Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Royale

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alex Royale Empty
PostSubject: Alex Royale   Alex Royale I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 11:23 pm

Alex Royale

GenderMale
Age15
MeisterN/A
Weapon Form: Alex's weapon form is a medium sized buster blade
CrushN/A
Boyfriend/GirlfriendN/A

Personality:

Alex is a lover deep down but, shares these feelings with few instead he puts on an air of caring less about love. If you manage to break down the barriers he uses to protect himself.  You find a self conscious, and shy individual who enjoys life, and is never upset about anything. His barriers are quite different from his real personality. His barriers shield his feelings keeping away those he thinks would hurt him.

History:

Alex grew up taking caring of himself while his uncle was away working. Both of his parents died before he knew them, and no one would tell him how they died. As a child Alex trained his body build muscle in his free time. As he grew up Alex learned the skills necessary to survive cooking, cleaning, and many others. Until recently this was all Alex did with no knowledge of the powers he had.

Appearance:

Alex wears torn up, and ragged clothes either in black, or red. When you look at him the thing you would think of is a hardcore rocker.  He even caries around a guitar with him slung uncrossed his back.

Have You read the Rules?:
I love soul eater!

[/center]

Last edited by youngdante13 on June 22nd 2013, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name fix)
Back to top Go down

Alex Royale
Page 1 of 1