Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The two I would call partners? (Invite Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

The two I would call partners? (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: The two I would call partners? (Invite Only)   The two I would call partners? (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 7:48 pm

Kennith walked out of the boy's dorm with his head held high and his nervous but genuine smile on his face. Kennith's long arms hanging by his sides as he took a deep breath of fresh air. He then walked down the stairs and the ramp of the front entrance to the dorm with his hands behind his back, humming as he did.

It was then Kennith stopped for a moment as he saw a group of three girls walk past the dorm. Maybe on their was to the academy. Kennith simply stared for a moment until one if the girls suddenly spotted him and turned to face him. Kennith's look of surprise was I obvious and his face was flushed, red from embarrassment. The girl giggled at him and Kennith suddenly ducked behind a bush.

Moving aside leaves to see if the girl had left or not. She giggled once more before following her friends down the sidewalk. Kennith took a breath if fresh air before he suddenly felt a presence behind him. Dark streaks of worry run down his forehead and a sweat drop gives down his cheek. It was at that point he slowly turned around to see who was standing over him.
Back to top Go down

The two I would call partners? (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1