Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Day? (Join with Permission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:30 pm

Melody was trying not to laugh hysterically, but she couldn't help giggling at the two of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:49 pm

Causper timidly took the swimsuit from him and stepped into the change rooms to try it on. She came back out a few moments later wearing it, her cheeks now a brighter pink and her eyes focused on the floor. After a bit, Causper took a deep breath and looked up. She twirled around like a dance with her arms above her head to show them the dark black and somewhat sparkly bikini. She felt extremely exposed wearing it and wanted to change back as soon as she could but she fought the urge to hide and watched their reactions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:53 pm

Carmine stood looking outside, then he heard the door close to the dressing room and turned around looking at Causper standing there in the bikini and he blushed and smiled. " .//. Wow Caus, you look amazing." He said trying not to sound like a big perv, with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:13 pm

Melody smiled, "You look perfectly fine! You should have worn two pieces earlier, you'd all the boys tripping over eachother just to get your name! just look at Carmine!," She said laughing, pointing towards the guy of the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:21 pm

Causper stuttered a thank you to Carmine, which quickly turned into a sputter when she heard Melody's comment. Her blush increased slightly as she retreated back to the change room and came back out later wearing her own clothes. She searched the store for a bit and found a pair of shorts meant to cover up the swimsuit bottoms although they didn't look like they'd do a good job and a shirt with a dragon on it to wear over top of the bikini before returning to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:26 pm

When Carmine heard Melody's comment he blushed like crazy and just had to get out of the situation without embarrassing himself. He just grabs something off the shelf, but he should have looked because he grabbed a bikini top. "Uh... Im going to go ask the manager if they have this in my size." He turns around running into a rack knocking it over, falling to the ground. He rolls over. "Ok, I have only one thing to say... ouch." He says more embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 6:56 pm

Melody walks out of the store quietly and begins to burst out laughing in the streets. It was comical, and slightly obvious that Causper and Carmine had a thing for each other, but she decided to keep it to herself. After finally regaining herself, she finally walked back into the store. "Are you guys ready?" , she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 12:33 am

Causper reached a hand down and helped Carmine up to his feet then drifted away to go pay for the swimsuit. After that was done she returned but avoided eye contact with both Carmine and Melody. There was a moment when she considered leaving but she had already told them she'd join them at the water park and it would be rude to leave now.

"Y-yeah, I'm all set."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 12:37 am

Carmine stood up and shook it off. "Uh... Thanks Causper..." He said with his face red because he was embarrassed. He walked out and stood next to Melody. "You didn't see that right?" He said laughing and actually hoping she hand't seen it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 3:50 pm

"Yeah, all of it, but it will be ok by the end of today.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 4:46 pm

"S-so where is this waterpark you were talking about? We should probably go while we still have heat to escape yeah?"

Causper's blush was gone and her formal manner was returning slowly, almost as if nothing had really happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:39 pm

Carmine walked out of the store and waited for the rest of them. "Come on! By the time we get there, it'll be winter!" He said trying to get them to hurry because he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 1:01 pm

Melody started walking down the street, checking the time on one of the near by clock towers. "Wow, it's already one", she said to hereself, looking behind her to make sure they were coming. "Come on guys! It's this way!'', she said, smiling as she began to hear the sound of water splashing in the distance through the corridors of the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 8:57 am

Causper followed Malody quietly, not even her footsteps echoing against the walls. By this time she had completely regained her comosure and began to hum softly. The song was gentle and melodious, and obviously a classical peice if anyone bothered to listen close enough. She kept pace with them easily even though she was walking slower, and she seemed distant. There was a hint of a smile on her face as she walked, and to the others it would almost look like she was chaperoning them with how calm she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Day? (Join with Permission)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3