Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun In the Sun (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 11:16 pm

Omega thought about that, she was not human, why did Sakura keep addressing her time one? Being an a.i. she couldn't stop thinking about this, and got sad. She would never be famous, at least not like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 11:40 pm

Kinsei's chuckle relaxed into a smile as he heard the comment about the cherry blossoms and how she needed to keep her appearance up. It certainly seemed like she worked hard for that. Though when Sakura acted all serious and mentioned no photos when she wasn't all dressed up, his chuckle returned. "Darn, and here I am without a camera." He gave her a teasing grin, though he fully understood. But when she started to talk about how they may get more attention after being seen with her a few times, he couldn't help but roll his eyes. Especially at the part about being a heartthrob. "I'll keep that in mind." Truth be told, the only reason he could see for any form of media paying attention to him would be if there was some sort of celebrity gossip suggesting they were in a relationship.

Looking back on how this all started, he wouldn't be able to blame them either. First he gives her ice cream, then suddenly they are at her extravagant house. When he really thought about it, she is more or less naked in front of him right now too! The water concealed her, and it was different than if she were just standing there, but media likes to hype things up. He shook his head at the thoughts running through his head, and chuckled a bit while redirecting his train of thought. "If anything, Omega here would probably get more attention. She kind of stands out in the crowd."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:45 am

Sakura suddenly realized what kinsei just said. "OHMYGOD carol chan!! I'm going to get you the prettiest hats and scarfs and gloves... That's it I'm calling my designer pronto. You are going to look just like a doll carol chan!" She was grinning and her eyes had stars in them. She was scheming all the clothes she could make carol wear. "We can also get you professionally buffed and shined, don't worry about the price I'll take care of it. We have plenty of time anyways, those damn papperatzi haven't good me here yet." It was only a matter of time though, in fact the headline "Cherry blossom princess missing from her home!" Has been on quite a few magizines.

Sakura suddenly looked at kensi, studying him. "I'm unsure on of I want you to get a make over. Maybe put some white and blue streaks in your hair to match your weapon form.... Which reminds me!!! I need to get snow princess dresses!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 4:59 pm

"Sakura, I know your heart is in the right place, and while I might not object to a few stripes or the buffering..." Said Omega, who frankly loved the idea of somone else doing her maintance once and a while that way she would not have to all the time. " let's keep those scaves in the closet alright?" For some reason clothes were of no interest to her. Hell she had plently of reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 7:44 pm

Kinsei couldn't help but laugh when Sakura started talking about dressing up Omega like a doll. He could only imagine what she would end up looking like. Adding to his amusement was the fact that the mechanical woman seemed not too keen on the idea, or at least the dress up part. But his laughter ceased rather abruptly when she suddenly talked about possibly putting blue and white streaks in his hair. "What, my hair? But then wouldn't I look strange?" He blinked his eyes, trying to form an image in his mind of how he would look with blue in his hair. The white would probably be less noticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 11:53 pm

Tears suddenly welled in sakuras eyes. Immediately after the sniffles began and were followed by a loud "WAAAAAAAAH!" Sakura buried her face in her hands and cried loudly. "I...I just...." She lifted her head tears streaming down her face. "I just wanted everyone to look pretty!!!" She buried her face in her hands again and continued sobbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 7:57 am

That was not going to work on Omega, Sakura looked like an young woman not a child anymore, and her natural EQ was so low that she did not know how to react. "I'm sorry." She said, her robotic face only looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 8:24 pm

Uh oh. Kinsei frowned when Sakura began to cry again, and tried to think of what to say. He glanced over towards Omega as she apologized, and scratched his head slightly. This was fairly new to him. Not having any siblings of his own, he seldom had to contend with a person crying. Regardless of the fact that she was almost an adult. "Ah, don't worry! It's what's on the inside that really matters, isn't it? Besides, you are pretty enough for all three of us..." He gave a soft smile at that, wondering if he should have even said the last part out loud.

Oh well, what's done is done. Who knows, maybe it will help. How did that old saying go? A kind word warms for three Winters. Part of him wondered where that particular phrase came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 12:05 pm

Sakura stopped sniffling and looked at her friends. "You... Really mean that?" She wiped her eyes and reached for a towel. "I'm getting out... Please close your eyes okay?" She then stood up and got out of the springs wrapping the towel around herself. She placed a big fluffy towel next to her friends and said quietly, "I'll meet you upstairs okay?" And left the room.

Sakura got upstairs and immediately ran to her cell phone. She called her designer and began her plan. "Yeah we have an emergency..... Yea yea my friends need some new clothes.... Yea can you make it here by the hour? .... Of course you can use the private jet.... Please bring the hair stylist too... Okay thank you I'll see you soon...." She hung up the phone and smiled. Heheheh....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 3:21 pm

Once Sakura was out Omega faced away from Kensei and ejected the water out of her body like a geyser/jet ski. Slowly her liquid cooling systems began to return her body to normal temperature and another system dried her off in a few moments by absorbing the moisture. She left Kensei to change and went back into the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 12:40 am

Kinsei nodded when Sakura asked if they really meant what was said. Then when she mentioned she was going to get out, and asked him to close his eyes, he did so. "Ah, of course." He even put his hands over them for good measure, to ensure for her that he wasn't trying to peek. Once she left the room, he uncovered and opened his eyes. Just in time to see Omega shooting water out of her body like some sort of fire hose. "Well, I guess that's handy if you ever find yourself in the middle of a burning building." He remarked with a small hint of fascination.

He then started to remove himself from the pool of water as well and began to dry himself off with the towel that Sakura had placed nearby for them. Once finished with that, Kinsei put the shirt back on and headed upstairs. He wondered exactly where his new Meister had run off to. Maybe just to change again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 11:59 am

Sakura had changed into her chocolate brown teddy bear Lolita dress. The dress was covered in thick brown bows and frills. She had on knee high socks covered in teddy bears and long brown high heels. Her hair was in two long pony tails similar to sailor moon. Her ponytail holders were little velvet teddy bears. In the time it had taken them to get upstairs she had already done her make up and was back to looking like a little girl.

She was in the kitchen preparing tea again which seemed odd due to the fact they just had tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 1:46 pm

Omega decided to go in the Kitchen and see if she could help, Sakura had been an excellent host after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 7:10 pm

(BEETLE TIME. Alright, Jac, I've got a few reports of you giving one sentence replies. Please remember that one sentence replies are not Okay, and try to give longer replies, ait?

Beetz out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 7:38 pm

Kinsei was rather surprised to come upstairs and find teddy bears. Well, not actual teddy bears, but that certainly seemed to be the theme of Sakura's new outfit. Not only that, but she had put on new makeup as well, and looked rather young again. It pulled at his curiosity a bit, but he shrugged the questions off. The fact that she liked to change often had already been established between the three of them. Though adding to his curiosity was the fact that she seemed to be preparing tea again. Then again, perhaps having something to drink would be a good thing, considering they did just get a workout not too long ago. Hydration was important after all.

Though personally, he would prefer something cold, especially after just getting out of a hot spring and considering it was a rather hot day already. Of course, Kinsei wasn't picky and he was polite enough that he would take whatever was offered. He was a guest after all. "Tea again? What kind are you preparing this time?" He said, while noticing that Omega seemed to be offering her help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 8:40 pm

Sakura smiled at Carol who came to help her prepare. "It's a tea from Africa, it's sweet." It was a little more complicated to prepare than the other teas. It was a much more formal tea. The entire time Sakura was staring out the window every few minutes. She carried the tea to the table and began to set it. Sakura set down three other cups which seemed suspicious until.....

BAM! The door flew open and a group of woman rushed in. "SAKURAAAAAA! ITS BEEN SO LONG DARLING!" The one woman had bright pink hair in a rather crazy style. She spun Sakura in a circle and placed her back down kissing her cheeks. "It's been so long princess! You look beautiful as always!" Before Sakura could reply a tall skinny woman with purple hair was stroking Sakuras silky hair. "Ah, even though it's been a month you haven't gotten a single split end. Very good princess!" Sakura blushed and nodded. The third woman was already checking out Carol and Kinsei. She was clicking her teeth and taking notes on a notepad.

Sakura turned to her friends smiling. She grabbed the pink woman's hand. "This is my fashion stylist, Coco." She touched the purple woman's hair and said, "This is Jaycee my hair stylist and the woman by you is Coco's assistant MJ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 8:53 pm

Suddently a group of random wemen rushed in, Omega was actually about to attack them before she heard them all ardess Sakura by name and calmed down a bit. However now she was actually more scared! She had never met a fasion stylist! She had never even heard about one outside of the internet before! What did she do? What social Faux par did she need to know? In the end she just waved at the wemen, looking stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:17 pm

Kinsei tilted his head and made a 'hm' sound, wondering how African tea would taste. Though his musings were put on hold when he noticed the extra cups that Sakura was placing out. "Hey, what are..." The young man never got a chance to ask about the cups, as the door burst open and a couple very noisy ladies came in. It didn't take him long to figure out that they apparently knew their host, as they started talking about how long it had been since they had last seen her and otherwise getting very close to the girl. The strange haired woman were so boisterous in fact, that he almost didn't notice the much quieter third woman, who seemed to be studying him and Omega. "Um, hello." He said, feeling a bit awkward about how she seemed to be taking notes.

Almost as if on cue, Sakura then introduced the ladies. They were her stylists, and the one studying them was an assistant of some kind. "Oh, I see now. Very nice to meet you all. Since it looks like we are using first names, mine is Kinsei." He gave a warm smile, and a small bow of his head. Being in the japanese style home had almost tricked him, as he was originally going to give a full bow. But his memory kicked in to tell him he was still very far from home, and he had stopped himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:27 pm

MJ snapped out a tape measure and began to measure Carol quickly. Sakura was quickly placed on a chair and her measurements were being taken. Coco was measuring Sakura and talking about what theme she wanted. "Ice princess! Snow queen! Winter angel! So many possibilities!" Coco raved as she worked on Sakura.

Jaycee pulled kinsei to the nearest chair and placed a cape around his neck. "This look won't do for the ice theme. I'm going to bleach you white and add some blues. The Lolita princesses orders." Jaycee said in perfect Japanese. She started to section his hair quickly before he could resist.

"I'll go work on your clothes darling, please relax." Coco told Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:55 pm

Omega really did not feel comfortable in this situation, why would anyone need her mesurments? The idea of her wearing clothes seemed ridiculus, it was like weaving a sweater for a shirt. "MJ is it?... um why do you need my mesurments?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 10:17 pm

The young man was caught off guard when the purple haired woman named Jaycee pulled him to a chair and started speaking to him in Japanese. He wasn't sure why this surprised him, after all being Sakura's stylist she probably spent a lot of time in Japan. Regardless he was still a bit shocked when she talked about how she would be lightening his hair even more and adding those blue streaks that his partner had mentioned in the hot springs. "Nani?! Ah... Yoroshi..." (What?! Ah... All right...) His first reaction of course being to speak back to her in the same language, especially since it was his first language anyways.

Despite his disdain for the idea, Kinsei decided to go along with it for now. What was a little extra blue? Besides, he really didn't want to hear Sakura cry again today. It was not a nice feeling. Besides, if they were going to be partners, he didn't want to end up accidentally offending her or making her upset. That would be bad for them as a team. It's much easier to work together if you can get along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 10:28 pm

Sakura was watching carol resist getting measured and MJ was losing her temper. Sakura quickly apologized in Japanese and whispered to Carol, "she doesn't speak English... She's going to design a scarf and hat for you." And Sakura disappeared before Carol could argue.

Jaycee was already done applying the bleach to kinsei'a hair and Sakura brought them both a cup of the African tea. Sakura smiled at kinsei and handed him a cup of tea. She seemed to be happy and in her element surrounded by fashion designers. "SAKURA HONEY!!!! You're dress is ready!!" Sakuras eyes lit up happily and she ran into the room coco was in. All you could hear is Sakura scream "OHMYGOD!"

After a few moments Sakura returned from the room, in a beautiful dress. The dress was white and overly puffy as most Lolita dresses are. Tiny little crystals glistened all over the dress like fresh snow. All of the ribbons and bows were baby blue, a nice way to break up the white. She had on silver high heels and silky white thigh highs adorned in blue bows. Her hair was on two high ponytails much like it was before, and the pony tail holders were snowflakes. Sakura was a winter princess now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 10:42 pm

"Ahh.... Bōshi wa suteki ni kikoeru." ( A hat sounds lovely) said Omega, who had not been resisting as much as she was just fidgeting. She breifly thought how she would look with a hat and scarf... ridiculus, however this would be somthing nice to wear if she ever needed to go to a party and no one had ever gave her any clothes before so she thought she would very much like a hat and scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 11:01 pm

Kinsei grimaced slightly as the bleach was being applied to his hair, not fond of the smell at all. But before long, that part was finishing up, and Sakura had come over and handed him and the hair stylist a cup of tea. He returned the smile with a small one of his own as he grabbed the cup, and took a slow sip. He was fond of sweet things, so he enjoyed it. "So I guess this is repaying you for the tea and the outfit you had me wear for the little sparring we did?" He was of course referring to the whole hair dye thing, after he had pretty much refused earlier. Though he said this with a slight chuckle, showing that he was joking.

He was then a bit surprised when Omega began to speak a bit of Japanese, when Sakura mentioned that the assistant that had been measuring the robot did not speak English. Perhaps his surprise was born from the fact she had not displayed this knowledge before now, but now that he thought about it, it made some sense. It was entirely possible that numerous languages were stored in what he could only assume was a mechanical or computer brain that she possessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 11:49 pm

Sakura frowned because her friends didn't even compliment her new dress. She looked at her stylist desperately. Coco clapped her hands briskly to get everyone's attention. MJ and Jaycee both squealed happily. She was rushed by her stylist and showered in compliments. Sakura did a little spin and they all squealed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun In the Sun (open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next