Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fallen angel or monster? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A fallen angel or monster? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:42 pm

The pale barefoot albino girl was walking barefoot down the street. Tears were streaming down her face, her red eyes pooling with tears. "It ends here..." She whispered to herself. "It all ends here.... It... Ends... Here..." She continued to whisper to herself manically. Her long but ratty white hair was dragging along the sidewalk. Her hair was so unkempt it almost had became dreadlocks.

Angel dropped to her knees and began to sob. "Kill... Kill NOW!" The voice in her head demanded her. "I don't wanna!" Angel sobbed, pounding her fist into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 2:01 am

Omega was walking down the same street as Angel, dressed in a plain blue top and black skirt that fell all the way down to her feet to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing any footwear. Omega only came to the city because she heard from a close friend of hers that there would be many witches that could help her control her own powers without needing Dire to protect herself. Which was kind of ironic because there was an academy located in the city that specializes in hunting creatures like her. She could say without a doubt though that being here somewhat scared her.

Omega finally spotted Angel on the street a few feet ahead of her and hid in an alleyway. "T-That girl... Looks scary.", she whispered to herself as she kept an eye on Angel. She didn't dare to come any closer until she knew for a fact that this stranger wasn't a danger in any way. Omega tried to listen to what Angel was saying but couldn't seem to make any of it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 4:14 pm

"I command you to kill!" The voice in her head screamed. Angel continued to shake her head no and sob. "Someone please help me!" Angel shrieked. If nobody saved her the monster would come an angel would fall asleep. When the monster comes angel loses herself to the black blood. Angel started pounding her fist on the ground until they bled.

Wait - why was her blood black? "Oh no..." Angel whispered. "The monster is here." She whispered to herself as she started to shake. "My blood is black?" Angel said to herself in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 4:37 pm

Omega continued to watch the girl from the safety of the alleyway, growing more terrified the longer she watched her. Omega saw that the girl was in pain and heard her plea for help, but her own fear was keeping her from examining her. Omega could only picture the worse happening to herself if she'd attempted to approach this strange girl but deep down inside, empathy was demanding Omega to help her.

Omega suspected that this could all just be some sort of trick so she prepared for the worst by holding her handheld black bag close to her chest. Omega then took a deep breath and held it as she stepped out of the alleyway and tipped toed slowly behind Angel. "A-Are y-you... Ok?", Omega asked in a quiet voice as she stood above this strange and poor girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 5:04 pm

Angel raised her pale pretty face towards the voice. "Are you here to kill the monster?" Angel asked, her red eyes watering. There was a glimpse of hope on her face - which honestly made angel look much more beautiful. Her albinism made her appear almost ghost like. Angel was extremely malnourished and she had dark bruises all over her body.

Angel hopped up and grabbed the girl tightly. "Kill the monster before I go to sleep! KILL IT!" Angel screeched in omegas face. That was when angels eyes snapped shut suddenly. It was too late, angel had "fallen asleep." Her body went limp and she would hit the ground if the girl didn't catch her.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 9:41 pm

Omega tried to back away from Angel when she began to screech in her face. Omega couldn't entirely understand what Angel was trying to say but she knew that there really was reason to be terrified when she heard Angel say Monster. When Omega noticed that Angel's body went limp, she immediately dropped her bag and grasped Angel before she fell. "I'll... Protect you.", Omega said as she held Angel close to her chest like a newborn infant. She then darted inside a nearby coffee shop to hide from the Monster.

From the purse that Omega dropped a soul, with what appeared to be pointy ears that protruded from the top of it's orblike form, popped out and floated around in midair. It then drifted inside of the same shop that Omega entered before the door could slam close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 1:25 am

Angel lay unconscious in her arms. Although angel was gone, monster had came to play. Angel suddenly jerked violently in omegas arms, and rolled on too the ground. Angel suddenly coughed violently, so violently in fact blood began to pour from her mouth. Black blood.

When the coughing fit was over a twisted grin spread on her face. It almoste seemed impossible for a smile to be that long. Angel opened one of her eyes and it was blood red. She then slowly opened the other one which was a matching blood red. None just the pupil, the entire eyeball. Angel held her hand over the pool of black blood and it raised into the air, forming daggers.

New angel stood up, with perfect posture and the same chilling grin. "Sorry about that sappy bitch you had to deal with." New angel said as she used one of the black blood daggers to slit her throat. A deep gurgling laugh appeared as her black blood started to flow from her throat, covering her body and the floor.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 4:33 am

Upon seeing The Monster's actions, multiple people that had been in the coffee shop quickly fled. Screaming with extreme fright apparent on all of there faces as they did so.

Omega wished that she could just merge with the fleeing crowd and avoid any conflict with this terrifying girl but Dire, the bodiless soul, would demand otherwise. When Omega turned to run off, she already faced Dire. Omega knew that if she let Dire take control of her, she would undoubtedly survive the night. Although by doing so, she would have no control of her own actions for the next three days and most of these actions could give her a very bad reputation.

Omega could still recall all of the names people have called her while Dire controlled her body like a puppet. These names usually lay within the lines of Lesbian, Homosexual, and most notably... Demon. Sure Dire would make Omega perform acts of extreme lust but he would also make her do things that were completely cruel and twisted. One of these unmentionable acts were cannibalism. Omega could still remember the taste of crimson red blood, even now she could swear that she could taste it on her lips if she just licked them. The thought of how detailed Omega could remember the taste of blood simply... Terrified her.

Omega gulped down a huge lump that had formed in her throat before she grabbed hold of Dire's soul with her pale hand and began to flee the shop, hoping that she won't get followed. There was a chance that she didn't need Dire to escape but if the worse came to worst, she would use Dire at the very last second to save her life.

((OOC: Hey Myra, can you give me some criticism on my writing please. Just some stuff that you think I should work on.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:12 pm

OOC: I'll keep checking and let you know

The steady flow of black blood from not angels neck started to stick to her body and coat it, like butter on a frying pan. The black blood started to coat angel entirely until the only visable thing was her wicked grin, red eyes and long ratty white hair. Angel sent her blood daggers flying at the fleeing crowd, killing a good amount of them. She laughed as their bodies disappeared and were replaced with souls.

Two holes appeared from her palms, and she started to shoot black blood pellets into the rest of the crowd. Two long black blood scythes appeared from her wrist to her forearm. Angels widened so big that her skin tore and broke so her smile could grow. She ran threw the sparse surviving crowd and grabbed omega by her hair. "I gotta kill the nice ones too! Hahahahah!" She laughed into omegas ear.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 4:35 am

Omega tried her best to run away and ignore the screams of the innocent bystanders around her. She then gasped and fell backwards when Angel grasped her hair tightly and sent a surge of pain though her body. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she tried to pull away. There wasn't much Omega could do now though to save her own life. With Dire's soul pressed against Omega's massive chest, Omega knew exactly what she must do.

"Fangs and Claws, Fangs and Claws: Intertwining Wolf Hearts!", she shouted out, causing a flash of light that was capable of knocking Angel away from her but not without ripping away some of Omega's beautiful long hair. After the flash of light faded, an almost new entity lay on the floor with it's knees. This new creature still had Omega's body but with many differences. Out from under Omega's skirt, there was a long bushy tail that wagged side to side while new ears that protruded from the top of Omega's head twitched at the slightest scream for help that came from survivors.

This new entity then arched it's back backwards to get a view of Angel while revealing a great amount of Omega's cleavage. "It's been so long since I've been able to... Hear... Smell...", This new entity said before taking a pause to lick it's lips, "And taste. You look like you might make a tasty meal, after I kill you... I might just examine Omega's body for a bit." This new entity then slowly stood up and turned so it could face Angel properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 4:52 am

Angel was tossed back by the blast, taking with her a large handful of hair. Angel started laughing hysterically as she threw the hair into the air. She watched the hair fall down like snowflakes as omega went threw her identy crisis. Angel did a cartwheel until she arrived behind omega. "Ooooh the big bad wolf!" She cried out laughing. She then used one of her black blood scythes to cut the tail clean off. Angel held the tail up to omega and said, "Hey are these things lucky? Ya know like a lucky rabbits foot?" She slapped her knee laughing. She turned around and held the tail to her butt and began to shake it back and forth. "Woof woof!" She said shaking her fake tail.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 9:14 am

((OCC: Um Myra... Isn't that calling a hit?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 11:37 am

OOC: Joining!

Lucius followed the explosion of power through the city. He couldn't imagine a foolish witch releasing that much power fun when she would be so close to the Academy. More than likely, the witch was fighting something. Bringing Addy along would make for an interesting hunt if there was one to be found. They may be able to kill two birds with one stone. Floating above, he brought the two of them about, seeing a girl on the ground next to a wolf. It took one look at the girl to make Lucius regret bringing Addy along. The abomination bled black; one of Medusa's pets. That woman would never be satisfied. Well, he would just have to get creative. "Alright, my dear, time to intervene. This may be a bigger fight than I anticipated." Lucius said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 1:55 pm

OOC; welcome wingslayer! Also Zach, yes but it's not such am action that would kill your character. It was merely a spare appendage. I also assumed everytime omega transforms she grows that tail - which lead me to assume that she would grow a new one next time.

If you still have a problem with it I can edit it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 3:01 pm

Addy spoke not, transforming into her staff form and landing in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 4:37 pm

((OOC: Ok Myra, I'll roll with it and welcome Wing and Beyril. Also Wing, I think you owe me a reply in Extreme Studying.))

Dire bit down on his lip hardly, causing his canines to puncture his lower lip and leak crimson blood down his chin. He wasn't going to show any signs of pain by letting out a yelp, he was going to get payback.

"Fangs and Claws, Fangs and Claws: Crescent Moon Disks!", he barked as six crescent disks with blade like edges manifested in midair behind him and tilted onto their sides to appear like thin saws. Dire then turned around to face Angel once more before speaking, "You're fucking in for it now bitch, I'm going to TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!"

Just then, two of the disks began to spin like records on a record player before they launched past Angel and made U-Turns towards her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 12:05 am

Angel stood tall and tossed the tail to the side, where it almost landed in the pile of the girls hair. When she watched him cast his magic she cackled. She tapped her body, which was covered by the black blood armor. "This outfit isn't just to show off my ass! It's hard as a rock! Hahah!" And she was right. When she coated herself in the black blood it hardened, casting a safe shell between her and the rest of the world. "And here's the kicker - it's my blood! Hahahah! Black blood!" She screeched happily. Her blood red eyes were filled with amusement and blood was still dripping from her torn corners of her mouth.

She studied the girl who moments earlier was about to piss herself. "You're not that same bitch who I attacked before. Hah! Possession magic eh? I'm sure your soul is just as delicious. But man, I have an entire feast to eat here!" She exclaimed pointing to all of the floating souls that she had massacred. To prove her point she grabbed one and swallowed it whole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 12:23 am

Lucius grasped Addy, letting his power surge to new heights. His eyes glowed a brilliant shade of crimson as fire began licking around him. Black blood was a tricky thing to fight, but, with enough cunning and a bit of luck, they could persevere. With a flick of his wrist, he conjured up a circle of crackling flames around the witch and the abomination, trapping them in. Lucius then drew Addy in the circle in front of him, creating discs of fire that he sent hurling down towards the pair.

OOC: It is your turn, Mr. von Puppy, and I closed that thread because I thought you were done. I can reopen it, however. Also, fair warning, Lucius is NOT on your side. He is a witch hunter, after all.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 12:49 am

((OOC: Oh, ok nevermind then.))

The crescents that were aimed for Angel's back grinded against her armor, causing sparks to fly, but still it was unable to pierce the armor. Dire was then about to curse Angel out before he noticed the ring of fire appear around them. He then looked up to see the disks of fire coming down on top of their heads. "This could be a bit of trouble... Fangs and Claws, Fangs and Claws: Wolf's Lunar Flyer!", Dire barked before a miniature replica of of the moon itself manifested just a few inches behind him.

He immediately sat on it's curve and jolted towards Angel to grab her by her rat like hair. He then speedily levitated towards the sky, blocking any flaming disks with his Crescent ones. When he was at a safe distance above the city, he tossed the dangling Angel down on top of roof while shouting, "I SAVED YOUR LIFE, GO FEAST UPON THEIR SOULS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 6:05 pm

Angel was absolutely confused when she was dragged into the air. If she were dropped from this height it could do serious damage to her. Cursing silently she went to grab her hair in an attempt to hold on tighter. When she was placed on a roof and told to kill away she was bewildered. "Hahah! I like the new you!" She yelled at the girl (or boy?!) who dropped her safely. Angel swept her nasty white hair behind her shoulder and cracked her knuckles. She looked at the new pair who apparently had some kind of elemental power. This could cause problems for angel.

She looked at the souls floating safely on the ground and felt the sudden urge to eat them all up before someone else took them. In order to feast she would need to get rid of the troublesome meister and weapon who arrived. Angel decided she would lay low and let the puppy witch take care of them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 11:37 pm

((OOC: ... Wing?))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 1:56 am

((OOC: Can we move on with the RP Myra?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:00 pm

OOC: Please do. I am too busy to RP right now.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:31 pm

((OOC: Ok Wing, I hope that you gain time to RP again soon.))

Dire looked around for the duo of people that were trying to fight with him but surprising, they seemed to immediately disappear. Dire was certain that he gained Angel's trust earlier but just to be safe, he gathered up all of the innocent souls(I'll let you decide how many there are) and dropped them in front of Angel as an offering. "I believe that these are what you want. I know where we can get a whole lot more, but first... I want a little something in return.", Dire told Angel as he got off the replica of the moon and it disappeared into thin air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 4:45 pm

Angel plopped down and began scarfing down the souls, belching and slurping. When she saw finished ahe laid back and rubbed her stomach, yawning.

She thought about his request and frowned. "If I wanted too, I could rid you apart and eat your soul, hahahah! However, being the kind, refined woman I am I'm willing to hear you out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fallen angel or monster? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next