Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora's apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Aurora's apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:15 am

Ben looked at her draw. "Ohh, give it wings."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:23 am

Aurora nodded.
"Good idea." She said as she started to draw wings.
"Arthur? Anything more?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:56 am

He pointed too its paws. "Lets see... make those talons serrated five times. Thicken those wing bones. Decrease the sixe of those ribs if you want it too fly annnd, I think you are done."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 12:01 pm

Aurora nodded and did what Arthur said.
The talons were serrated five times, the wing bones were thicken, and the size of the ribs was decreased.
After this Aurora looked at the weapons with a smile.
"Done!" She exclaimed happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 12:31 pm

The two weapons looked at the drawing. Then they both nodded, it would do perfectly.
"It looks great Auroura, now I just need too mix the ingredients. Do you have a blender I could use?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 1:00 pm

Aurora nodded and ran into the kitchen.
After a few minutes of searching, she came back with a blender.
"Slender, blender!" She said trying to be funny.
Then she giggled a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 6:12 pm

Ben smiled and took the blender, mixing all the ingredients together into a very bad smelling mix.
Arthur took all of the candles out of the bag, they were numerus, weird, and even though they were unlit, smelled funny. "We need a dark room, do you have a bathroom with no windows?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 6:16 pm

Aurora laughed a bit.
"Of course, Arthur! I like to have privacy while taking a shower.." She said.
Then she walked over to the bathroom door and opened it.
"Here is the bathroom. ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 7:53 pm

Arthur started putting the candles ecerywhere they could go. Ontop of the mirror, ontop of the light, ontop of the showerhead, on the toilet, just everywhere he could get them.
"Ok Auroura, this is how it goes. We need to drink this mix, then weild the two of use. Light the candles with my power once the lights are out and tape the picture to the mirror. Then enter resanance with the two of us and channel the power into the picture. It will burn away, and then we have ourselves a flying tiger."
"In theory, we have never tried this before you know."
The mix that they were to drink smelled rank, it was very sour and the pepper made gave it and unwanted spicy aftertaste, along with the pourly extracted pineapple that also had its own twinge. The tomato juice made up the bulk of the half quart mix. Though unfortunetly the viniger was most prevelent.
Ben checked his watch and arthur looked out the window at the moon. It was a full moon tonight, while it would lend no light to the ritual it was also a factor. Ben poured everyone a half quart glass as well. While being sure it was exact for everyones body weight specifications with a measuring glass and calculator. "So we need to drink these in the bathroom then imedaintly go through with the rest as these only last for a few minutes."
Arthur looekd at his glass."Bottoms up..." He said while making no motion towards it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 10:40 am

Aurora looked at the glass and took a deep breath.
"For a witch..it..it should be nothing, huh? " She said with a small smile.
She was prepared for everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 12:10 pm

The two weapons started drinking the mix, it was terrible! Once they were done the two of their stomaches rumbled and groaned in protest. "Come on, we need to get inside. These things wont last for more than a few minutes and I do not want to do that again." The two transformed for Auroura.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:25 pm

The witch drank the drink as fast as she could and shivered.
When the boys turned into weapons, Aurora took them.
"Okay...What now? The resonance and chanel the power, right? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 2:42 pm

"In the bathroom yes, close the door, light the candles, and then ignight the photo once it is taped too the mirror."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:24 am

The witch did what they say and closed the door and lighted the candles.
She didn't ignight the picture yet.
"Okay..I'll enter the resonance right after igniting the picture. Be ready" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:45 am

" Ok! " They both said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 8:32 am

Aurora ignited the picture and and took a deep breath.
"Soul Resonance" She whispered as she tried to start the resonance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:41 pm

It was very stuborn to burn, she would need to use resonance to boost the flames. Even then this was going to be an effort of stamina for the three of them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:43 pm

Aurora focused on the picture "sending" it as much energy as she could without risking fainting.
She hoped that it's going to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 5:44 pm

For a few seconds the paper burned agoninisingly slowly. Then, the potion, under these very specific conditions. Turned their acheing stomaches into power that would let them finish. Though the flame on the paper was tiny it shone through the room iluminating it and was very hard too look at. But if Auroura stopped then the spell might go horribly wrong.
Ben and Arthur also gave it there all. It would not be this difficult with one weapon, however it would be necisary too properly summon the creature in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 5:56 pm

ooc: is this RP open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 7:30 pm

ooc: Wekk I mean, they are in the bathroom of a private apartment. I think not but I'll leave it up too racoon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 3:26 am

OOC: Ehm..It's a private apartment and none of your  characters is Aurora's friend..

Aurora didn't stop, noo, she put a bit more energy into it.
She knew that she can't stop until one of the weapons says so.
However what they were doing was really tiring for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 7:45 am

Finally the actual pencil lead ignighted and glowed, you could really feel the power coming off of it, and then.... the picture burned too a crisp. Everyone would be blind for a few seconds due to how bright it is.
"Lets get out of this bathroom, to summon him or her, call their name."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 8:43 am

Aurora was breathing heavily after this.
"Okay...Okay.." She said and took a deep breath.
Then she opened the door and left the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 12:14 pm

"So what are you going to name him/her?" Ben asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's apartment   Aurora's apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's apartment
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next