Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:53 pm

"Wait, what do you mean, you said but, I happen to be self-repelling. All you can do is be waved around. Can you protect your meister, without having to change forms?" Zoe demands, and thinks, "Fall for the trap. I know that you are suspicious of us, maybe just me, but fall for the bait."
She turns over to Rogue, tugs the book out of his hands, sets the book down on the shelf, and drags him over to Jericho.
"Come on Rogue, don't stand in the background, you're the meister here, you should be talking as well," Zoe says, leaving no room for questions, as she pushes Rogue right in front of Jericho.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:57 pm

His eyes narrowed at her, and he was beginning to wonder why it was that he had agreed to this partnership in the first place. With a sigh, he stepped forward, watching, tossing his hood up and hiding his wild red hair beneath it. "What kind of sword?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

Jericho laughed lightly, "Yes actually, I can to some extent," he said, answering Zoe. "I have the ability to bend shadows to my will, creating anything from barriers to weapons, but this is limited by the lighting of the room. For example, in this room I could manage a small shield and sword, or about four shadow tendrils, so even in weapon form I can still help out by adding additional background support, but it decreases in slightly in weapon form." Jericho continued. "And as for my weapon form, I'm a katana, but my size, weight, and length can change to pretty much any size, as long as it doesn't go above my weight, length, and size in my human form." he replied to Rogue, slightly suprised he had said so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:11 am

"Hmm, that would be awfully helpful as a weapon partner, don't you think, Rogue," she says, smiling at Rogue. She happily bounces on her feet and says, "Oooh, I have an idea, why, why don't we three partner up? I mean, that is if your looking for a meister? But, but, if you are, then that would be awesome, don't you think, we both be able to protect our meister and where one fails, the other is there to backup. Please, please say yes."
She does a twirl on her feet, and thinks, "Fall for my charm, fall for my offer."
She looks at him, and smiles, and says, "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:17 am

Rogue groaned, massaging his temples with both hands, looking down and shaking his head, "I don't know how I got stuck with her..." the words were muttered, but audible enough to be heard by both weapons present. Sighing, he looked up slowly, watching Jericho for a response. "I can promise you that resonating won't likely be much of a problem, if at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:22 am

"That's a big offer...", Jericho said softly.
The internal debate begins again
"WE probably should join them"
"No"
"Why not?"
"What if we get close to them"
"So? We can't stay like this forever"
"Damn it... Fine, We can go with them..."
And it's over.
"Sure, I guess wecan be partners, but... We'll probably need to go practice, or something, so we can get used to eachother's styles, fighting and otherwise," Jericho finally answered, feeling confident in himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:34 pm

Zoe thinks, "My mission is proceeding nicely."
She then says, "Yay, yay, yay, wait... Rogue!"
She turns and faces Rogue, and sticks her tongue out at him, and then says, "You're stuck with me because you needed a weapon, remember?"
She crosses her arms, and glares at Rogue. She then turns back to Jericho and says, "Thank you, thank you , thank you."
She then hugs both Rogue and Jericho, saying, "Yay, we're a team now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:38 pm

The assassin immediately tensed, body going rigid, skin visibly paling as she held them both tight. His heart hammered in his chest, his breathing spotty. The techni-colored circles that had flashed before were changing wildly, panic consuming him wholly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:09 pm

Jericho tightened up, taken aback by the sudden action. "Relax, it's just a hug. You're getting a hug, for the first time in forever, enjoy it.", He told himself. He glanced over at Rogue, who looked like he was going to die. "Maybe you should let him go,", Jericho said, pointing over to the other guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:37 pm

Zoe sighs, and drops her arms. She looks at both of the guys, and laughs, "You two aren't real huggers."
She laughs and does another twirl, and then thinks, "Check on you two. I got you now and neither one of you will be able to do anything about it. I will protect my target, and will give my life and the lives of others in order for my target to live."
She then curtsies to both and says, "Maybe we should go practice, it'll be a great way to get to know each other better."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:24 am

Rogue nodded slowly, stepping back a good two feet and closing his eyes. He began muttering to himself, slowly trying to relax, hands folding in front of his chest, all but his middle and index fingers laced. As he ran through his quick meditation, each of his chakras flashed, the color fading just as quickly as it came. It was slow, his transition from panicked, to meditative, to focused, but he smiled at them both nonetheless, gesturing towards the library's exit. "Let's get going then, shall we?"

ooc:

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 Chakras
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:23 pm

"Of course", Jericho said, placing his book in the pile beside him. "Where at?". He asked the two, looking out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:44 pm

Zoe thinks about it, and then looks at Rogue, and says, "I'm new here, so you two decide."
She grabs a random book, reads the title, Pathfinder and goes sit down.
"Tell me when you guys decide," she says, as she starts reading the book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:51 pm

His eyes rolled as he looked at her, watching, "I'll give you some time to read." Afterwards, he turned to look at Jericho, shrugging, "There are the dojo and the training grounds on campus, a park further in the city." Another shrug followed his words, "What sounds better to you?" He seemed far more comfortable now than he had been when he was even just talking to Zoe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:54 pm

Jericho glanced over at Zoe, still amazed that these two were now his partners. "Well, since we don't really know eachothers abilities, and I don't won't to break the Dojo, it really needs to be somewhere outside, So... Why not the trainging area?", he suggested while crosing his arms, and mentally double checking the pros and cons of each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:58 pm

[ooc: pretty much a pass on this turn]

Zoe continues reading, albeit, at a faster pace than before. She doesn't bother looking up, but at the angle she was at, she would be able to jump ahead and protect Rogue from any harm. She slows down, and lazily chunks the book aside, and picks up the book, Mister Monday , and starts to read this book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:02 pm

Seemingly out of reflex, Rogue caught the book and immediately returned it to its place on the shelf. "Alright, training grounds it is." He looked over at Zoe, seeming to weigh his options before merely sighing. "C'mon, let's go, Talon." Not a breath afterwards, he nodded to Jericho, "Edwards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:09 pm

Jericho began walking towards the door. "So he's a last name kinda guy. And she's... hyper..", He thought to himself, "Let's do this" He quickened his pace,looking back momentarliy to make sure they were still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:13 pm

Zoe snaps the book close. She stands up, and places the book on the table. She starts to walk away, stops, looks at the book, and throws it up, and kicks the book. It flies to the shelf, landing in it's place in the right place.
"Okay, I'm ready to go," she says, and walks to the door. She walks past both the boys, and right out of the Library.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:23 pm

Rogue jumps back at her actions, eyes wide as he watched her. That was... unnecessary. He thought to himself, shaking his head but continuing nonetheless. He lead them through the vast hallways and out through the Academy's front area. With a practiced mind, he had them follow him around the building and towards the end of campus, right along the treeline where he stopped and looked to them both. Though neither of them could see it, a slight smirk tugged at his lips before he closed his swirling green-blue eyes and began muttering to himself. As he did so, arms held out, forearms parallel to the ground, his hands began to glow grey and smoke started to surround them. He was showing him the basis for at least one of his abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:27 pm

Jericho looked around the training grounds, feeling at home amongst the large and olden trees. "Time for the fireworks", Jericho muttered to himself as he turned to Rogue and grinned slighlty. He put his hands in his pockets, and leaned up against the tree. He knew he was about to find out what his partners were capable of, and he didn't want to miss any of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:46 pm

Zoe watches closely to both the boys. She sits down on the ground and says, "Do we have to be so formal. Come on, the best type of training is the type where we learn about each other. So why don't we ask each other questions and figure out a little about ourselves?"
She then messes with her thumbs and then says, "Jericho, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:27 am

Jericho stands up. "Um... a small town west of here...", he muttered,growing cold as he answered. "It isn't something I'd particularly like to talk about...", he continued. He sat down under the large oak behind him and looked down, remembering why he was here.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:08 am

The smoke began to engulf his arms as he openned his eyes, looking at them, listening in on the conversation while he began to hide himself. "I'm from Georgia myself, was sent to Japan for training when I was young. What about you, Zoe?" He could tell, from personal experience, that Jericho had absolutely no intentions of revealing anything further about his home, and perhaps even his own past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:25 am

Zoe smiles, and says, "Well, I'm really a traveler. I don't know where I was born and I've traveled a lot through the years."
She looks at Jericho, and says, "Okay, popcorn, your turn to ask a question for us to answer, and then you answer, Jericho."
She turns on her music, and puts in one earphone in and squeals at the song. She turns the music down to where she could hear both of the guys as they continued to talk with each other and her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next