Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 5:57 pm

OOC: He subconsciously cut it into his wrist with his nails. SPOOKY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 6:15 pm

OOC: SPOOKY WAH

Red shrugged. "Looks like you're fine now. I didn't do it, and Edgar didn't do it. Edgar had finished the grapes and was staring sadly into the empty bowl. Red scooped him up and brought Edgar to the couch with her. She flicked on the tv and to her delight Texas chainsaw massacre was on. "Come watch this with me ivory!" Red cried out excitedly. Edgar hopped up on the couch and started chanting "MTV! MTV!" Red turned around and held his beak shut. "Nope."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 8:05 am

Ivory dismissed the wound, however sudden it was and however much it bleeds. He pulled his jacket sleeve down over it and sat down next to his meister. "Texas Chainsaw Massacre?! This seems surprisingly fitting for our situation." The boy looked at the screen closely, examining the way these phsychos wield chainsaws and cut with maximum brutality. "Who knows, I might even learn something!" Ivory hadn't actually seen any horror movies before other that Gremlins. And he had a feeling that didn't really count. Blood continued to drop out of sleeve and on to the couch, and he was still in quite a bit of pain, but he decided to ignore it. Edgar was slightly irritated by the lack of MTV, but other than that he seemed to be fine.

OOC: I haven't actually seen this movie IRL, so I might rely on you to do most of the actual movie partS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 11:47 am

OOC: you gotta watch it

Red chuckled, "Yeah I remember watching this movie right after finding out that I'm a weapon. It inspired me." She was a hardcore horror movie junkie. Te scene that was currently on was when the girl was hiding in a car from the killer. Unfortunately she didn't know how to cry quietly so he found her instantly. He raised the chainsaw above his head and started to carve the car apart like a knife cutting warm butter. Red wondered if she could cut through cars that easy. She put it on her mental things to cut up list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 5:40 pm

Ivory saw her staring in winder at the man carving the car. "Don't even think about it, Red. You could barely cut through a metal graTe, I doubt you'll bd able to carve up an intricate piece of machinery." Ivory stared at the screen. How the hell is that possible? Chainsaws are way too heavy for that... But he shrugged it off. Then he thought about something else: how painful is it? How much pain would one go through if they accidentally come into contact with an active chainsaw? Ivory was suddenly very inspired by this and decided on something he never thought he wanted: he wanted to be hit with a chainsaw. "Red, I need you to cut me with your chainsaw. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 6:01 pm

Red turned to him with an evil grin. She turned her arm into the little chainsaw and raised it in the air like the maniac in the movie. Edgar flapped away, intimidated by the chainsaw. "Grapes!" Edgar screamed angerly as he landed on his cage giving red the evil eye. Red was skilled enough with her chainsaw that she knew she could just cut the skin. She rubbed her itch scar as usual and faced ivory. "Where should we do this eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 8:16 am

"Preferably, the wrist that isn't already mysteriously cut." The albino subconsciously pulled the sleeve of his jacket further down, feeling a need to hide the strange wound. Ivory rolled up his other sleeve, exposing the pale arm beneath it. "If I'm cutting open monsters with this saw, I need to know how that shit feels! I'm an asshole, not a sadist." He said, quite modestly. Ivory's face would have been pale at the fact he was about to cut into his arm with an extremely dangerous soul- powered chainsaw sword. Of course, it wasn't considering it can't really get any paler. "Okay, go for it. I ain't afraid of no quickly rotating chain around a deadly sword." But he was just praying she wouldn't slip and Ivory would be handless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 1:46 pm

Red revved up her engine and smirked. She grabbed ivorys hand and held it still and tense. Red touched his ivory skin longingly and raised the chainsaw above his arm. She squeezed his hand and brought the chainsaw down hard..... Onto the living room table. Red began to giggle which turned into full out laughs and began to roll around on the floor, tears of laughter in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 5:52 pm

Ivory seemed to jump ten feet in the air when Red brought down the blade so hard it would surely have cut his hand off. He quickly pulled his hand back when it made contact with the table. "Gods dammit, Red!! You scared the shit outta me!" He held his white hand close to his chest. Ivory looked down at the girl rolling on the floor, laughing her ass off at... Him, maybe. "Well let's see how you like it!" He unpinned the emblem from his jacket and threw it down at her, letting it land directly between her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 6:38 pm

Red was still cackling like a hyena when she felt the pin fly between her fingers. She plucked it up from the ground and threw it back at ivory, getting stuck in his sleeve. Red got off the floor and began to dust herself off, smirking at ivory. "I didn't think you'd actually fall for it." She looked at Edgar fly to the kitchen mumbling about grapes again.

Ooc: do you like pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 7:25 am

OOC: you're damn right I like them POKEMAN

Ivory held back a yelp when the emblem speared through his sleeve. "Fall for you suddenly turning into a chainsaw wielding psychopath? Never..." He pulled out the stiletto and safely secured it back on to his jacket. Now that the meister got a closer look at the floor, he found it was covered in long dried blood in many areas. Ivory shuddered. His attention fell on the raven. "No, Edgar, I'm pretty sure you just ate literally all of our grapes. No more for you." The boy collapsed on the couch again, his gaze sweeping over the TV once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 11:49 am

Red watched ivory acknowledge the blood but decide to sit on the couch anyway. "DO I LOOK LIKE A MAID?!" She suddenly shouted and stomped into the kitchen getting a bucket and filling it with soapy water. She then placed it on the ground and pulled ivory over to the mess. "Clean up your blood!" She then gathered Edgar and stomped in the bedroom. You couldn't vaguely hear red mumbling about men. Edgar kept repeating the word grapes, as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 5:31 pm

"But it's not even my fucking blood!!" He shouted after her. Ivory hadn't bled that much, and this blood was caked onto the floor, as if it had been sitting there for days. But, he began scrubbing it anyway. Wouldn't want to anger the punk girl who can turn her arm into a chainsaw. The albino scrubbed the blood off the floor for around half an hour, until he realised there was absolutely no way that blood was coming off. "That shit's not coming off, Red. Also, it adds more colour to the apartment." He says through the door of her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 1:26 am

ooc: wow I cant believe I never replied to this! Probably cause of the new site wow I feel awful ok sorry yea

Red was still talking to Edgar, and the conversation could faintly be heard. "Men are all the same.......Always making messes.....never cleaning up....." Edgar would squawk in agreement every so often. When Red heard Ivory call her she placed Edgar on her shoulder and walked out into the living room looking at the mess and at Ivory. It was obvious he had attempted to clean up so she sat on the couch and placed Edgar on his head. "Well, thanks for trying." She managed to say. Edgar began to preen through ivorys hair, almost as if he were trying to build a nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 2:58 am

I didn't think my hair was THAT bad... Ivory thought to himself as the bird examined his hair. He was beginning to feel quite uncomfortable in the apartment, with the mysterious blood caked on to floorboards and the mysterious death of the previous owner. It was all very... Unnerving. And if Ivory knew Death City, if it looked haunted, it was very likely that it was. He had heard if the fairly recent tale of the weapon and meister that bought a new apartment which happened to be the death trap of a Kishin Egg. The albino wasn't sure of how that story ended, and he sort of didn't want to know. "Are you sure it was a good idea to buy an apartment with such a... Disturbing past? I mean, for all we know, there could be GHOSTS!" Ivory leapt towards her at the last word, frightening Edgar away.

((OOC: That's fine! It's understandable for someone who just made a new site to actually work on it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 3:06 am

Red stared ivory dead in the eye and without a blink replied, "I've lived threw hell and back, I kicked the devils ass and lived to tell about it. I'm not afraid of a damn ghost. Shit, the ghost are probably scared of me!" And as soon as Red finished her statement the bedroom door slammed shut on it's own. Red slowly turned to look at the closed door. "GHOSTS! GHOSTS!" Edgar began to scream frantically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 7:01 am

Ivory jumped at the sudden *slam* of the door. "Jesus!" He shouted, turning to the bedroom. Completely shut. Huh. "People say that animals have a natural affinity to sensing the supernatural! Quoth the raven: Shit it's a ghost." The albino cackled, although he was quite honestly scared by the situation. As opposed to his dear weapon, Ivory hadn't gone through hell and back. So there was a much smaller chance of the ghosts being afraid of him. "Even though it was probably just the wind, I suggest staying out of there. Because of SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS, of course!" He laughed some more before going into a coughing fit. Thanks for that WONDERFUL HABIT you've given me, Ms I'm-so-cool-I'm-addicted-to-smoking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 10:37 am

Red stiffened and shook her head. "That's my bedroom and I'm sleeping it." Although this whole ghost thing was unsettling. She reached for her cigarettes on the table and lit one, staring at Ivory deep in thought. "We can use an ouija board if you want, settle this once and for all." Red knew a guy that could get her one, Red knew a lot of people who could get her things. She exhaled the smoke and Edgar squeaked at her angerly. Red glared at the bird who quickly stopped fussing and turned around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 7:53 am

"An Ouija board? Isn't that ninety-five percent bullshit and five percent luck?" Ivory questioned the weapon. The smell of a cigarette reminded him it was about time to have one himself. The albino rolled up another cigarette from the tin in his pocket and lit it with the new lighter he'd bought the previous day. Ivory took a drag from the DIY cigarette. Technically just tobacco rolled up in thin paper that light on fire, so it's technically not a cigarette. More of a tobacco roll. "If it's in your power, go for it. I wanna see what this ghost has to say. And it's not like we have anything better to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 11:40 am

Red whipped out her phone and made a quick phone call. "It'll be here in five minutes." Edgar hope in front of ivory and screeched, "SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS!" Red began to laugh and picked up Edgar and put him in his cage. She put the blanket over him cage so he would shut the hell up.

Red looked at ivory and said, "why don't we try soul resonance? I have no clue what my form is... And I'd like to know...."

OOC: WAIT TIL YOU SEE HER FORM ITS SO BADASS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 2:19 am

Ivory was still laughing at the sudden outburst by the bird when Red spoke. "What could possibly go wrong? Yeah, sure, let's do this." The meister stood and brushed off dust from the couch. The faint muttering of Edgar could be heard. But not the regular ramblings of grapes, but it almost seemed like he was having a conversation. Ivory shuddered. "This better not involve the decapitation of one of my limbs, because if it does, I'm gonna fly off the handle." That was Ivory's favourite expression. It just suited so many situations so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)   Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Literal partners in crime apartment (invite only & maybe mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2