept." He chuckled, but quickly stopped when he remembered what happened after. "So, what's the score, Richard? I hope it's entertaining enough to actually care about, because I am seriously bored." He began playing with the hair that protruded from underneath his hat. This is gonna be good... I hope they don't ask for my soul this time!
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 7:03 pm

"Well since two seemed to enjoy myyy, very entrancing words.We will see who can walk out of here with a lovely lady.ONLY using the sappiest things imaginable." Richard said clapping his hands together looking back and forth between the two guys.
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:30 am

Klaus shook his head and chuckled a little "This could only lead to disaster... And I love it!" Klaus shouted as he ran towards the stairs to go back down in the city. "Come one guys what are ya waiting for?! Last there's going to be alone for the rest of his life!" He said as he jumped down the first set of stairs then started running down the rest.
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 8:06 pm

Jeremy looked to Richard and said, "Where the hell is he going?" He looked back down the stairs in confusion and shrugged. "I like your idea, Richie. But we're apparently going down the stairs now, so..." As he was talking, Jeremy began sprinting down the stairs. "See you at the bottom, mate!" He continued to run down the many stairs until he stumbled, tripped, and fell, leaving him tumbling down the stairs and continued to do so until he hit the bottom. Goddammit Klaus, this is your fault. He staggered to his feet with a headache and several bruises, not knowing if he had a concussion or not.
Back to top Go down

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 8:26 pm

"Ha ha you idiots."Richard said laughing and running jumping on to his bike."While you have legs I have wheels." He maniacally laughed starting the ignition when it went off."Damn the spark plug!!!!." Richard yelled fuirously trying to start it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2