Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun In the Sun (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 8:16 pm

As Sakura volunteered the use of her own home, Kinsei couldn't help but feel a bit surprised. Here they had just met, and now she was going to bring him home? Well, he supposed this was a bit different, though he was still a bit understandably unsure about the idea. But when she put him over her shoulder and started skipping down the road, all potential objections left his mind. Instead, all he could think of was the scene that had just unfolded to possible bystanders. A man had turned into a large weapon, and was now being handled in an almost comical way by a small looking girl, who started skipping home.

That image, as well as the one he could actually see bouncing up and down as they went down the street, prompted him to speak. 'You know, I could turn back and walk, so you don't have to carry me the whole way.' He figured that was probably better than saying 'put me down' as far as manners go, and was less likely to make her upset. Of course, the way he worded it also made it quite easy for her to refuse if she was having no troubles holding him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 9:26 am

Sakura shrugged and paused to put him down and transform. She waited until he was finished to continue skipping down the road. "Ohhh yea going to my house ooo lala." She began to sing as the trio continued the walk. Soon enough the destination was obvious when it was in sight. A Japanese style manor was snuggled in next to the brick apartments of death city. Before they could ask Sakura explained, "My daddy paid for it, isn't it adorable? It looks just like my play house at home!" The house literally looked like it was taken from the streets of japan and placed in death city.

She skipped to the door and opened it up. She knelt down to remove her shoes and put them on the mat by the door. She then put on a pair of bunny slippers and walked into the main room. It was rather simple as most Japanese style homes are. She went to the kitchen and placed the tea kettle on the oven to warm up. She turned to face her new friends and smiled. "If you could please excuse me for one teensy second!!" And then she walked into her bedroom, which was blocked off by bamboo dividers. After a moment she appeared again dressed in a beautiful silk kimono, which had a bright cherry blossom design. Sakura suddenly looked years older, like an actual 17 year old girl. The kimono showed off her rather devoloped body quite well. She bowed to her friends and said welcome to my home in Japanese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 6:41 pm

When Omega saw the girl take off her shoes and enter she looked down at her own metal legs and saw that removing hers would require nothing short of amputation, instead she took out a special tool and cleaned them very well before entering, the floor creaked extreamly heavily under the weight of the half ton suit of armor and she stook to only the strongest looking ground. "Your home looks wonderfull." She said, it was the nicest building she had ever been in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 7:11 pm

"Thank you carol-chan!" She said politely. She walked over to the tea kettle which had just started steaming. She opened up the cupboards which were pretty well stocked. "Lalala.." She sang to herself as she searched. She pulled down a box of rather expensive tea imported from japan. "We have peppermint, orange peel citrus, lavender... I also have desert teas. Yeah let's have the chocolate one! It's so yummy with cakes!" She began to expertly pour the tea and set up the cups. I'm japan it is important for woman to have proper ediquite at all times wen serving guests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 9:10 pm

As he was put down, Kinsei went ahead and transformed back to his normal self. He could already tell he would be very glad of the fact that he did not suffer from motion sickness. Could you imagine? A Weapon getting sick in the middle of battle, the thought made him chuckle. But it was not long before he was ripped from his thoughts, and suddenly had to look around at the other buildings on the streets to make sure he wasn't back home. How did I not see this earlier, when I got lost? He was dumbfounded, surely. He also removed his shoes before entering her large home, though who's to say whether it was from conscious effort or reflex.

In fact, it seemed like he didn't truly come back to reality until Sakura had returned after changing her clothes. The fact that she looked so different, and much more like her actual age, surprised him greatly. A fact which very likely showed on his face. But this time Omega was the one to snap him out of it, when she commented on the home being wonderful. "Yeah, it's almost like I'm back home again. It's beautiful." Soon after, he noticed that she was preparing tea, and he let out another chuckle. Definitely like they had somehow walked all the way back to Japan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 9:17 pm

Sakura brought the tea to the kotatsu in the next room. The pillows to sit on were shaped like animals and there was a bunny, a kitten, a turtle and a koi fish pillow. Sakura plopped on the kitten pillow and made sure the heat setting was off. "I know these are used in the winter but my daddy bought me one that has different settings." kotatsu's are very intimate tables in japan and are one of sakuras favorite things. She placed the steaming tea in front of her guests and waited for them to sit down. She could tell kensi was confused but she hoped he felt at home here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 6:04 am

Omega sat on the ground, she did not want to break what was almost certainly a very expensive chair. However she did get rest from it, no one knows this. But powering and moving around this huge body always makes Carol feel tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 4:47 pm

Kinsei followed suit and sat on one of the pillows, though was surprised to notice the warmth. When Sakura explained they had a heat setting, he blinked and looked down to turn it off. As he was doing this, the tea was placed in front of him. "Ah, Arigatou. Thank you." He gave her a smile before going to lift the cup that was set in front of him, but decided it was still a bit hot to take a sip from.

Instead he looked towards Omega, who seemed to be relaxing in one form or another. It somewhat perplexed him that she sat slightly farther away, but perhaps she was afraid of ruining the pillows. It's certainly a possibility. He gave a shrug at that thought, and instead asked her a rather pressing question. "I wonder, are you able to drink tea?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 5:10 pm

Omega shook her head. "I am a machine made for combat, a mouth would serve no porpouse. Unlike other weapons I don't have the pleasure of transforming either."

Last edited by jac600 on October 28th 2014, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 5:41 pm

Sakura nodded her head. "Yes senpai I figured that. However I didn't want to be a rude host to carol chan so I poured her a glass anyway. No need to feel bad, it was a gift anyways." Sakura decided the yea had cooled enough and began to sip the expensive desert tea. Her form was perfect due to the classes she took as a child. Sakura was supposed to be married to another noble family in japan but refused and moved here anyway. She was the ideal bride.

Her childish demener had almost completely vanished. She looked like an elegant young woman now. Even the childish gleam was gone from her light brown eyes. "I hope you enjoy the tea senpai.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 6:41 pm

The young man couldn't help but feel a bit of sympathy for Omega, since having no real mouth would in essence mean she could not try any type of food or anything like that. But he supposed the old saying 'you can't miss what you've never had' would apply here. Hearing the response from Sakura, he nodded in agreement. Besides, assuming things rarely goes over well. As he saw the girl begin to sip her tea, he took a sip from his cup as well. Though of course he didn't appear near as refined while doing so. Watching her, he almost felt like he was in the presence of the ancient nobility.

"Well, she certainly fits her title..." He whispered nearly under his breath in between sips. It was hard to believe how different she was, was this even the same Sakura that was at the point of tears because there was a long line for ice cream? It was incredible. Then he just barely heard as she mentioned her hopes of him enjoying the tea, and he straightened up slightly. He certainly had never had this kind of tea before, but then again his family didn't exactly come from money but tradition. "Ah, yes... It's very sweet." He said with another smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:16 pm

Sakura nodded happily. "When you're finished we can go into the basement. My daddy had a training dojo built down there for me." It was the truth, under we home was a well stocked gym. It included wrestling mats, punching bags, a spot for practicing archery and various muscle building equipment. Sakura wanted to be well balanced in all fighting styles so she insisted it was built for her to continue training. She even had a personal trainer flown in from japan to help her train twice a week. She gracefully stood up and brought her class and carols to the sink. "I'm going to change into my training outfit kays?" And she again went into her room to change.

When she emerged she was wearing bright pink boxing robes, tiny little pink volley ball shorts and a white sports bra. She surprising had a very strong looking body which was hard to see under all the frills of her usual wardrobe. She had a pile of clothes in her hands and brought them to kinsei. "When you're ready you can change into these! Although it doesn't matter cause you get all naked when you turn into a weapon!" She said with a giggle and naughty smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 6:05 am

"May I watch?" asked Omega, she was a learning mechine and learned a bit more about combat every time she entered it. "Perhaps I could act as an opponent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 2:17 pm

The idea that this lovely home also had a dojo in the basement rather shocked the young man. Was this normal for the wealthy? It seemed like she had everything. But regardless, during the time she was gone to change he finished his own tea and then also brought his cup to the same sink Sakura had brought the others to. It was not long after he came back into the room that they had all been sitting in that Kinsei saw the girl come back with her latest change of clothes.

It almost seemed like she was ready for a boxing match, though what she had on beneath the robe would certainly work for free range of movement. No extra frills or anything to get in the way. Though soon Kinsei felt himself giving a rather perplexed look, as some clothing was put into his hands. As she explained that he could change into those, and then made a much different closing remark, he could not prevent a slight blush from coloring his cheeks. He had always wondered if the Meister could actually see them when they were off in that other "room". Though then when he heard Omega ask if she could watch, at first he entirely misinterpreted what she meant. "W-what? Watch? Um... Oh, you mean the training. I don't see an issue with that."

Kinsei let out another chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck, trying to calm himself again. He never really liked feeling as if he was not in control of himself, a bit funny considering he would be literally in the hands of someone else. "Where should I change?" He said, trying not to think about the fact that what clothes he was wearing didn't really matter. For multiple reasons, apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 3:24 pm

Sakura smiled at Carol and said, "Of course you can fight me! How much do you know about Japanese and Chinese fighting styles? That's mainly what I do!" She then hooked her arm around kinsei and brought him into her room. Although it was Japanese in style like the rest of the home, it looked as if you entered a little girls wonderland. There were mountains of stuffed animals, her bed had a pink canopy and the comforter was a pink frilly poof. Hundreds of trophies from her pageants decorated the place, first place trophies from all over the world. A large vanity was in the corner with expensive makeup and brushes. Her closet was a walk in and the closest was filled with expensive Lolita dresses, in every color and style. She had a huge jewelry rack, filled to the brim with jewelry. She unhooked her arm and said, "you can change in here! I'll bring carol chan to the dojo! The basement door is in the kitchen kays?" And then she quickly left her room closing the bamboo divider behind her.

She then went up to carol and said, "Okays come with me!" And led her to the dojo. It was large and well equipt, and she stopped in the middle of the mat facing carol. She began to stretch and said softly, "Now we just wait for my senpai!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 6:53 pm

"I am very knowlagable in all forms of combat." Carol replied as she was lead to the Dojo. She was exited to obtain new combat data in this freindly envirment, and was so happy that these two humans were her.... freinds? She had never had a freind before.

Anyhow, she got ready, a plate of metal on her left shoulder moved down to her arm and expaned, it would act like a sheild. Her sword automaticly unsheathed and made itself known out of her back. it was long and to heavy for any human to weild without her assistance. She waited for Kinsei, if a robot could smile. She would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 7:18 pm

Kinsei stayed fairly quiet as he found himself led to Sakura's bedroom, and was subjected to the many shades of pink within. As she explained how to get to the dojo and then left, he nodded to show his understanding. Once he was alone, the young man spared just a moment to look over the countless trophies, many of them in other languages. She certainly had been in a lot of pageants, from all over the world even! Then he glanced down at the clothing in his hands, and tilted his head slightly. He found it interesting that she would have something in his size lying around, but maybe it belonged to that trainer she was talking about? Either way, he just hoped this wasn't a sign that he would essentially become a life-sized doll for her.

It wasn't too long before Kinsei found his way down to the dojo in the basement, wearing the new outfit that had been given to him. It more or less appeared to be a tracksuit, made with a very light material and mostly a darker blue color other than a few white stripes going down the length of it. It wouldn't be perfect for martial arts training, but it would work. Again, if he were to be the one actually moving his body around in the first place. But it seems Kinsei was in for the first surprise, since he saw that Omega looked to have grown a shield and sword, now looking almost like a knight. "Well, I see you two are ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 7:39 pm

Sakura turned to look at kinsei and smiled. "You look so athletic!" Sakura was glad that the clothing fit well. She knew it didn't matter what he wore but it was fun to get everyone in the mood. "Carol chan can you put away the sheild and stuffs? I wanted to start with hand to hand combat!" She turned to kinsei and winked. She pointed to a bench on the side of the mats and said "You can sit this one out senpai!" She had finished stretching, but just to show off some more she gracefully lifted her leg next to her face, like a ballerina and cheerleader. She suddenly slammed her leg down, going into a handless cartwheel and kicking Carols chest hard. While she was still in motion she landed a few punches on carols torso, before screaming in pain. "OWEEEE!" She cried clutching her hands. They were bright red and throbbing from the impact against metal. "NO FAIR!" She whined cradling her hands.

OOC: reminds me of full metal alchemist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:12 pm

Carol nodded and resheathed her sword and sheild. Why she almost laughed at that when she punched her in the chest. Instead she said, "Do you want to continue? Perhaps you could get some gloves or have Kensei dual you instead." She had not even moved, it was clear that hand to hand wise, she was out of her lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:36 pm

Kinsei gave a bit of a chuckle when Sakura mentioned he looked athletic. He was still a bit surprised she had something that fit him. When she pointed out a bench for him, and said she wanted to start with some hand to hand, he nodded and stepped aside. He didn't actually sit down, because he figured this would be mainly to warm-up, rather than be a full on lesson. But then, all too soon, reality came into play and the girl hurt her hands trying to hit the metallic Omega. The latter of which suggested that Sakura either get gloves, or spar with himself instead. He thought about that for a moment, wondering how such a match would go. Having a dojo right here in her basement, as well as a trainer, it would be easy to assume that the girl had more training and by extension greater skill. Though Kinsei would obviously have the longer reach, and physical strength as well.

"I'd definitely recommend one of those. Maybe even some weighted gloves..." A slightly playful smirk played on his lips as he finished the last sentence, saying it quietly but likely just loud enough for all to hear. But it did seem that her previous attempts on Omega had hurt Sakura's hands quite a bit, and so he approached in order to inspect them. "Or would you rather take a break on the hand to hand, to let the pain subside?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:46 pm

Sakura lifted her chin proudly. "I've never used gloves a day in my life!" Although it was plain to see that her fists were useless against carol. Her kick and punches were strong enough to throw a grown man off of his feet, but did nothing to the robot. Still rather pissed about the whole thing, and not to mention embarrassed she shook her head. "There's no point in continuing hand to hand against carol. Can I use you kinsei senpai?" She knew the answer was yes, but knew it was polite to ask anyway.

She grabbed kinseis hand and lead him to the middle of the mat. "Transform when you're ready senpai!" She said cutely. Then she suddenly blinked, "WAIT! I wanna fight you senpai!" She gave him a devilish smile and then swept him feet out from under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 11:58 pm

Kinsei let out a soft sigh when it seemed like the girl was going to be a bit stubborn about the whole situation. That is, until Sakura asked if she could use him, to which he responded with a nod. "Sure." Within seconds, she had grabbed his hands and lead him towards the center of the mat. At her request, he readied himself to transform again, that is until she changed her mind. The change of plans was rather sudden, as was the attempt to trip him up. So sudden in fact, that it did succeed rather well, and Kinsei found himself on his back.

But he did not stay there very long, and quickly managed to actually roll himself backwards, and up onto his feet. The result was a very low stance, definitely focused more on stability than mobility. Then again, he had only a little bit of training and what he had was almost entirely thanks to playing around with his cousins while growing up. He wouldn't be the most graceful fighter out there, not by a long shot. "Well that was a bit dirty, wasn't it?" The young man paused for a moment, considering how he should handle this. Should he simply try to overpower her, maybe pin her down? Probably wouldn't work too well, unless she hesitated for whatever reason. His reach would certainly be his best advantage, but he didn't exactly feel like throwing punches at her. So what did that leave? For now, perhaps he would do better to focus on reacting, and then try to get her on the defensive later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 12:14 am

Sakura was giggling madly when she tripped kinsei onto his back. When he called it dirty she merely smiled sweetly and responded, "You must always be ready for an attack, and you can't judge an attacker by their appearance." She was completely right, and hopped towards kinsei playfully. "Awww I'm sorry senpai!! I won't do it again!" The cuteness in her voice was intoxicating she she looked like a little girl skipping towards him. She held out her hand and purred, "Come on senpai lets go play!"

Although she looked innocent, there was no mistaking the look in her eyes. She looked like a tiger ready to pounce. Her plan was to take his hand and then throw him onto his back again, using his own size against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 6:34 am

Omega stepped away and observed both of them fight, if she could find out specifically what martial art Sakura was using that could help her in the coming sparing match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 9:11 pm

As the girl made a remark about having to always be ready for an attack, Kinsei couldn't help but smirk, and had to remind himself that this wasn't for real. This was a spar, for training, and possibly to see how the new partners stacked up when apart. But then when she hopped towards him, acting all innocent again, he let out a laugh. Did she really expect him to fall for it again? Especially when she just explained that looks can be deceiving? Well regardless, he decided to play along for now. He straightened up most of the way, donning a big warm looking smile. "Go play? Sure..." He reached out to grasp her hand in his once again.

But then things changed. Even while he was still reaching his hand out for hers, his right foot went back and (assuming she did not move her hand before he grabbed it) he started to lean back on his leg and pull. You see, most fancy throws require lack of resistance brought on by surprise, but with strength versus strength he was likely to win. Plus, maybe the sudden pull would catch Sakura by surprise this time. Of course, his course of action didn't end there. No, he also aimed to press his open palm against her stomach and push upwards. His hope was that when he let go, it would send her end over end a couple feet in the air, thanks to his height.

Now whether she could catch herself or not, that was a different story. "Did you really expect me to make it that easy for you? Especially since your eyes were telling a whole different story compared to your words." His formerly warm smile was replaced with a grin, though internally he wondered if he should just let her take him down anyways. But then he figured that with all of the training she has had, she probably didn't need for him to let her win. She may even be insulted by it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun In the Sun (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next