Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helix's grand adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Helix's grand adventure Empty
PostSubject: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:29 pm

Helix was nervously slinking around Paris, France. It had been a week since he had arrived, and nothing much had happen. He was worried about running into monster-hunters, the people that had driven him from his last home.
He thinks to himself, "I really need to find a good place to rest and recover during the brightest part of the day."
He looks around and wonders if there was something more to this life than just eating, running, and hiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:01 pm

Benny was back in Paris. France. He had returned after the battle with Glaucon. Images flashed in his mind, as he remained huddled around a burning barrel for warmth.

Used to be, the world was simple. Now? It was decidedly unsimple. So many powerful forces in the world. It seemed....It seemed to be the world was burning. Used to be, things were simple, back when Benny was human. Things were changing.

He shivered in the cold. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to flee the city again....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:30 pm

In this form, she could very easily blend in well enough to take to the main streets, but she still very much prefered to stick to the alleys and less crowded places. This was a vacation of sorts, for her; well, actually it was a shopping trip, as she was more than tired of having to hunt down animals. After all, one of her was a goat, and hunting was far from in her nature. The snake was, well... very different.

Avoiding the more feral nature, she had already stopped by the main market and was carrying around a basket of fruits and vegetables, a long bag full of clothes draped over her shoulder. Her strangely colored eyes searched the world around her, and a stiffenness in her chest was letting her know that something unusual was in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 5:00 pm

Helix walks along the road. He was looking in the nighttime, wondering where he should go. His stomach grumble so he stopped and grabbed a snack from his backpack. If anybody was paying attention, they would notice that there was something wrong with the way the way his snack was. He continues along the street, chewing on the "meat" that he had obtained earlier.
He sighs to himself and thinks, "Why is it that I am all alone. I need something to do."
He enters the main market and looks around. He sees a lady, with a lot of food and clothing on her. He says to himself, "Hmm, somebody with that much stuff should have a good place to hide in during the day."
He starts to follow her, sticking to the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 5:12 pm

Benny would, from his alley, notice some lady walking. He wouldn't have paid much attention...

Were it not for the fact that he also noticed her stalker. Fool. The best way to follow someone is to walk and make it look as if you were not following them. Slinking around in the dark is THE way to look like you are up to no good.

Wasn't any of his business, wasn't any of his business, wasn't any of his business...

Damn his conscience. Benny began to walk, behind the creeper, not bothering to conceal himself. He would simply follow and make sure the fellow was not up to any villainy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 5:29 pm

A sudden hiss came from the woman's general location and her pupils began to slit as she sensed both followers. Slowly, she spun around, looking at the younger boy, her transformation sliding to partial, horns curl up from behind her temples, her snake/tail sprouting fron the small of her back. "What are you looking for, boyyyyy...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 5:32 pm

Helix takes a step back as the lady that he was following starts to transform. He takes another step back and then says, "Are, are, are you what I think you are? Are you you a Chimera?"
He then removes his hood and lets both heads be fully in shown, then puts it back on his hood quickly, hoping that no human here noticed.
"No, no, no, no monster-hunters... I'm I'm I'm tired of ru ru running," he thinks to himself.
He then says to the lady, "If if you're a a Chimera, then then we are related."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 5:55 pm

Benny would blink. Monsters! Merda! Okay, okay, what did Benny know about monsters? They tended to be violent, eat people and....

Well, that was it, really. That was all he knew, that was all he NEEDED to know. Couldn't let them run free. Had to stop them.

Merda. Okay, challenging them here would be a bad idea. He would tail them, and slay them in their lair. Yes, that would work. Of course, it wouldn't work if they caught on here...

He plastered a look of fright on his face and proceeded to back up slowly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 6:08 pm

She blinked, staring at him in confusion. So that was why it was that she felt some level of familiarity to him. "Hunters? How are you being followed by hunters? You're so young and I have heard nothing on the winds of you committing a crime." A shift in the air had her looking further down the alley, seeing the frightened person further down, she stepped forward, strange eyes narrowing. "Are you after this childe?!" The words were far from threatening, but there was a power behind them, an ancient capability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:41 pm

Helix realized that he had said the words out loud, and he shakes his head, "No, no, no, Miss. Miss. Miss Chimera, I just, I just, was was caught. The, the villagers saw that I had two two two heads, and they they they called for for for monster-hunters. I had to had to had to run for for for my life."
He turns, and sees the other person that she was talking too.
"I, I, I don't know know know who this guy is, is, the monster-hu hunters looked way, way, way different than him."
He nervously twitches, and reaches for his weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 8:08 pm

Merda. Crap. This could go wrong, very, very fast. Hopefully, Benny could talk his way out of this situation. "Non, non! Was just walking to shelter! Not monstro-hunter!" He said in broken french, scared sounding french, raising his hands to indicate his lack of weaponry
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:18 pm

The partial-human, partial-monster stepped forward, putting herself between the hydra and this stranger. "I speak English," she said, watching him, inner lids closing vertically across her eyes. "I suggest you leave, now, stranger." She stepped further, her tail curling around in front of her, smoke trailing out of its nostrils. "And I highly recommend that you tell no one of this encounter, as I both can, and will hunt you down if you threaten either myself or my family in any way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:11 pm

Helix's eyes widen as the Chimera threatens the human being. He relaxes his grip on his hand and looks at her with adoring eyes.
"You, you, you are very, very, very brave, Mistress Chimera," he stutters to her. He walks over to her and then says, "Te, te, teach me how to be bra,  bra, brave, Mistress Chimera."
He kneels before her, looking down, and twitching nervously. He then rises up, looks behind him, and turns and runs away.
She she be very very brave, but I, but I, am not, Helix thinks as he runs off.
He soon disappears into the night, and doesn't stop. He doesn't know how long he must keep running, but he will keep running until no human comes after him anymore.

[exit thread]

ooc: bye guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helix's grand adventure   Helix's grand adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helix's grand adventure
Page 1 of 1