Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myra's apartment (for those invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 1:43 pm

OOC: School eats me from the inside out .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 1:45 pm

Ooc: meh too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 5:35 pm

OOC: So uh lets RP now? You guys are fighting atm :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 5:42 pm

It's abako's turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 10:23 pm

(Ooc: Sorreh guys, I haven't touched meh phone all day. Tomorrow, however, I'll make sure to check it.)
Caroline caught Darcy in the air, and immediately threw her arm back over her head before snapping it towards Myra, aiming to snag her leg and trip her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 10:35 pm

Darcy felt Caroline's soul rush through her and she cried out "Yeah!" Darcy was glad Caroline decided to make the first move, it gave them the advantage. And sure enough it did, Darcy wrapped around Myra's leg and pulled her onto her back, hard.

When Myra hit the ground she was shocked, did those whimps really get her on her back. Myra let a smile cross her face and she chuckled. "Come on girls, let's teach them a lesson." Myra hopped up quickly.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 11:22 pm

Hikari and Hitomi followed Myra to the roof. Once outside they could see the fence that was put up to prevent falling off the building. Hikari stood left of Myra and Hitomi right of Myra. Both being quiet as the first bit of trash talk ensued.

After the whip came down and tripped Myra Hikari and Hitomi gasped. [Color=pink]"Hey, that's not fair!"[/pink] Hikari shouted and pointed to the other pair.

Hitomi simple looked at them and replied. [Color=purple]"Dishonorable." [/ color] Hikari gave an agravated glare and Hitomi scowled at the other two until they turned to hear what Myra said.

They both replied with a nod only Hikari was smiling. The twins grabbed there respective Meister's hand and helped her up a bit before they gliwed in a brilliant light of white and purple and then transformed into two long Japanese style swords.

"Let's go!" <3
"Let's go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 9:21 am

Myra was still unsure on how to use swords - she was used to long distance weapons. Myra suddenly realized she could lose this battle and felt a wave of anxiety. Myra wasn't used to close range battling and was unsure of what move to take. Myra looked at the long swords and realized they did have a reach to them, they were three feet long. Myra flicked her wrist making the swords point behind her and said to the twins "is there anyway you guys can become blunt? I don't want to have a murder on my hands." She then took off in a sprint towards the pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 10:39 pm

(Ooc: Sorreh, I got distracted. I'd rather not talk aboot it.)
Caroline froze as she throught of a way to defend her self. She began to panic, her eyes darted around while Myra sprinted towards them, she realized that she'd have to keep her distance to effectively use Darcy. She leapt toward her right in an attempt to get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 10:43 pm

OOC: gonna wait for idoc to reply to see if they can be blunt so I can figure out my next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 3:07 pm

Kyo sat on Myra's kitchen sink. "Wren give me something to dooo..." Kyo said in a very bored and tired tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 5:47 pm

(Ooc: Yay! I'm back! Also.... I think Myra said everyone went to the roof. :l)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:34 pm

Hikari and Hitomi could feel the mutual balance between the three souls as Hikari's trusting and open nature connected yo Myra easily. While Hitomi put all her trust into her sisters decision, allowing her yo connect with Myra through that trust.

As Myra questioned the possibility of the twin blades becoming blunt Hikari facepalmed her forehead. "Duh! Whoopsy, Hitomi, let's do it!"

The two swords closed there eyes and concentrated as the dark void around them transformed into the inside of a Japanese Dojo. They were sitting in the center of the arena circle in the room. Suddenly they held out there hands and two sharp blades appeared. The twins then raised there other hands and ran them along the blade from the hilt up, and as they did the blades in there hands turned into simple practice katanas made of wood.

"Twin Sword: Practice Mode!" At that moment the sharp blades of the twins swords were severely dulled until blunt. This was something their dad taught them so they wouldn't hurt themeselves during training. "Let em' have it Myra-san! <3"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 8:58 pm

Myra grinned when the blades became blunt and focused her attention on Caroline. Myra knew that Darcy was a distance weapon and the best stradegy was to close the distance quickly. When Caroline hopped out of the way Myra slid Hitomi on the ground too help slow herself and turn. The move workers perfectly and Myra brought hikari high above her head and swung her down hard towards Caroline. While she was bring hikari down she had swung Hitomi towards Caroline's arm that was holding Darcy in hopes to make her drop her weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 3:19 am

Caroline didn't stick the landing on her roll perfectly and was sent stumbling face first into the fencing that was put up, barely evading Hikari and Hitomi. Caroline stumbled back from the fence before regaining her balance, she swung Darcy hard towards Myra's upper body area, not aiming for anything specific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 8:13 am

Darcy had followed the twins lead and decided to go into practice mode, pulling the sharp thorns in so she was a smooth whip. Darcy was glad that Myra told the twins to become blunt, she didn't want anyone to get hurt.

Myra saw the whip coming and quickly raised both the swords horizontally across her chest. The whip licked her face but then wrapped around the swords like Myra had planned. Myra grimaced as she felt her cheek start to swell but decided to go through with her plan anyway. She yanked both the swords down with all her strength, hopefully causing Caroline to come flying towards her or the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 7:14 pm

Caroline was yanked forward and thrown off balance before Darcy was yanked from her hands. Caroline caught her balance before she put her hands up to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 10:34 pm

Darcy hit the ground and yelped in shock. Feeling anxious to be out of Caroline's hands she began to wobble around on the ground.

Myra uncrossed her swords and jumped into the air. She began to bat Caroline like a cat playing with yarn. BAM! Bam! BAM! Left! Right! Arm! Side! Leg! Myra was on fire smacking Caroline with Hitomi and hikari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:19 pm

Caroline fell over after she was hit in the leg. She tried to think of a way to win, but ultimately failed. She did however, decide this was the perfect time to try and use her own soul as a weapon. She grabbed Myra's ankle, and tried to force her soul wavelength into Myra's. In the end, she wasn't skilled enough to do any major damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:34 pm

Myra felt a little zap on her leg and wondered if she was stung by a bee. Realizing it was Caroline she hid a grin and raised both swords above her head and said coyly, "Do you yield?"

Darcy cried out to Caroline, "No! Not yet! Don't give up!" Darcy was agitated there was nothing she could do to help her meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:53 pm

Caroline rolled over on her back and put her hands behind her head. She stared at the sky for a second, then shrugged and said, "Eh... I guess so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:02 pm

Darcy sighed and changed back into her human form. "We coulda won..." She mumbled before plopping down next to Caroline.

Myra grinned and raised her swords in triumph. "WREN! Kyouhei! You're up next!" She set the blades on the ground in case the girls wanted to transform back and stretch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:07 pm

(Ooc: I dunno when he'll be back. HOPEFULLY SOON)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:12 pm

Caroline closed her eyes and made a huge goofy grin, "We will next time." She left her right arm behind her head, and started rubbing her side with her left. It had started to swell up, she thought to herself, ' I think I cracked a rib.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:01 am

(OOC: Don't worry guys I haven't died yet.) "I don't feel like fighting... Kyo groaned as he put his hands on the back of his neck. "Regardless we're fighting Myra right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra's apartment (for those invited)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next