Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 2:59 pm

Anna strached back of her head and whispered: "Well..I can take down only two or three of them.."
She then pulled out her two throwing knives.
"What about you, Ben?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 5:32 pm

Ben took out a really dangerus and questionably safe looking homade tazer. "One or two of them is all I can promise but I can promise one or two. Anyhow, how are we going to attack the bulk of them? I have a few bombs that can be used for some terrifying traps or thrown like grenades but I only have three."
Scott was a great fighter but shadow mode could only avoid so much gunfire before he gets caught in a corner.
Arthur stook close to Auroura in case he was needed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 1:48 pm

"Okay...here's the plan..Right after we take down the snipers, our "assault team" will attack...*Longer pause* And then, Ben, you're throwing your bombs at the enemies that are behind the rest of them..*Pause* I think, it will confuse them. What do you thin- *By an accident she bit her tongue*"
Anna calmly said her plan, thinking that it is a good plan.
When she bit her tongue, she blushed.
{Agh...Again..My poor tongue..} She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 5:40 pm

"Hmmmmm... Well to me that sounds like a good way to get shot. How about I set them up in a few key positions with a long fuse, I wouldent be able to kill any of them but it would provide time for assault to take out the gunmen. After we take out the snipers."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 11:28 am

Anna sighed and looked away. Her face expression would be like here ---} TT_TT
"My plans are always terrible...." She murmured.
Then she cleared her throat and looked at the snipers.
"Hm..To be honest..I can throw my knives, killing two of them, then I would perform an air assassination killing the third sniper..But it still leaves the fourth sniper.." The white-haired girl said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 5:29 pm

"Pff... one guy? I could take every bullet out of his magazine before he knew I was there." Said Ben. Being a theif in his earlier life had definitivly paid off in all the practical aplications.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 2:56 pm

Anna smiled.
"Hm..Yeah? Then I'm going to make it more difficult" She said as she pulled out one of her throwing knives and handed it to Ben. "Each of us is going to take down two of them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 3:16 pm

"Ok, out in this earpeice. We'll stay in contact." Then Ben slunked away to acomplish the task.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 5:11 pm

It seemed like every person in the building was bored.
They wouldn't notice two children sneaking up to their snipers.
Probably they wouldn't notice if their snipers were killed.
Ben and Anna could easily get to the first two snipers, because their positions were really close Anna's and Ben's positions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 5:25 pm

Ben killed his target quickly. He acended the balcony, covered his mouth and stabbed him in the throat. He eyed his gun and through the earpeice said. "You know we could use these to take out the other snipers then provide sniper support when assault comes in..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 5:35 pm

Anna quietly got to the balcony.
She covered the sniper's mouth with her hand and slit his throat using her knife.
She kept covering his mouth until she was sure that the sniper is dead and from his mouth won't come out any sound.
Anna quietly placed the sniper on the floor.
"We can...But...I'm not good at using firearms..." She whispered to the earpiece.
(Let's say that the snipers are using SVD's)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 5:46 pm

"Lets take out the other two then form the plan from there." Ben said. He wiped off his knife and continued. He was out of sight for several minutes placing the bombs in trap locations before he took out the second man much like the first.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 11:58 am

Anna quietly sneaked up to the last sniper and killed him just like the first.
She then said to the earpiece:
"Okay..The last sniper's down..Now, let's prepare a plan"
She looked again around the building trying to finally form a good plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 5:17 pm

"Ok, I will shoot my bombs to set them off. I took some ammo off that other sniper so bullets won't be and issue. Assault team, we good to go?" Ben asked into the microphone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 11:21 am

Adam smiled.
"I'm ready, what about you, my friends?" He asked enthusiastically the rest of the group: Aurora, Scott, Arthur and Martin.
"Today, in this moment, we will stop a group of kishin eggs-terrorist! We will stop them, before they hurt innocent people and our friends!" He spoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:26 pm

"[color=#00cc00]Lets go! On your mark Anna!" Scott said pumped. He prepaired to breach.
Ben prepaired his explosives.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:47 pm

"3..2..1..NOW!" Anna counted.
And when she yelled "NOW!" she prepared herself to throw the knife at one of the enemies.
Adam was in his weapon form
Aurora was preparing to release her soul protect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:41 pm

Ben shoots the explosives causing a massive distraction and then takes a pot shot at a gunman before hitting the deck of the balcony. He was not skilled with this firearm so it is very likly he missed.
Scott kicks in the door and with Adam in hand slashes the air alowing the ranged attack to go to 2 or even three of the gun weilding men before he ran for cover.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 12:43 pm

Surprisingly Ben hit the gunman's shoulder.
Scott's attack killed 2 people and lighlty wounded one person.
Anna threw the knife, killing one guy with a sword, then she took the sniper rifle and went down to take cover. She was planing to detach the scope from it.
Martin and Aurora also ran inside and took a cover.
"Sam!" Aurora tried to summon Ben, Arthur and hers magic tiger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 5:30 pm

"Shadow mode!" Yelled Scott as the two of them would need it to respond to the almost certain hail of gunfire.
Ben transformed and flew into Auroura's hand, a manover that was only possible thanks to the strength of the bond between the two. Arthur ( if he had not already ) transformed into his meisters grasp.
Sam, like always came into Auroura's peripheral vision just next to her in cover. Had he been there the entire time? After licking it's paw it bared it's teeth and got ready for combat.
ooc: I doubt I need to say this but since Sam can take as many bullets as he wants and still be resumoned in a few seconds of time it would probably be wise to use him as a shield.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 1:29 pm

Adam used his ability and turned them both into living shadows.
Aurora smiled. "Sam..Can you please eliminate the man with a cap and a gun?" She asked him kindly.
After a longer while Anna detached the scope from the rifle.
Just in time because one of the swordmen swung his sword at her trying to cut open her chest.
The girl pulled the trigger and the rifle shot, killing the enemy.

All the remaining swordmen decided to take a cover waiting for the gunmen to take down the rest of the group.
The gunmen were trying to surround Aurora, Arthur, Ben, Scott, Adam and Martin.
A man with the cap (Sam's target) was getting closer and closer to Martin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 9:19 pm

Sam leapt directly at the designated target so fast it would be very hard for him to spin around and shoot him, he went at a sideways angle.

Scott used the shadow mode to slip behind the gunweilding enemy ranks, he then reverted to human. He was trying to slip behind secretly so he clung to other shadows for added effect. Then he grabbed him like a human shield and with his hieghtened strength tried to strip the automatic rifle out from his hands. If succesfull he uses the gun to shoot at his freinds ahead of him and if somhow he is unsuccesfull he swings Adam high.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 4:57 pm

Everything went better than they expected
Sam killed the target, making every enemy focus on him.

Now there were 3 people with guns, 4 with swords and 3 with knives.

Anna aimed the gun at another swordman and shoot killing him.

"Sam! Kill that person in red shirt!" Aurora said to Sam

The person in the red shirt was weilding a knife and was trying to attack Anna from begind.

Scott's actions were succesfull. He could use the man as a human shield and use his gun to shoot the enemy's comrades.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 5:35 pm

Scott shot each man twice to make sure they were down, then not wanting to press his luck, picked him up like a wrestler and fliped him back, using his strength to try and break his kneck.

Sam did exactly what he was told to, leaping far faster than any normal animal and mauling mr.red shirt. He paid no mind to the men with guns, since it apeared that Scott had that under control.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:48 pm

In that moment Anna threw away the rifle and pulled out her shinobi-katana (ninjatõ) and rushed at the last swordmen.
Aurora did the same thing, also shooting one of them.
Sam killed the target easily.

The last few survivors ran to the exit, trying to escape.

(Sorry for the short posts :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next