Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 7:08 pm

The coin hit the ground and the match began. The armor was nearly weightless, as it was made of hickory, which allowed Jago ease of movement. He knew that in a battle of stamina, he would lose very quickly, so he started on the offensive early on with a horizontal cut aimed at Scott's right side. The speed of Jago's hand was almost otherworldly. So would he be able to match his speed or skill? What kind of martial arts has he learned? SHOW ME SCOTT! Jago thought all of these things and watched the other boy while putting maximum concentration behind his blade. His weapon was an extension of himself, his very own being. He would not... Could not lose to this amateur!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 7:14 pm

Scott definatly would have gotten hit. But thanks to his high speed and skill he turned and spiral jumped over the sword. In karate they teach you reactions first and formost, and that was very clear with how he dodged. Then he tried to grab Jagos right arm, pick him up and throw him into the wooden dummy hanging by a chain he just got finished beating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 7:27 pm

Scott had jumped clean over Jago's sword and, in a split second, had tried to grab Jago's arm. He certainly had speed, but could he match his technique? Jago, who had anticipated a dodge, used his center of gravity and ducked and inch, causing Scott to miss by that margin. His mistake was going for a grab having no knowledge of his opponent while Jago was playing safer, using the length of his blade to his advantage. He twisted his wrist to perform a reverse counter at the boy who was prepped for a grab, not a dodge, and swung toward his left armpit in a diagonal swipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 7:44 pm

Scott did not have the capability to dodge or block so he let it hit. There were no established rules and it was just a wooden sword so it couldent do that much damage to him right?
-15 hp
115 hp remaining

It still hurt though...
With his left hand he tried to grab the sword and with his right he swung for Jago's head trying to knock his block off. With his strength stat, he could crack the hickory with this blow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:07 pm

It seemed as though Scott was still making mistakes. A blow like that would have cracked a rib while one had no armor on, but he still used his strength to grab firmly onto Jago's sword, forcing Jago into close range, but completely shattering his own stance. He threw what looked like a powerful, off-balance punch after Jago's head, which was another mistake of his. His punch made successful contact with the reinforced iron bars on his helmet, which probably hurt Scott quite a bit. But his own Mask bent inward rather awkwardly and his mask groaned under the pressure. This is when Jago made his counter. With Scott in his position, a specific move was created to give a practitioner of kendo his distance. He twisted his body to the left so that his right shoulder faced the older boy. Then he balanced himself on his hind leg and sent a well-balanced kick aimed just to the right of Scott's left shoulder. Where he was certain Scott's injured rib was. He performed all of this in a split second while keeping both hands locked on his sword.

OOC: You must create a vision of the fight and the move in your mind and play it out before you write. Also, in comparison to Scott's 130 HP, Jago would have around 50. He was not hurt by your attack because you mistook the hickory padding on his body for his mask. If you need a picture of a kendo sparring suit, look one up on Google.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:14 pm

ooc: I said Scotts fist would crack hikory becalse I thought he was striking hikory. In reality his fist would deeply dent the metal. Wether Jago got hit or not would be determinied if the faceplate was right next to his face or an inch or two away. And thank you for the info, but you do not need to use Scotts stat system on Jago. The thing is only designed to work for him. Unless you are trying to make Jago more like Scott which is totally fine since he will soon learn alot from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:16 pm

OOC: Gotcha, I just wanted to show the difference between Scott and Jago's endurance. Nothing more. He was not affected by the blow, but he was dented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:32 pm

OW!!! Same place!
-20 hp
Said Scott.
While that would have been a good move absolutly against any regular oponent, Scott's body was much more tough. His hand hurt but he was not injured in any way that would affect his hp level.
Anyhow, Jago did not have the hight advantage on Scott to knock him prone. So instead Scott grabbed onto his foot and treid once again to throw him into the dummy and break contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:36 pm

Jago felt a slight twinge of pain in his head which caused him to twinge and fall over. On his way down, Scott grabbed onto his foot. All he could remember was a breeze before he was unconscious again.

OOC: Jago drank all of that water too fast. When one is dehydrated and falls unconscious from it especially, one should drink slowly. He was also in a weakened state which caused this. I never intended for Jago to win this fight in his weakened state. This just gave me the opening to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:40 pm

Scott got ready to throw Jago as hard as he could into the dummy, possibly severing his spine. But then he felt him go limp and he peered through the dented faceplate. He was out cold.
Did I grab onto a nerve cluster or somthing? Scott asked himself. Anyhow, he took the Kendo mask off and gave him some space while making sure he was breathing. The nurse was out so he would only take him to the training grounds if Jago was in real trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:44 pm

Jago woke up for the third time that day, but this time he woke up to Scott. He was being carried in his arms like a child, how embarrassing... Wait. What happened to their fight? No way he... lost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:51 pm

Scott set him up against a wall.
"Hey are you ok? Do you got brain damage?" He said. Making sure Jago was ok was on the top of his priorities. Sudently his ribs did not hurt as much... It was clear a bond was forming between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:56 pm

"Ma...huha..." Jago could only mumble, but it was clear how ill he was. He maybe even needed to stay in a hospital. But, then again, the nurse at the DWMA was far more qualified than any doctor in the world... She had to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:02 pm

Scott picked him up again, however a little more respectably. Then he stripped off Jago's pads so he would be more comfortable and took him personally to go see the nurse. Though he knew that in addition to passing out. Drinking to much water to fast ( Which is what he guessed caused his fainting spell ) also caused vomiting. So he had his head pointed away from him at all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:06 pm

Jago shook every time Scott moved, causing his insides to slosh. In the end, he vomited liquid water all in front of Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:31 pm

Scott, covered in filth. Set down Jago at the feet of the nurse. Then went inside to shower very thouroghly for twenty minutes before going back to see how Jago was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:37 pm

OOC: I know the nurse's RPer, but he hasn't been very active lately.

Jago felt really groggy and lightheaded. Not mentioning he couldn't focus properply. Be he still felt the trickle of warm water dripping slowly down his throat and the cool washcloth on his forehead... He was being treated actively...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:38 pm

Scott sat by him and watched. Jago's body was just disintigrating today wasent it? Maby Scott should take it easy on him tommorow. When Jago could speak Scott would talk to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:45 pm

Millennia seemed to pass before Jago regained enough strength to speak real words. "Hey pal... what happened to me?" Jago wasn't quite sure of the circumstances... Did he get the shit kicked out of him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:49 pm

"You passed out when I was about to throttle you. Nurse said you drank the gallon of water I left behind in a few minutes and that is what caused your fainting spell. Then I picked you up to take you over to her becalse she was at the training grounds and you were vomiting everywhere. It was just a mess... You ok Jago?" Scott asked, a healthy bit of guilt in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:58 pm

"All good dude, sorry to make you worry... You up for another sparring match once I fully recover? You wouldn't have throttled me and I want to prove it!" Jago wore a wry smile and tried to cheer his friend up. At this point, it could be said that they had almost become best friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:06 pm

"Ha! You got it!" He rubbed his ribs. "But I am wearing those pads ok?"
Scott gained the power of Jago!
Level up!
Bravery +2
Constitution +2
Awsomness +2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:09 pm

OOC: wtf... The power of Jago?

Jago laughed heartily, "Hahaha! sorry about that bud!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:19 pm

ooc: When Scott grows as a charecter he levels up. Their freindship made him a better person so he improoved in mind and body. You know, metaphicical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 12:05 pm

OOC: Ah, I gotcha.

When Scott gave his broken rib a hardy rub, he accidentally released Jago's middle back, which caused the rest of Jago to fall to the floor along with his head. "Ouch!" The already weakened Jago took the full force of the impact, which, in turn, caused a small fountain of blood to spew from his forehead. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS GRASS GRASS MADE OF, IRON?!" Regardless of him becoming injured once more, Jago still managed to voice his complaint to the over-achieving yard workers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next