Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand Heist

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:00 pm

This thread takes place in North America, specifically in New York. Alex Ironsmith has a grand scheme of fighting against a corrupt syndicate that has been tormenting the DWMA and now they call upon Alex and select others to end this. This will be a major Thread, meaning multiple people can join and aid Alex in the ultimate battle. We will take turns in doing this. And join when the time feels right.

Post order:
1. Alex Ironsmith
2. A-Green-死亡(Shibo)-YeaDawg
3. Zandra Asami
4. Ammy
5. Pure
6. aceofhearts
7. Dead Eyes

PM me if you want to join. The order list is updated daily.

Have fun....
~Alex

Meister - Alex Ironsmith
Weapons - Right hand Desert Eagle (Avi Dimitri)

It was exactly 12:00 pm, everything within the city that never sleeps was in a state of chaos. Everyone is scattered through out the streets, busy with what ever task they are accorded to. But one man was standing in the middle of the street, looking up at a skyscraper. This man was Alex Ironsmith, the fabled gunslinger. The young man held no emotions as he glared at this structure. Feeling in a state of disbelief, he stood there, zoned out in his head. How was one man to take on a global syndicate? Well, it was simple, he had to get help. But who in the right mind would even try this? Well, the people standing behind him of course.

Last edited by Alex Ironsmith on September 18th 2013, 8:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:06 pm

Avi walked forward and put his hand on Alex's shoulder, looking up at the building, then back at Alex, "So, i assume your poor mind has devised a worthless excuse for a plan?" He said, knowing this wasn't the time to do such things, but by now, Alex should be used to it, and so, he wouldn't mind a little sting, because Avi wouldn't do it any other way.

Last edited by A-Green-死亡(Shibo)-YeaDawg on September 16th 2013, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:33 pm

Meister: Zandra Asami
Weapon: Bo-Staff (Atlacia)

Zandra let out a soft exhale, glancing up to the building and removing her shades from her eyes to move them up and rest just atop her black bangs. Her red lips formed a small, confident smirk. She glanced her olive green eyes about the others surrounding her, hoping just for their sake that they won't get in her way. Especially that Avi bastard, whom she ran into that one day and they got into quite the heated encounter. Hopefully he learned to just keep his distance from her.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:42 pm

Setsuna, a weapon, and odachi and all with his glorious pompadour create quite the scene his face was covered but that pompadour still stuck out like a sore thumb infact it was a bit invasive of everyones private space. He approached the building and looked at its magnificent glory, this was his first time in America after all, he turned and looked at everyone else who came, he kept a bit silent but couldn't help but look at Alex, he found him cute he gave a wink at him.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:08 pm

Meister: Zandra Asami
Weapon: Bo-staff

Her first major battle and Atlacia had never expected it to be so.. dark. Heist. that was something she never wanted to be a part of, but Zandra was of course... 'persuasive' enough to get her to come along. Not really what she wanted to do on that day, but Hell, she guessed she could go along with it.

"Nyeeehh! Zandra waaiitt uppp!" Atlacia shouted as she ran to catch up with her lengthy scarf and flats. Honestly running in a skirt was a bit awkward, but she hadn't had time to put on her normal clothes. Her hands fell to her knees and she had to catch her breath. Note to self; practice running. Once she was done panting like a dying fish, she stood up and dusted her skirt then smiled. "Okay. I'm here." Obvious statement was obvious. "What .. exactly are we doing again?" She had heard the word heist when Zandra had explained it, but she didn't honestly believe it. Were they REALLY going to rob a bank? "If we're stealing something can I just drive the getaway car?"
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:41 pm

Helena was across the street, she had herself set up on the rooftop of a building. Even without a Meister she could still snipe, it was just not nearly as powerful. She was more so the role of over-watch keeping an eye on the city floor, along with seeing what was going on inside the building. She spoke into her headset. "I'm all set up Alex, on your go!" She had to admit it was a little uncomfortable having one arm as a sniper. She just hoped all would go well. She sighed it was a bit cool and lonely on top of the roof though.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:39 pm

Varick follows behind his sister, not nearly as tired. "Relax Atty, we can handle this. They probably won't even know what hit 'em, we're like lightning! Lightning fast!" He says grinning. "So, what's the plan?" He asks, looking at Alex.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:37 am

Alex had an embarrassing sigh, everyone seemed eager and impatient on the whole operation. "Guys, we are not starting here. We are smaller fish in the big pond. We have to start small, this is way to advanced so we need to train a little." He made his statement as he walked down the street from the building. Alex motioned for everyone else to follow. The young man was thinking of how this would all work, normally his plans would fuck up horribly. However, this was robbery, something he was good at after he moved in to death city. Last time he was caught thieving was in a munitions armory, stealing at least over $230,000 worth of military equipment. But the military had never expected him to rob the armory so thoroughly and organized.
"The first thing we need to do is get the proper materials we require and to find a base of operations within the city, somewhere hidden where the authorities won't expect to find us." That would mainly be Alex's first priority, if they can't find somewhere to hide, they whole operation would go to dust. But if it were to succeed, they would also need a place to stash their earnings.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:47 am

((So, if you agree, i thought i'd give you the librety to decide what the base exactly be, but that Avi found the spot for it, is that ok?))

Avi, walking next to Alex, had alredy assumed such things, and so, he reached for his pocket, taking out a map and unfolding it, "I have taken the librety to find us a base of operations." The map was full of red x's, it looked like some sort of coding method, Avi pointed at a random point in the map, which didn't seem to tie to the x's in any sort of way as it seemed to a normal person, as he started walking infront of Alex "If you poor minds may follow me please..."
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:52 pm

Zandra gave off a large sigh when hearing a familiar voice call her name, looking over her shoulder to Atty running after. "Sorry, you were just a bit slow is all." she stated simply to her panting companion, looking back up to the building with folded arms. "I told you already, Atty. And no, this is New York. No offense but I do not trust your driving skills, especially here." Zandra said with a small smirk, tilting her head.

As Alex explained the plan, he seemed knowledgable enough, though he looked a bit too innocent to be the type to know anything about theiving, he seemed to know his stuff, so she didn't question too much. Then Avi began talking and she just remained quiet, trying to put aside his stupidity on everything else for the sake of the mission, but she couldn't help but twitch when he, as expected, referred the group as 'Poor minds'. Really, who did he think he was? Nonetheless, she elbowed Atty gently before following after him at a calmed pace.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:33 pm

OCC: Ah sry for this but im out! Sry got a lot of work to do and i got to minimalize thread work, so just skip me and act like setsuna was never there
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:31 pm

OOC: can we just remove the people that won't post?
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:50 pm

You can't drive. Your driving is terrible. Daggers stabbed into her. "Yeah.. y-you're right." Oh internally she was crying. OH GOD! Why do you hate me?! She sniffed and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her brother was behind blathering nonsense about lightning and fire. "More like water and fire." Her sigh proved how hopeless she believed this to be. "I'm sorry I just don't think I can live with the possibility that I stole from ANYONE. It's not right." Her arms crossed as if she were putting her foot down, but then.. she began to think a bit more distantly.

She had zoned obviously, because Zandra abruptly interrupted her daydreams. "Owe!" Atty said with a pout. Of course it didn't hurt, she was just being a bit of a baby. "You didn't have to hit me, you know." Her voice was a quiet grumble under her breath.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:17 pm

Helena followed them from the rooftops. Watching for any police or any other suspicious activity. "All clear up from what I can see." she reported in. She didn't like being all alone on top of the roofs. It was boring and cold. She protested with a sigh. But they had work to do so for now she was going to have to suck it up and deal with it maybe there would be some fun later. "Patrol up ahead" She said as she spotted two officers up ahead from her comrades position.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:01 am

OOC: Check my originated post! Post order has been updated!!!! Please follow as shown. And those who do not post in 3 days will be skipped unless I am PM'd. Thank you all for your patience.

~Alex
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 3:58 pm

"Alright. Zandra, don't hit. Atty we don't need you to drive for us, we need a weapon which you luckily are." He says, acting slightly more mature then before. "So where are we heading oh, overlord of all that is mind-y." He says towards Avi with a small chuckle, clearly back to being less mature. "I vote we pick up some lunch later...getting kinda hungry."
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 4:54 pm

Kataro was standing within the group of people silently. He wasn't really sure what was going on. But he heard about a heist and he decided to join. He really didn't care how this would turn out either. "Soooo... What now?" Kataro said aloud. He looked up at the giant skyscraper that was in front of him.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 1:49 pm

Alex walked down the street following Avi, hoping the areas he found would prove useful. Especially since they are facing off against one of the most powerful syndicates on the planet. But he had to test his crew's skills to see if they were worthy enough.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 2:11 pm

((What do you want for a base, as i said, i'm letting you decide.))
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 4:54 pm

OOC: Anything discrete, Shibo
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 5:05 pm

((How about a basement in an abandoned house that he put lights in and a speaker that makes......household sounds to make it seem like there are people in the house, or is that too much?))
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:13 pm

OOC: What ever floats your boat Shibo, just make something up so we don't keep the others waiting.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 2:24 pm

AAvi had stopped down a street where a old house was, all the windows seemed to have curatins and lights on, with sillhouettes in them, and household like noise coming from it, he opened the unlocked door and lead everyone in, he closed and locked the door as he walked everyone around the house, there were amplifiers everywhere that produced the noise, and dolls, which are the sillhouettes that they saw, then, he lead them down a basement, it had blank blueprints in them, faint light, desks, writing materials and two of Avi's own computers, "This is the best that i have found, we will be adding to it in the future, now make yourself comftorable...The small minded ones,"
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 11:49 pm

Zandra followed after without a word, her face straight and stoic as she thought to herself. She just wanted to get this little robbery over with and get out. Simple as that. Whatever the plan was she'll follow, as long as she didn't find any flaws at least, or else she might have to take her own plan, but with the idea of a base in mind, so far so good.

When they were brought into a creepy dark basement, Zandra felt shivers run up her spine. Why is it exactly he knows of this place in New York of all places? Why the hell did he have two computers? Did he get that lonely when masturbating or what? Her glance caught a doll. What does this freak do on his spare time?

Her eyes were still locked suspiciously on the doll. Quite frankly, she didn't trust him, but she had no choice since he was the partner of the leader, so they'd be forced to work each other anyway. At his lost comment, she let out an irritated and shake breath, showing quite obviously how hard it was to bite her tongue and not snap at this prick.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:52 am

We need a weapon- not a driver. Atty crossed her arms and made a face at her brother when he wasn't looking. She would definitely prefer driving, because like HELL did she want to rob anyone. No matter how evil they were, two wrongs did not make it right! Her morals were sort of ignored though, because, well they were all deadset on this. Why did her BROTHER want to do this as well. Being a death scythe made him a great teammate, but at the same time, she didn't think he was much the type to rob people. With a heavy sigh, and a grumble of "I really don't want to do this," she was following them.

Down to the dark creepy basement. DOWN! Past past the cobwebs and oh GOD! She suddenly screamed and jumped to th enearest person (which happened to be her brother). "OH GOD! SOMETHING CRAWLED OVER MY FOOOTTT! LOOK AT IT!" Her hand pointed to the skittering creepy-crawly on the floor. Spiders- Atty's one true weakness. She was latched onto her brother for dear life, sobbing like a child. The basement was like something from a horror movie- or so she felt like. Her mind could have been over-exaggerating because she didn't exactly enjoy the dark and dank spider-infested basements. She suddenly moved her foot and screamed again; having stepped in a cobweb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Heist   The Grand Heist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Heist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next