Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 2:54 pm

Kennith turned to look at Stephen when he heard his name called. Kennith looked at Stephen with a curious expression, wondering what he could want. He listened to the question and blushed a little, grabbing his arm and looking at an unspecified tile on the floor. "Umm, well I'm not really certain... I mean... it seems to happen when i get scared... or nervous... sometimes it just happens out of nowhere... honestly... I don't know a lot about it."

Kennith looked back up at Stephen when he asked the second question. Experimented on...? Kennith took a moment to think about what kind of thing Stephen was implying. But he discontinued imagining when he got to Professor Stein. Kennith shivered with uneasiness at the things he just pictured. "No no, nothing like that happened to me. I was just sort of... born with it I guess... My dad was a weapon, and he had a similar thing where he could manipulate his weapon form because the blade was made of his blood... but it wasn't at all like what happens to me..."

Kennith tapped his fingers on the sleeve of his jacket he was holding onto. "And my mom is always nice to me. She doesn't do dangerous things like the witches they tell me about in class." Kennith stated this like it was common knowledge. After all he knew his mom was a witch ever since he could understand full sentences, so he never thought witches were dangerous until his parents and the school told him about them. His mother was a special exception, her magic was for healing a lot of different illnesses and conditions. So she was always really nice... until dad starts shouting and she gets her frying pan... a drop of sweat went down Kennith's forhead when he thought of that. His mom was scary with a frying pan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 3:37 pm

Jessica and Jenna blinked in surprise at the same time when they heard kennith admit his mother was a witch. It wasn't typically something a person admitted, especially at the DWMA.

Jenna was wondering if any magic was passed down to kennith. Just because his mother is a witch doesn't mean that he has magic abilities, there has been plenty of cases where a child doesn't inherit their parents powers. The blood weapon form with his father was interesting as well, but he did say it was completely different. Jenna was brooding on her thoughts, frowning.

Jessica was excited to see her students working together to help another student. Truthfully, it made her cry. Jessica wiped the tears quickly from her eyes in hopes that nobody noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:17 pm

OOC: Sorry for neglecting my turn in the post for a month!!! If y'all still want to continue this, I promise to reply the very day you post here to tell me so!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 7:37 am

A young girl runs in panting she starts to speak *AM I LATE!?* she practically screams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 12:00 pm

Another girl is trailing behind the first. She was hiding behind her cherry red hair carrying a stack of books. "Sorry I'm late, sorry..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 5:08 pm

OOC: this thread is finished now guys sorry !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4