Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:03 am

ooc: Zacky, did Linxy-bug say that you could use her...? Last I heard, he was ambivalent about letting her out.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:07 am

((OOC: I adopted Miranda, I've just been looking for a nice little thread to role play as her. I have Linxy's permission, feel free to ask him if you wish.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:09 am

OOC: tbh I would prefer to keep it between me and lani because we are building out characters relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language   Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Boys on Lockdown (Lani & Myra, request to join) M for language
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2