Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 7:42 pm

Scott, reading the situation. Said "Listen to me, you are bleeding very bad here. I am willing to bet in a few minutes you are going to pass out. Now you see up there?" Scott pointed over a building to the academy. "We have the best trauma center in half the country on the top of those steps. Now if you tell me where your two comrades are going right now then we can get you there. We will leave the other information for later."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 4:33 pm

"They are..They are...F*ck..They will kill me for this, man!" The leader said panicing.
Soon he took a deep breath.
"I..I'll tell you everything if you promise that someone will be protecting me from my...comrades.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:38 pm

Scott looked over the horizon where the two fleeing men had gone.
"Yes yes, I will beat them back with my bare hands if they come for you. Now where are they going?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:05 am

"Do...Do you know where is that old car factory?" the leader asked. "That one in the industrial district..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:07 am

Simon thought for a moment then snapped his fingers. "Yeah I know that place."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 6:50 pm

The leader coughed.
"That factory...is now our base..but..If you want to live...I'm begging you..Don't go there..you'll die.." He said.

The woman handed Adam the leader's phone.
"See you later, honey. I have to go and prepared dinner" She whispered as she lightly kissed the death scythe on the cheek and started to walk away.
Adam sighed."Ehh Agatha..After what happened you're just walking away..That guy must surely hate you.." The death scuthe thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:02 pm

"Adam, meet me at the factory. I'll put this guy on the back of my scooter and get him to the academy as fast as I can. I will also tell peaple we are going. Once we're there we'll do some recon in shadow mode and determine the threat. Oh and be sure to collect these souls. It would be a shame for this many men to die and their souls go to waste." So with ease he hefted the man the distance over to his vehicle and drove to the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 10:23 am

"No!" The leader yelled. "They will kill you!"

Adam sighed and said to Scott before he went to the DWMA.
"I have a better idea, Scott. Collect a small squad, okay? Take someone who is a good scout, for example. Our shadow mode works only for a few seconds..."

Then he would collect the souls..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 10:28 am

Scott nodded and left. He did not know many peaple at the DWMA but he felt a ninja named Anna would be a good scout and a psichic named Simon could help them in the fight.
As soon as he dropped the man off in the infermery ( And made sure he was guarded ) He tried to find Anna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 4:07 pm

Anna was on the training grounds.
But she wasn't alone, with her there were Aurora and Martin, but why?
Anna and Aurora were fighting using the wooden swords.

Martin was watching them with his arms crossed.
"Hm..That idea with a training in the training grounds was great.." He said quietly, to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:35 pm

Arthur ( Who would rather miss a life saving surgery than a training montage ) was there with his Meister. Ben carved out the sword itself so that it would look and feel more like Arthur. He was doing the manliest asortment of exersises available to him at the time. Ben was also there, sowing up a tear in his body armor.
Enter Scott Malkenson who was whiping some blood from his hands ( As he had kept the bleeding wound pressed on the jurney here. ) And saw exactly who he was looking for. He knew Arthur had a witch miester named Auroura that could use healing magic and he knew Martin was quite the intelegent child. As for Anna it was a no brainer as he had came here looking for her.
"Everyone please listen up. I am gathering a small party of a few Meisters and weapons to lead an attack on a Kishen egg outpost. They have very recently conducted an attack and likley are about to mobalise as we speak. So time is of the essance. I definatly have to ask that Anna and Auroura to come with me. As for everyone else its pretty much optional... But hey, increases your soul count and gets you out of training."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:12 am

OOC: -.- Aurora not "Auroura".

Aurora pointed at herself, surprised, she didn't know Scott so that's why the shy part of her personality suddenly took over her. "M-m-me? W-Why?" She asked stuttering, a bit afraid.

Anna dropped the wooden sword and crossed her arms.
"What exactly do you want us to do? And...Yeah..Why also Aurora?" The ninja girl asked.
Well, as one of Aurora's friends she wanted to protect her knowing that the world is too dangerous for a witch like her. Normaly she would be more protective, but, hey, her weapons were there too.

Martin remained quiet.
He would of course come with Anna and help Scott if she said so, that's why he waited for her decision.

Meanwhile in the industrial district_
Adam arrived to an old abandoned factory, that, according to the leader's words was a hideout of his gang on the kishin eggs.
The Death Scythe was looking at the building trying to make sure that the leader didn't lied to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:24 am

"Well I am not going to ask any of you to fight but if somone gets hurt It would be a load off my mind to know that somone could heal them and I need you Anna to act as a scout seeing as we don't know how many Kishen are inside. Adam is going to be there with us as well he is curently waiting there for me to return."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:34 am

Anna looked at Arthur and Ben with a face expression saying: You can't tell everyone what is your meister...
But the young ninja looked at Scott and scratched back of her head.
"Yeah..Sure I will help.." She said after a while of thinking.
But then she looked at the witch. "What about you, Aurora?"

Aurora nodded slightly.
"O-okay..But..I'm..I'm not sure if I want to fight today.." She replied quietly

Martin clapped once and walked over to Anna resting his hand on her shoulder.
"I'm coming with you." The weapon said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:49 am

Arthur shrugged. He and Scott had lived together for several months and so had Ben.
"Thats alright, now its in the industrial district, Does everybody have a way of getting there or are we taking the bus?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 3:28 pm

"Eeeh..." They all said in the same moment.
In fact Aurora was 15, Martin 14 and Anna 12, so they had to take the bus. (However they didn't like using the public transport)
Finally Martin said
"Yeah...We're taking the bus.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 3:57 pm

Abouta half hour of mostly waiting for the bus followed by a relativly short ride everyone was there. Scott felt morally dubious about bringing a 12 year old girl, a 10 year old little boy, and a 15 year old very shy witch into battle but they had been training half their lives for work like this so what did he know. Ben and Arthur of cource went along and Scott found Adam rather quickly. "Well, here is what we got to work with." He said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 1:23 pm

Adam walked over to the group with a smile.
"Hello, Hello!" He greeted and waved at them. "Are you ready to start our operation?" The teacher asked.

Anna pulled her scarf over her her nose and rised her hand.
"Uncle Adam, could you tell us more about our enemies? Who are they and what are they plans?" She asked.

Adam crossed his arms. "Well..Our enemy is a gang of the kishin eggs, today they attacked the shopping district, thanks to Scott we killed the group and captured their leader. He told us where is their hideout, so...We're going to attack them.." The death scythe said with a serious and very cold tone.

"So my task is...infiltration..Am I right?" Anna said with her arms also crossed.

Adam nodded.
"Any suggestions, Scott?" He asked as he looked at his partner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 1:45 pm

Scott dug out of his scooter a small head mounted camera.
"Well if you could wear this go pro we could get a better sense of the entrances and kishen formations inside. Also due to the massive liklyhood that this is a trap I would recomend entering via the roof. We can moniter your progress from... I don't know somwhere secure, once we can map out a plan of attack we hit them hard."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 4:20 pm

Anna sighed and took the camera.
"Fine, Fine..." She said as she took off her hat, which she handed to Martin and mounted the camera on her head.
The young ninja looked at the building. "Yeah..Now let's find a way to the roof..." She said.
But before she could do anything, she checked if her equipment is safety attached to her belt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:23 pm

"If you'd like I could come as well." Said Ben. "I am not a stranger at stealth but I can climb and find structeral weaknesses like peter parker if he was an architect."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:15 pm

Anna looked at Ben, surprised.
Soon she shrugged. "Fine..But..Wait a second." She said.
Then she looked at Aurora. "Can I borrow your friend?" She asked

Aurora just nodded, not even saying a single word.

"Thanks!" The young ninja said.
She then looked back at Ben with a slight smile. "Okay let's go" Anna said as she started walking towards the building from it's left side, where -in her opinion- should be a ladder leading to the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 2:32 pm

To the left there was a fire escape which Ben imediantly and nimbly acended. AYou could go all the way to the roof with some effort and after that it was an easy if far jump to the warehouse roof.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 7:12 am

Anna followed him and soon they were on the roof.
There was a window with a view on inside of the building.
However they could see only the main hall.
In the hall there were a small group of kishin eggs.
About 5 people with guns.
6 people with swords
6 people with knives.
Anna also noticed that in the factory there were there were 4 balconies connected with the small offices.
On each balcony there were a sniper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 9:09 am

"Those peaple with guns don't look to freindly..." Said Scott who was monitoring their progress on a small computer. "Is there any chance you two could take out those snipers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next