Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Day? (Join with Permission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:55 am

He looked at Causper. "Thanks." Then looked at Melodys hand and grabbed it, pulling her down, which by his part wasnt such a bright idea because the only direction she could fall was done landing on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:59 am

She lands on top of him laughing so hard she can no longer breathe. She finally manages to roll over off of him, still finding it difficult to move. After several minutes of the silent laughter, she finally manages to sit up and wipe the tears from her eyes. "Well, that was fun," She finally says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:09 am

Causper grinned and laughed cheerily this time, wondering how they were both unbalanced so easily. She reached down to help them both to their feet.

"Perhaps we should be going soon, on a day like this I doubt we're the only ones who have the idea of going to the water park. Can you show us the waa.."

Causper's question was cut off as she slipped on spilt coffee and toppled backwards into her chair. She shook her head to clear the slight daze and stood up again with a smile.

"Whoops."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:13 am

Carmine Laughs then walks to the door. "You guys coming?" He said with a smile. As he walked out into the sun and felt that it got hotter in the past hour
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:16 am

Melody giggled a little as she got up, she then grabbed Causper's hand and started for the door, "Come on silly, He's going to leave us!", she said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:25 am

Causper let Melody lead the way, staying just a step behind her.

"I doubt he could leave us behind, if he's the gentleman he claims to be. A gentleman wouldn't put a maiden in potential harm either, so i'm severly doubting his claim. What about you? Do you think he's a gentleman or just claiming to be one to impress you?"

Causper's tone was completely serious, with a hint of laughter. She didn't really doubt him, just wanted to poke gfun at him and his society. A lot of words had changed meaning over the years and titles left to become meaningless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:30 am

Carmine, waited outside for them. When he saw them coming he opened the door for them. "You guys ready to go?" He said walking next to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:32 am

She turned to Causper and laughed, "He seems to play the part!", she said smiling. "I'm ready!", she replied rather hyperly, already starting off down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:40 am

Causper bowed her head and thanked Carmine as she stepped out the door after Melody. She walked alongside her, her grin the only answer to Carmine's question.

"So where is this store Melody? Near by? I don't think I've really shopped down here all that often"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:42 am

Carmine Walked alongside them. "I can say the same thing. I've never bought anything over here. Well besides the 2 coffees just now." Looked up at the sun. "I think it's getting hotter,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:45 am

Ooc:Text me when it's my turn, 9313104864, ok? Ok.

“It's not that far", she laughed, walking down the road for a few minutes. After awhile she finally turned left down another road and stopped at the first store. It was really floral and summer-ry looking. "We're here!", she said loudly, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:50 am

Causper followed Melody to the store, then paused outside to look at all the decorations.

"It looks really cliche.... although I suppose it's not too bad as long as the employees don't dress up as Crocodile Dundee or something. They don't do that here right? Please tell me they don't..."

Causper looked at Melody as if pleading her to say they weren't anymore cliche then they looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:56 am

He walked in and saw everything and he laughed. "I don't think there is another place on Gods Green Earth, that is more happier than this place." He walked to the bathing suits and looked at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 2:02 am

"They're dressed in swim wear!", she said laughing, as she saw Causper's face. She walked into the store and immediately saw the one she wanted, it was a white two piece with blue strips on it. "Perfect!", she almost yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 2:09 am

Causper stepped into the store behind her and hung back a bit as she looked at all the racks of swimwear. She was okay with all the staff being in swim suits, but she herself had no idea what to be looking for. She tapped her new friend on the shoulder lightly to get her attention.

"Any chance you could ah, help me find a swimsuit as well? I've no idea where to start."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 2:14 am

He was scanning the racks of swim wear and he saw one that caught his eye. It was one that was black and mixed in red patterns of wolves. He got it off the rack and decided that he will buy some other things since he had the money to spare. He walked to the sun glasses and bought him some really dark sun glasses. He finished and waited by the door. And thought to himself. "Man... I really need a girlfriend." He said then sorta laughed, while rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:12 am

She turned to Causper and laughed, "Just find something cacthes your eye, Whats your favorite color?", she asks, trying to narrow down the search, as she began looking around the store for her friend a swim suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:11 pm

"Ehh.... something blue... or something black.... i guess.... >.< and not something really skimpy..."

With those guide lines set, Causper joined Melody in the search for a swim suit, although she turned down a number of different bikinis that she decided were too revealing for her. Soon enough she started wandering into the guy's section and started looking at the swim trunks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:21 pm

Carmine walked over to Causper. "You, ok? Guess you can't find one you like?" He said with a small laugh. "What about you Melody? Did you find one you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:37 pm

"Yeah," she said happily, holding up her find, "Now we just gotta help Ms. Picky over here find one!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:41 pm

Causper shrank a bit at Melody's statement.

"Believe it of not, i've never worn a bikini in my life... I have the kind of swimwear you see on divers or animal trainers at a marine park. >~< You know what? Why don't you two pick one for me, it'd be a lot more efficient."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:49 pm

Carmine smiled. "Nice, would you like me to hold it for you, while you help her find one." He said acting real gentleman like. He looked at Causper. "I don't think so, I'm not really good at making decisions for other people. But I would say this one looks good." He took a two piece that was white off the rack handing it to her. He sees a dressing room sign in the back. "There's a dressing room in the back if you want to try it on. And I'm not saying that just so I can see you in a 2 piece. .///. You know? Im going to stop talking now." He said embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:58 pm

Melody started laughing, "It's ok Carmine, I think I can hold my own bathing suit", she said smiling, slightly curious as to wether or not Causper will actually try it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:09 pm

Causper took the swimsuit from him, checked the tag briefly, and put it back on the rack with a noticeable blush in her cheeks.

"Ermm.... I would go try it on but it's ah.... bit big. Only one size too big really but... err... yeah. >////< Let's try something else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:16 pm

Carmine saw she was blushing and he felt stupid. "Uh... sorry." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Uh, what about this?" He said grabbing a black one off the rack looking at the size making sure it was a size smaller, then handed it to her. He thought to himself. "What the hell am I doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Day? (Join with Permission)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next