Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 7:21 am

Kennith was a bit hesitant to get his advice from Stephen, but if he thought he could help then he guessed that was alright. Kennith watched and listened as Stephen started his explanation. What he said was true, Kennith had a hard time connecting with people. It wasn't his fault, he couldn't help how he felt. He guessed he just had to learn how to handle getting close to people.

When Stephen transformed though Kennith's face turned from intent attention to confused intrigue. He was... a cake mixer... like a whisk? Kennith was very familiar with whisks as a cooking tool... but as a weapon it was... interesting. Kennith wasn't about to judge weapon forms being as he was a sword made out of blood but he could say this. Stephen was... strange.

Kennith was quiet up until Stephen started to talk about his condition. Kennith's face turned a bright red and his blood began to react. "Y-You? I... I but... no I..." There was nothing he could do to stop it. Kennith didn't know what to think, he was so embarassed. He just wanted to hide. That's when it happened.

Kennith's body started to glow before his whole body suddenly turned into pure blood. The liquid form started to morph and shift until it all compiled itself in mid air and suddenly took the form of a crimson red broad sword. Kennith was so embarrassed he hadn't even realized he just changed into his weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 11:32 am

Stephen was frustrated inside of his dark little room devoted to him for while he is in his weapon form, though noone could really see it, besides maybe Jessica. Jenna and that magician with anger issues were the only ones laughing at him, and he didn't mind Jenna doing it, but That guy really made something in his head snap.
"I really don't care if you snicker like children, because I am sure that this form is more versatile than about any of your weapon forms, for instance..." Stephen flipped between his "slicer" and his "mace", giving of snippets of information about each of his forms. The Orion's Sword members really weren't as interested as these people here, mostly because the majority of them were either incredibly unique, or really powerful. In his case, Stephen was both of the previous, strong and unique. "My weapon form consists of three main components, it has a twelve bladed mode that I like to call my 'slicer', a blunted form which I call my 'mace', and I can also become slimmer and longer, turning into a lance of sorts.

Kennith was having his panic attack about now, where he liquified and turned into a crimson broadsword. So this was his true form, eh? He really was rather similar to that Demon Blade, Ragnarok. Stephen stayed silent and didn't reveal the true potential regarding the boy's weapon form, or his little 'secret', but he was certain atleast one other person would figure it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 5:24 pm

"Well I will not doubt your effectiveness as a weapon Stephen I just have never seen such a tool adapted for combat... Oh hey look at Kennith." He said as a casual remark like he had seen it all before.
"Hey good job Kennith!!!" Trinity said standing up and yelling at his acomplishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 5:38 pm

Jenna had only half listened to Stephens lengthy explanation when she watch Kenneth transform. Jenna waited and watched and was impressed by his weapon form, she was not expecting him to become such a menicing weapon. It reminded her of her old classmate crona. "So it seems your transformation is triggered by emotions Kenneth. That's very dangerous." Jenna said calmly, not wanting to scare him.

Jessica was trying various attack techniques with Stephen, her favorite was his spear form. "I think you're impressive.." Jessica said quietly to Stephen so Jenna wouldn't hear. "I wonder what happens with soul resonance." Jessica thought out loud. Jessica turned to the board to see that soul resonance wasn't on the board yet. "Would you guys like to see a soul resonance example?" Jessica asked the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

"Yes please." Trinity and Edward said together. Watching a weapon overload with energy in the most awsome way possible was always better than regular class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 7:02 pm

OOC: WOAH THERE, time out. Thank the Lord Jenna never actually said out loud that Crona was ever her classmate. Allow me to clarify because you seem to be slightly confused, Crona never attended the DWMA or, as far as I am concerned, never even entered Death City prior to the whole kishin incident. Sorry for fueling the fires of confusion with my previous statement, but I merely meant that Stephen had heard of the Demon Sword Ragnarok and his wielder, not actually met him or anything of the sort.

Stephen returned to his human form, blushing after Jessica said he was cool. He wasn't expecting that, but that was the beautiful teacher's personality for you. Then she began to talk about soul resonance and a demonstration? "Jess, I know you mean well in 'showing us soul resonance', but should we be doing that in the classroom?" Stephen spoke in a whisper so as not to alert the class of what her intentions, so that she wouldn't be embarrassed once she realized her error.

Last edited by Verethragna on September 10th 2014, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 7:06 pm

ooc: Did he not? Is this before or after the anime, if so how far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 7:18 pm

Ooc: wait I thought I read that this is based AFTER the kishen incident in the anime which would make sense that they were classmates because they are 25 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 8:20 pm

OOC: Nope. He didn't attend. He wouldn't have even been considered since he is a dark meister who wields a demon blade. Not even a chance of it. Besides, I don't think our story line is that far after, maybe by a month or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 8:37 pm

ooc: He was expelled from the school, so he must have been a student. Remember what death said? That (somthing maka did) had a purifying effect on his soul and he should be enrolled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:05 pm

OOC: Okay, I have never seen anything like that, but regardless, Oblivion didn't want us posting much about the CANON characters because we can often misconstrue things. Unless we are one hundred percent sure about something and remember clearly seeing it in the anime, we should refrain from using any history about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:20 pm

OOC: sounds good to me. Whose turn is it now?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 11:33 am

For a moment, Kennith sat there in the dark abyss of his weapon form. Unaware he even was in his weapon form. He sat there arms crossed with his head looking down into his knees. Then he suddenly heard the others talking. He heard the girls voice cheering him. "Good job," for what? He hadn't done anything besides have a panic attack. It wasn't till he looked up that he realized he wasn't exactly in the class room anymore... and yet he could see the class room and mostly everyone in it.

"W-What?" Kennith took a second to look around and wonder what happened before he heard the teacher talking. Was he... in his weapon form? This was weird. But wait, she said that his abilities were dangerous. "D-Dangerous?"

Kennith didn't like that word at all. What was worse was that "he" was the dangerous one. Kennith then sat back down and hugged his knees. "Oh why am I like this? Am I cursed to be alone forever?" Kennith thought out loud not realizing everyone can hear him clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:01 pm

Jessica nodded at Stephens comment, he was correct, it would be to dangerous to do a soul resonance inside the classroom. Besides, she still had Kenneth to deal with today. "Actually, we will save soul resonance for another day. Instead let's go over what each of you need to work on and access your problems." Jessica looked down at Stephens spear form and tossed him into the air so he could transform.

Jenna walked over to the board and began to write each students name, and underneath their issues. 'Kennith - pros; can transform, cons: emotionally unstable and needing to work on social skills and understanding the fundamentals of transformation.' Jenna moved over and wrote trinitys name: 'pros: strong bond with meister - cons: becoming unconscious during transformation.' Jenna sighed, they had a lot of work to do. Jenna looked at kennith who was still in weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 2:24 pm

A wave of sympathy came over the transforming whisk, a feeling that urged Stephen to comfort Kennith. Was this Jessica's gentle influence, or was this simply who he was? It isn't like he would know, he had never been in a situation like this before. "Look kid, I don't know what the hell you are talking about, being cursed to be forever alone, but it would take quite a bit more than some super blood to kill me off." Stephen landed gracefully on two feet before casually walking over to isolated weapon. "I guess, what I am trying to say is, you aren't alone 'cuz you got me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 2:35 pm

Trinity felt bad for Stephen and wanted to comfort him."Yeah, we'll always be here for you Kennith." when her weakness was written on the board she felt bad, she could not help it. But she did fell good about what else was written about her.

Last edited by jac600 on September 12th 2014, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 2:39 pm

OOC: Aww you are right, perhaps Stephen needs some cheering up too, Jac. JK, but you should probably fix that to "Kennith" instead of "Stephen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:06 pm

ooc: Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:28 pm

Jenna still had to her back to everyone writing on the board. She was thinking about what to write about Stephen when she heard the students chirp up and give Kenneth support. Jenna cast a look to Jessica who was watching Stephen with wide eyes, almost admiringly.

Jessica had an idea and spoke up, "Jenna, why don't you go into weapon form and try to explain everything about it to the students. Maybe that'll help with their transformations." Jessica smiled at her sister, hoping she would be willing.

Jenna stiffened up and dropped the chalk. "Fine." Jenna said stiffly, walking over to Jessica. Transforming was so natrual to Jenna she didn't really know how to explain it. Jenna cleared her throat and began. "Well, when I'm ready to transform, I picture my weapon form clearly in my head. A nice, simple image of what I become. I close my eyes, and when I open them I'm a weapon." The next part is very personal, and Jenna was hesitant to explain where she goes when she transforms. "Everyone is different, but when you're in your weapon form, you go somewhere. A lot of the time it seems like darkness, just an abyss. But not for me, when I transform I go into a room.." Jenna's room was filled with photos of her and her sister. Jenna touched Jessica's hand slightly and transformed into a bow. Jenna was in the room. She looked at the photos on the wall and touched them. "When I'm ready to become human again, I just picture my human body." Jenna closed her eyes and pictured herself, and instantly was back to her human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:38 pm

Edward took notes but Trinity just commited it to memory. I wonder what my soul room looks like... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 6:43 pm

Kennith looked up as he heard Stephen speaking to him. It was strange, his tone was lighter, more welcoming than before. Kennith couldn't help but wonder for a second if this was the same person he almost accidentally killed earlier.

All be it the first few statements were a little rough but the last one made Kennith stand up and look at the reflection of Stephen. Which showed a red tinted reflection of Kennith in the blade.

And then the other girl in class, Trinity... when Kennith heard what she said a single tear went down his right cheek. "R-Really? Thank you... everyone..." It was then the blade started to glow before turning into liquid and taking the form of Kennith as he was before actually becoming him.

Kennith looked around in surprise for a moment before accepting the fact that he was human again and surrounded by caring people... maybe even... friends? It was then that the teachers decided they were going to teach how to transform.

Kennith couldn't help but think this would have been a lot more useful a few minutes ago. But he made sure to pay attention to everything they said. He wanted to try it, so he closed his eyes and repeated in his head.

'...picture the weapon... become the weapon...' And Kennith did picture it. The crimson blade he had become before, he could almost make it out. It was then that Kennith's right arm liquifiedninto blood and started to vigerously morph its shape. In a moment it went from a random red glob, to a sharp crimson blade. Kennith open his eyes and lifted his hands.

He saw what he had done and smiled. "I did it! I did it!" He shouted before suddenly sevar more blades shot out from different limbs of his body. His arms, leg, chest, and back. Kennith then let a startled squeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 6:52 pm

Jenna hopped in front of Jessica to sheild her from any potentional harm. The joy on Kenneth's face had made Jessica approach him to congratulate him and she was almost directly in his way when he freaked out. Jenna protected her however, and they were both safe. Jessica gently moved Jenna out of her way and stood in front of Kenneth. "You did good Kenneth!" Jessica said with a smile looking into his eyes. She took his hand and said softly, "now just relax. You'll change back in a second."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 6:26 pm

Kennith was really scared at the moment. Not ad much for himself than the fact he had almost seriously hurt another person, this time his teacher. Luckily her sister was able to stop her before getting too close.

But then she moved her sister away and walked towards Kennith. 'W-What is she doing? Its dangerous to get closer to m...' What the teacher said and the feeling of her soft hand holding his made Kennith forget about the many blades protruding from his body.

He could only think of her words and how soft her hand was. 'I did... great...' He thought to himself as the red blades turn to blood and return to his body, his wounds closing as they receded.

Kennith was a bit dazed for a second, with his blood being so active in a short time. He snapped back into reality and suddenly looked into his teacher's eyes. They were so inviting and understanding. It wasn't till Kennith remembered there hands were together that his face turned bright red and he slowly retreated his hand from hers and grabbed his dangling arm. "Th-thank you... I feel better now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 6:31 pm

Trinity looked at the sword made of blood, and just couldent help but smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 7:24 pm

After Stephen had returned to his seat, he simply watched things transpire, from Jenna's explanation of weapon transformation all the way to Kennith's spouting bloody blades from all over his body. He didn't even try to stop Jessica from touching him, as long as she sees Kennith as a student in need of help, he had no qualms. But still, this red-head really was something special, not only did he have the personality of a ten-year-old shy kid, but he also had that seriously messed up blood condition. Finally regaining his place to speak, Stephen first made a statement which morphed midway into a question. "So, Kennith. Your blood condition seems to react to emotions. Would I be correct?" Putting the pieces together, whenever Kennith got embarrassed, blades made out of solidified blood spurted out from all over his body, making this the only logical deduction. "Were you... experimented on by a witch? Or... Doctor Stein, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next