Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora's apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora's apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:04 pm

Aurora thought for a while and smiled.
"Maybe Sam?" She offered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:45 pm

"... Sam, I like that." Said Arthur.
Auroura would probably want to cummon him somwhere that was not flamable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:58 pm

"Good thing..From my room I can get on the roof." She said. "Let's go there and check if we can summon Sam"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 3:00 pm

"Good thing..From my room I can get on the roof." She said. "Let's go there and check if we can summon Sam"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 3:56 pm

"Sounds great madam." Said Arthur.
I wonder what kind of personality sam will have? Acording to the book it should be a mix of the three of us.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:05 pm

After a momeny they were on the roof.
Ah..Suddenly I remembered the old good times when Kokoa was with us...And when I tried to tell..Ah..I shouldn't think about it now. Aurora thou to herself.
"So...How to summon our new friend? " The witch asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:34 pm

"Oh thats simple, call his name."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:39 pm

Aurora cleared her throat.
"Sam!" She yelled.
She hoped that it's going to work..and what she feels won't cause anything weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:57 pm

And then, right behind Auroura the tiger purred.
"What the hell!? It was following us?" Arthur says.
The tiger was exactly like how Auroura drew him. The flames rippled in black and yellow stripes like a normal lion and its winger were folded in and hard to see. Dispite this he seemed just a little over room temp. This was situational however, as in battle heat would radiate off of him like a furnace. Auroura could touch him without being burned as it was made out of her own soul wavlength and harmless to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 4:40 am

Aurora laughed. "Even for a witch, magic can be surprising! " She exclaimed happily.
Then she put her hand on Sam's head and giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 10:12 am

ooc: The end?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 10:37 am

The end of this fragment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might use this thread again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3