Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun In the Sun (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:12 am

Sakura's new dress was made so fast that Omega hardly noticed her freind get changed! In her opinion this was the best dress so far, she liked the bows and the color scheme. "What a lovely dress Sakura."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 9:31 pm

It had taken Kinsei up until the sudden clap for him to notice that Sakura had entered the room again, because he had been trying to distract his thoughts in order to keep himself still while his hair was being abused. Even if the clap hadn't gotten his attention, the squeals certainly would have. It was certainly pretty, and the fact it was more or less inspired by his own abilities was a bit strange to think about. Did she seriously have one of her designers come to her home just to make her a snowy style dress, just because of him? It was different for him, and it certainly seemed like it must have been a lot of work

He snapped out of it when he heard Omega's voice, which seemed to be complimenting Sakura on the dress. Kinsei decided to respond rather quickly afterwords, lest it seem like he didn't like it. "Yes, it is beautiful... Not to mention sparkly." He gave a smile along with his last sentence, and started to relax again. Trying to imagine what they would look like as a team was amusing, as it was tough to think of how a rather small girl would wield his large Weapon form, especially while wearing a puffy dress and heels. Oh well, maybe they would never have to fight because their opponents would laugh themselves into submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 3:35 pm

Sakura smiled at her friends again. "Thank you guys really!" Before she could say anymore Coco ushered her back into her room to look at the other dresses. MJ nodded at carol and went into the room with the others to make a hat.

Jaycee started to apply blue streaks into kinsei's hair. They only had to sit for ten minutes until the color was done processing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 6:26 pm

Once everyone but Kinsei and herself was gone Omega decided to ask Kensei what he thought. "Nice hair." She said first with characteristic retraint, she was laughing a little on the inside. "What do you think of the stylists? They seem nice enough to me." However when she dwelled on it they reminded her an awfull lot of the sceintists that would examine her after every test. That sent a chill right through her, it was pointless but it reminded her of her past. But she looked at Kensei and his ridiculus hair and reminded herself that she was among better company now, it would be enough to bring a smile to her lips.... if she had any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 8:32 pm

The young man smiled again as Sakura thanked them, and then was pushed towards her room again, and the quiet assistant followed. This left him, Jaycee who was working on his hair, and Omega in one room with the other three in another. He knew the dye would need to sit awhile, but it was not very long before Omega commented on it. Could robots use sarcasm? He wasn't sure, but it almost seemed like she was. "Well, it is only temporary. Unless it gets reapplied, the longest it will last is until I need to get my hair cut again. So I figured, if it means she will be happy and won't cry again, why not?"

As far as the question which followed, on what he thought of the stylists, he let out a soft chuckle. He wasn't sure exactly what to say, since one of them was technically still in the room. "Well, they certainly seem to have a lot of energy. But really, they got here awfully quickly, and did you see that dress? It is amazing enough that something was finished that fast, let alone how nice it looked. Maybe that Coco is secretly a witch with sewing magic." He chuckled as he finished speaking, revealing that he was joking. The dress, as well as how quickly it seemed to be finished, was truly astounding though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 9:41 pm

Jaycee quickly Began to spray kinseis hair with water to wash out the bleach and hair color. She worked quickly, and professionally. She then pulled a hair dryer out of nowhere and began to blow dry and style his now white hair, covered with blue streaks. She began chattering mindlessly to him. "Oh what a handsome man you are.... Yes this style is perfect for you... Such a ladies man..."

Coco and MJ returned with Sakura in a completely different dress. This one was electric blue and covered in snowflakes. MJ walked over to Carol with an array of different hats for her. "Please, choose which ones please you." She managed to say in English.

Coco was taking photos of Sakura, "okay honey I will upload these to your fan site right away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 9:49 pm

"Ohh what variety." Carol said, for two reasons. One for the hats and the other becalse upon hearing of Sakura's fan sight she imediantly looked it up and saw every post ever made in Sakura's carrier. This took a few seconds, while the process was running she decided on a mostly white hat with black highlights. It was small and did not catch the eye as much as the others, but in her mind it was perfect.

She saw Sakura come out in another dress, and for a moment paused to ponder the SUPERNATURAL sewing speed that these stylists possesed. Sakura must have some of the greatest stylists in the world. Which, given her background, would be no suprise. "That would look great in battle." Said Omega, the last one looked great but was a little impractical. This was better in her opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 9:57 pm

Ooc: I think I'm gonna make them witches lmfao but nice witches okay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 10:31 pm

Kinsei was a bit caught off guard by the hair stylist's chattering, almost enough to make him blush. "Um, really? You think so?" Being called attractive by anyone other than his own mother was new to him. Then again, he had spent most of his time around family before coming to join the DWMA. Then Sakura had entered the room again, with another brand new dress. It was astounding how quickly they were coming out. This one seemed a bit more simple, but certainly just as eye catching. He chuckled softly, and pointed towards his hair. "Looks like we'll match."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:51 am

Sakura saw kinsei's hair and squealed. She ran up to him and grabbed his hair. "ITS PERFECT!!!!" She yelled still playing with his hair. She looked at her dress and called coco over. "It needs more sparkles, and a few more bows." Coco seemed flushed and nodded her head. "Yes, my cherry blossom princess. I have five more waiting for you in your bedroom." Sakura nodded happily and kissed coco on the cheek. "I'll mail you the check as soon as possible."

MJ handed all the hats to Carol, and spoke broken English again. "I want you to have them. All for you." She bowed to Carol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 1:03 am

Holy crud! A clavicle of hats for Carol!... She would need a bag for all these, unless she wanted to cram them all into her own body, which would ruin them. She placed them all in an orderly arrangement and put the white one in. Now for the issue... HOW THE HELL ARE THESE WEMEN SOWING SO FAST! She ran a scan in them to check for magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 1:35 am

As if the squeal wasn't enough to surprise Kinsei, Sakura also had rushed over to him and grabbed at his hair and play with it. "Careful, don't pull." He said a bit rushed, but still keeping a smile on his face. It was both nice and amusing to see how excited she got over his new hair. But soon enough she was gone again, to try on more dresses.

He took this moment to look over towards Omega and MJ, to see another somewhat comical scene. The assistant was offering many, many hats to the robotic Weapon. He chuckled softly and offered a thumbs up, seeing her choose to put one of them on. She would certainly draw a few stares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 1:47 am

Sakura was giggling as she had all of her new dresses hung up by her vanity. There were an array if ice themed jewelry and other assessories on her vanity. The giant vanity was surrounded by expensive make up, purfume and jewelry. She was hugging her stylists closely and whispered, "And as promised I will protect you from any meisters from the DWMA..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 7:59 am

ooc: Do they have soul protect on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 1:20 pm

OOC: nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 2:16 pm

Omega possesed exellent hearing and not sot subtly creeped over to Kensei. "They are all witches!" She wisper yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 6:57 pm

The young man blinked as Omega moved over, and then excitedly tried to whisper to him. She certainly wasn't quiet enough, if she was trying to be sneaky about telling him the stylists seemed to be witches. Again, considering how quickly those dresses had been ready, he would not be surprised if some magic was involved. Regardless, he shrugged and looked towards Omega before responding. "Well, they seem nice enough. It looks like Sakura has known them for a long time too. But why do you say they are?"

Kinsei certainly had no troubles hearing, but his senses didn't seem as acute as the robotic Omega's were. But truly whether they were indeed witches or not didn't bother him in the slightest. He felt no need to go after them unless they directly posed some sort of threat to himself or those close to him, he believed more in defense than offense and that all beings had a right to live. He'd probably never become a Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 7:52 pm

Sakura came out with the ladies, who were all packed up and ready to go. They came up to kinsei and Carol and hugged them and kissed their cheeks. Sakura seemed a bit sad to see them go and her hug with them lasted quite a long time. She closed the door after them and turned to her friends. "Well, that was fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 8:45 pm

Omega put alot of thought into Kensie's words. While taking on a witch or even three with "sewing magic" seemed akin to taking on the fasion police in challenge, that was no longer her. The old Omega would have strode right up to them and impaled one without even asking Kensei, No More! She let them leave with a wave and a "Farewell ladies." Before, adressing Sakura. "Yes that was fun.... and breif. They seemed really talented... urrrmmmm" And you could literally hear the fan's wirrring in her head as she processed this. "Where did you meet wemen with such talent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 9:21 pm

Kinsei was surprised once again as the ladies came back in, saying nothing about Omega's observations. Instead they were saying their farewells and giving hugs, which he returned in order to be polite. Soon enough they were gone, and Sakura mentioned that it had been fun. He let out a chuckle and nodded. "They were very energetic." Then Omega mentioned her feelings on the visit, and asked where she had met them. Kinsei hadn't thought much on that, having assumed it was not unusual for a celebrity to meet stylists. Though now that there was a suspicion of magic involved with the group, there was a question forming in his mind.

How much could magic have influenced Sakura's many pageant wins? Could this have essentially been cheating? He shrugged off the idea. It certainly wasn't any business of his. Really, what did it matter to him if she had used magic to win a beauty contest or two?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 9:30 pm

Sakura grew suspicious from Carols questions. "I met them threw my modeling agency." And with that she crossed her arms, obviously meaning she wanted to end the topic. The truth was that she inquired with witches in japan for family business, how else would she have such beautiful cherry blossom trees at her family's farm?

None of the witches she had business with were evil, in fact they all had productive magic. Even if they wanted too they couldn't use their specific magic to harm others. They were like a snake without any venom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:01 pm

OOC: bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:03 pm

"Well thank you, I am glad I was able to meet them." Omega bowed all the way down to waste level. "What now?" She asked standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:34 pm

Kinsei took note of the answer that Sakura had given to Omega, though said nothing in regards to that topic. Instead he nodded to show his agreement for how it had been a pleasure to meet them. The women seemed very nice, even if a bit eccentric. Though when the robotic Weapon inquired about what they would do now, the young man made a bit of a 'hm' sound. "It must be started to get late by now, considering everything that has happened since we arrived. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome. Do you agree, Sakura-chan?"

He chuckled slightly at his own use of the suffix. He figured if she was going to be calling him senpai, he might as well play the part every once in awhile. But truly, it was already afternoon when they had gotten to her home, and a lot had happened. Especially considering the little sparring match and the dip in her indoor onsen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:37 pm

Sakura froze. "You wanna leave?" She frowned and looked outside. It was already very dark outside and it was a school night. Frowning she huffed, "I guess you better go..." Her eyes suddenly lit up with an idea. "OR WE CAN HAVE A SLEEP OVER!" She imagined painting their nails and gossiping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun In the Sun (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next