Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myra's apartment (for those invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:06 am

(Ooc: Yus!) Wren yawned, then strectehed while nodding his head. (Holy hell that's short. I need to start doing longer posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:07 am

(OOC: Don't sweat it bud.)
"Alright lets hurry up and finish this." Kyo smiled. These were new opponents, and he wasn't used to their fighting style. In all honesty he was hoping to face Caroline and Darcy for a round 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 12:06 pm

Wren started glowing light blue, his transformation seemed to he more deliberate than voluntary. Once in Kyouhei's hand, he dulled the blade so there wouldn't be a repeat of last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 6:26 pm

(OOC: I'm waiting on Myra or Idoc :/)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 6:49 pm

(Ooc: yea meh too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 3:16 am

(So like, continuing or not?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 3:12 pm

(I wanted Myra or Idoc to post first. Oh and did you know that I'm getting over food poisoning right now?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 4:56 pm

(Oh shit I've had food poisoning before and it fucking sucked worse than suck, get better bruh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 9:17 pm

(OOC: I'm here!!!! Sorry friends! I haven't been receiving emails that you guys have even replied!!)

Myra yawned and looked at the two boys. This would be more exciting, sword on sword fight. Rotating her wrist she let them loosen up before her next battle. She felt indifferent towards them because really they were strangers. I mean - they would be living together soon. Ah well, better show em who queen of the house is.
She tightened her grip on Hitomi and hikari and flicked her wrist behind her in a comfortable position. She then took off in a sprint, at the last second bringing hikari from below to strike and Hitomi above her head to block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 9:22 pm

(Yay!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 5:01 pm

Kyouhei was at a disadvantage again. First against a long ranged whip, easily capable of flee and run attacks. But now he is up against 2 blades, of which he would have to deeply strategize to win this fight.

Kyo swiftly rolled to the side to dodge Myra's incoming attack. He was a swift one, but not quick enough to be forced to dodge 2 incoming blades. If that even was her strategy. For now Kyouhei would act defensively. Calmly he took a deep breath and feigned a defensive stance, putting Wren at forehead level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 5:20 pm

Myra was quick to respond to his roll away. She spun dramatically towards him and brought Hitomi down from her defensive position. SHe decided to go ahead and do an all out assault, finish this before it gets dragged out. Having brought up the power from Hikari's lower blow she aimed it to hit his wrist, to hopefully make him drop the sword. She brought Hitomi downward to hit the tip of the sword to further loosen his grip. And to top it all off, she kicked him hard in the shins.

OOC: is the sword a Japanese style sword like mine or like I guess an excalibur styled sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 5:36 pm

(He updated his character sheet, it's like a wakazashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 8:17 pm

(Ooc: Kayos!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 5:44 pm

(Calm yourself I'm here. Posts during the week will become less frequent, I don't have as much free time.)

Kyouhei managed to parry the first two attacks. Though the kick to the shin was an
unexpected attack to him. As Myra's foot connected with his shin he toppled on one knee.

He was sweating and breathing extremely hard though he wasn't completely warn out. He desperately needed to devise some sort of plan. Defense wouldn't work for long and attacking isn't very useful since his shin was in pain. He sat there for a second and stared at the ground, sweating and breathing hard as he thought of a plan to execute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 5:53 pm

Myra snickered and brought the swords to an x, his head being in between the blades. She leaned down to his face and said smoothly, "Do you yield?" Myra knew she had this in the bag.

OOC: I'm just gonna keep going without idoc - he's very busy working and with his baby girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:50 pm

"If I were to "yield" I would have to face Caroline right?" Kyo asked with a smile. If yes, this could be a chance for his wanted rematch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 8:34 pm

Myra tilted her head confused. "Well, no, after I defeat you this competition is over and I become excepmt from all cleaning duties." Myra snickered, she wouldn't have to clean her own place.

Darcy was watching the fight and flinched, man Myra was scary. She's gotten stronger right under Darcy's nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 10:41 pm

(Kayos, I shall calm my body. )
Wren thought to himself, I cleaned the kitchen before we came up here anyway.... If he could shudder right now, he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:57 pm

"I guess I really have no choice...I...yield." Kyo took a sigh, he truly was between a rock and a hard place. He felt pretty embarrassed, he wasn't able to give his all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra's apartment (for those invited)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4