Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora's apartment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:43 pm

Aurora's apartmnet was small and modest.
She didn't like spending money on expensive things so her furniture was cheep.
There were a modest living room, modest bedroom, modest bathroom and a modest kitchen. Everything was modest in Aurora's home.
The living room:
Aurora's apartment Very-s10
The bedroom:
Aurora's apartment Wooden10
The bathroom:
Aurora's apartment Bathro10
The kitchen:
Aurora's apartment 5-20-k10

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Today Aurora had to have visitors.
So she got up very early and cleaned the entire apartment.
Aurora after she cleaned her home, sat on the couch in the living room and closed her eyes.
"And now..Let's wait for Arthur and Ben to come." The witch said to herself.

Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 8:52 pm

Being very punctual young men, Arthur and Ben waited outside the doot for three minutes for the time to be perfect before ben rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 5:19 am

Aurira ran to the door and opened it.
"Hi, Arthur. Hi, Ben. Come in." The witch greeted the weapon and invited them inside.
It was officially the first time when she invited someone to her apartment. We don't count her sister's visit and when she came here with Ben and Arthur to take something from her room....

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on July 24th 2014, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:07 am

"This is a very nice place." Arthur said as he and Ben took their slightly dirty shoe's off and left them by the door. The last time they were here they really did not have the time to look around.
Arthur took off his jacket and sat down side saddle on one of the chairs next too the small table and Ben lightly sat on the futon. The two boys had brought a book, presumably theone that they learn all their techniques from. Ben turned too one of the many bookmarks onto a very detailed page called Creature Summoning with a beutiful illustration of the beast they came here to learn how too summon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:53 am

(btw, sorry for the fail at the end of my last post.)
Aurora closed the door behind them.
Then she walked over to them and put her hands on her hips.
Actually, she didn't know anything about summoning things, so they had to trust the book.
"Do you want anything to drink? Juice, coffee maybe tea?" The witch ordered as she scrathed back of her head.
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:47 am

Arthur took out a bottle of water. "I'm good."
"Got any juice?" Ben asked her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:03 pm

Aurora smiled.
"Oh course, Ben! Apple juice, orange juice..even tomato juice.." The witch said.
"Which one would you prefer?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:27 pm

"hmm... I'll try tomato." Ben said.
"Health nut." Arthur said as he sipped his drink.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:40 pm

Aurora nodded.
"Okay~!" She said as she walked into the kitchen.
She took tomato juice from the fridge and a glass from the cupboard, then she filled that glass with the juice.
After this she came back to the weapons and handed Ben the glass of juice.
Then she looked at Arthur.
Gabriel's died, huh? I guess, you have nowhere to go..Damn..I'll ask them later.. The witch thought. However it was easy to notice that something troubled her.
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:04 pm

"Are you alright Auroura?" Arthur asked, ever since their last mission he had worried deeply about her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:09 pm

Aurora sighed.
"Well.." She started, but she didn't really know what to say.
"Don't you think that..The world is going crazy? You know..Nebun, Inker..The black blood.." She said.
Of course that many things wouldn't have happened if the black blood didn't exist. But..The black blood exist thanks to the witches, which made Aurora feel sorry and sad.
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:12 pm

"Hmm... not crazy no. Just... in a state of termoil. Things are about to get evened out... to me it seems like godlike entities are waring over the world. It is both out of my control and in it at the same time. That is why I want to become a Death Sythe. To finally be able to make a difference you know?"
"We're pretty close to our goal as well. Atleast, much higher than other kids our age." Said Ben who unintentionally looked like a vampire as a small trail of tomato juice slid down his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:50 pm

Aurora suddenly looked at Ben.
"Ben..I've just found an idea for a halloween costume for you." She said and gave him a warm smile.
Then she became serious again and looked at Arthur.
"Well..Together we might change something in this world. We..We must. I think, that you've already noticed this..Ehm..You know how most people react when I tell them what I am..Well, it's getting more and more painful for me. Remember what happened when I told Kokoa, right? Or..On our last mission when I went to heal some wounded people. I felt their stares. I felt their hate.. I only want to show people that some of the witches want to help the humans. Of course, they're too blind to notice this.." Aurora said, surprisingly calm.
Then she took a deep breath.
"And you know what? Sometimes I think that only thanks to you I haven not committed suicide yet.."
Then she sighed and added.
"Now you can tell me that what I'm saying is stupid"
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 7:00 pm

At her first comment ben wiped his mouth and grinned.
At the second the two went quiet. They were rally sad that their best freind was at the wrong end of such hatred. "Well, we'll just see how they act after a witch kills Nebun now won't we?" Ben said, bringing the morale back to Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 7:07 pm

Aurora laughed loudly when Ben said "Well, we'll just see how they act after a witch kills Nebun now won't we?"
"But it won't be me, Angela and any other "Witch-student" from the DWMA. I think that, from the witches, only Mabaa would be able to defeat Nebun..If she wasn't too old and...too crazy.." Aurora said as she sat next to Ben and sighed.
"And..We've lost Gabriel,right..?" She said quietly as she looked down
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 8:02 pm

".... yeah...." The two were quiet, the loss of their freind had hit them hard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 12:48 am

Aurora huggd her knees.
"I'm sorry..I shouldn't have started this topic.." The witch said quietly.
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:01 am

Ben put his glass down. "Well no use dwelling on it. Why don't we get started?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:38 am

Suddenly Aurora stood up and put her hand on her hips.
"Okay! Maybe summoning isn't my thing, but let's try" The witch said
"..Ugh..So..What do we do?" she asked
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:23 am

"Well the, erm... cerimony. Only has to be done once, then you can summon it anytime. We also need a few regents which Ben brought along."
"Viniger, pepper, pineapple extract, some hickory, incence, and tomato juice."
"I brought some candles, to much light and it will be ruined."
"Now what we need from you Auroura, is a drawing so that the creature can take shape. It has to be made by you. It can be pretty much anything with hardened dust instead of bones and soul fire instead of flesh. But it cannot be bigger than a horse." He handed her a special pencil and parchment. The more detailed the better...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 3:17 pm

"Tomato juice..Urghh! I want halloween to be today! Ben would look so cute in a vampire costume.." The witch commented.
Then she put the parchment on a table and closed her eyes.
Cannot be bigger than a horse.. She thought to herself.
Then she smiled.
"Can I just draw a human-like creature?" She asked.
However she still had an image of Ben in Dracula's costume.
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 4:47 pm

This time Ben, who was enjoying his meisters coments on his apearance, said. "Sure just remember what we are working with. Say... if you were to draw a vampire. Having fangs would not mean it would gain power by sucking blood. In fact the fangs would only be teeth. Also there will be no skin, only fire and dust."
"If I were you I would go for an animal, or some kind of killing mechine. But it's your decision."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 5:25 pm

Aurora looked at Ben and did this face> T_T
"I just want to see you in Dracula's costume..Can I have at least this one small dream?" She asked with sad voice.
However, she was acting trying to make them laugh.
"Tygr!" The witch suddenly exclaimed in her language
Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:50 pm

She definatly succeeded in making them laugh, and a tiger would totally work.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 5:15 am

Aurora started to draw a big tiger with very sharp teeth.
"I'm drawing a tiger. Tigers are strong" Aurora said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next