Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 3:17 pm

"Don't be so hard on yourself, either buy a load of lottery tickets or accept that since you won that championship you might have a good talent."
Then at about the same time the coffee crashed. This caused Scotts knee's to buckle under the weight of the stone and would also weaken Jago. Perhaps that was a bad batch... Thought Scott as he treid not to pass out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 6:50 pm

Jago was glad that Scott was willing to try and help with raising his spirits a little bit. But then he looked at Scott stumbling and his own throat began to knot. He looked at the flight of stairs behind him and his whole body shuddered. What if something like that happens again... Jago thought back to the time where that boy, Dexter, fell on him, causing him to domino into Scott and fall down the stair. There were only 20 or so steps left, so Jago encouraged his friend to keep pushing, all while forcing the same on himself. "Not much further, Scott! Keep going! Don't give up on me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 7:08 pm

ooc: Each post will now be five steps.
"My sensei was like a father to me..." Scott said as he fourced himself up.
The coffee severly weakened the two of them again, at this rate they would be lucky not to fall back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 7:58 pm

The effects dealt by the super coffee had all but worn off at this point, but even at such a crucial time, Scott's rock hard determination set Jago's mind on a clear path. The path to the finish line. Being far more out of shape than Scott, he was at a disadvantage, but he kept trotting on, no matter how painful, he would impress Scott and get a meister someday! He just knew he would!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 9:18 pm

Scott continued ardus step after ardus step. He was almost there and his knee's were wobbling like there was an earthquake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 9:44 pm

"Come on... Just... *Huff huff* five... more... *Huff* steps. Jago's blood boiled and his body quivered. The only thing keeping the boy up was sheer willpower, the thing that only keeps heroes on their feet. He pulled a muscle, which made him notices their muffle cries of pain as he forced them onward to the end of his trek.

OOC: Jago was original conceived as a comical character, but now it seems as though he may become one of the most powerful I will ever create!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 9:53 pm

Finally, Scott pushed on the final step and reached the top of the stairs. He raised his arms in triumph and his soul burned a little brighter.
Scott gained the power of the thousand steps!
Level up!
Speed +5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:07 pm

Jago made it up to the top, but there was no celebration on his part. He got on his hands and knees and thanked whatever being occupies the heavens for his steadfast endurance. If we were going off of level-ups in a RPG, Jago would have been a level one who defeated a level 75 boss monster and 20 levels of experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 6:48 am

Scott pulled a rope off his back and caused the rock to go tumbleing down the steps harness and all that way he could use it tommorow. Then he took off Jago's legweights and chucjed them rught behind it. It was still to early for students to be coming up the steps.
"You know... If you stick to this regement like I did. You can discover your true potenchal and learn how to really level up." Scott actually got 1.5 times faster becalse of the stat boost he gained from the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 12:43 pm

"Really...? Thank you Scott... for all... of... your...help." With those last words being the last of his strength, Jago fell unconscious there at the very top of the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 12:54 pm

Scott sighed in contentment with the new challenge before him. And carried Jago to the infermery.
He would wake up with a note that said. Dont forget to stay after school!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 1:14 pm

Jgo blinked his weariness away very slowly. Just a little bit at a time, allowing his eyelides to open further every time he blinked, until a full picture came into view. A white ceiling lay before his eyes, Which meant that he was laying down somewhere, but where? He managed to turn his head and see curtains. He looked down and all he saw was his body covered by pure white sheets. "The infirmary?" He felt something of an itch, probably caused by whatever was stuck to his head. He pulled the object off and read what he found was a note. To meet Scott after-school. Lovely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 2:12 pm

Also next to him was a gallon container of water, though weather Scott left it or a nerse prepaired it for him will remain a mystery. Jago would be kicked out soon, many kids faint once they finally climb all those desert steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 3:46 pm

OOC: You have me confused... but I will act as though you aren't there and what you said was in OOC.

Jago sat up in a manner which showed how exhausted he truly was. Next to him on a little table was a large jug of water, which he immediately picked up and sucked the contents from gratefully. "Aaah." Only noises that echoed through the infirmary were those of Jago gulping and sighing in relief. He checked his phone next to his bed, which displayed three o'clock in kanji, which meant that the sexy nurse was off at the training grounds to provide immediate first aid to those kids sparring. Jago got groggily out of the bed and stumbled off towards the door to the infirmary, the empty gallon jug of water held loosely in his left hand.

Last edited by Verethragna on August 30th 2014, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 3:51 pm

ooc: Yeah it was pretty much ooc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 3:55 pm

OOC: I don't know if editing shows up in the notifications, so I am writing this message to tell you I wrote my new post as an edit of my most recent one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 3:58 pm

Scott was greatly enjoying the speed boost as he waited for Jago in the Dojo. He chained together three quick kicks on a dummy then sprinted through the room before vaulting over a hurdle and kicking the thing so hard the chain that kept it attatched to the ceiling almost came off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 4:17 pm

Jago sat and watched the oblivious meister assault the practice dummies. The note had said to meet here, so that is precisely what Jago was doing, though he had no intention of kicking Scott out of his rhythm. Jago sat there for another few seconds before some amount of dust entered his nostril, causing him to involuntarily sneeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 4:46 pm

Scott finished combo kicking the dummy with a roundhouse kick then turned to face Jago.
"Hey Jago you feeling better? Don't tell me you slept all the way untill three did you?" Said Scott feeling quilty for pushing him so hard on the first day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 5:12 pm

Jago considered his friend's question for a second before replying, "Nah, I woke up in time for afternoon classes. So what brings you here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 5:26 pm

"Training, you can never get enough... though three hours a day is alright. Anyway, glad to see you recovered. Show me some of those martial arts you got." Scott asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 6:32 pm

"What do you want, a sparring match? In that case, please let me be your opponent!" Jago walked into the equipment room of the dojo/gymnasium. There he found a bamboo sword meant for practicing kendo. He also found a few full sets of padding, which he also put on. When he walked out, he looked like a guy covered in small, hickory padding with a metal grate covering his face. Below his armor, he changed into a traditional kendo training garb. He was ready to beat the tar out of this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 6:34 pm

Scott had such confedence in his abilitys he did not even put on any pads or retrieve a weapon.
"Well I was hoping for an example but if you want to get throttled then you have the first move..." Said Scott smiling. He readied his fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 6:45 pm

Jago knew that this guy had no knowledge of common kendo techniques, Jaog thought he had the upper hand. But reality told him that he didn't even know Scott's fighting style... This was going to be interesting. "In kendo, we start off by putting our swords up to each... like this. But since you won't use a sword, your fist will do. When this coin falls, we will start our match." Jago flipped the coin into the air and waited for it to start falling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 6:47 pm

Scott tensed his muscles and got ready to dodge Jago's attacks. Those pads, he figured. Would slow him down, and his new speed booste would be the key to victory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next