Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) Empty
PostSubject: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 9:06 pm

Angel trudged down the streets of Death City as she usually did. It had been a few months since her last rampage and she was starving for souls to eat. She had to take a few months to heal herself up - without a weapon she wasn't very efficient at landing deadly blows, but man does black blood help mess someones day up.

Angel turned her head to the side of the road to see the Witch Leo strutting down the street in her normal dramatic fashion. Angel had seen Leo at witch meetings in the past and wondered if she recognized her. Angel was too shy and broken to go up to Leo anyway - it looked like Leo was on a mission. Angel looked at the ground and noticed that her long, ratty white hair finally touched the floor.

Leo noticed the filthy albino walking down the middle of the street like a dumb ass and rolled her eyes. She was an abandoned science experiment gone wrong. Maybe if she were prettier Leo would consider adding her to her horde of slaves but decided the girl was too unstable to even think about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 10:51 pm

Liam walked down his usual path home with his groceries, humming some tune he can't remember the name to. As he is walking along he sees two odd people, one seems to be some sorta self conscious and the other the exact opposite. Immediately he decides to ignore the pretentious one and heads over to the white haired girl. Seeing her long tangled hair and depressed demeanor, he attempts to put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and says "Excuse me? Are you alright? You need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 11:07 am

Leo watched a rather handsome young man walk up to Angel and a dark smile crossed her lips. She had heard about Angel's various massacres but had yet to see one with her own eyes. There was a bench in front of a small ice cream shop and Leo took a seat, crossing her legs comfortably. She reached into her Gucci purse and pulled out a pack of menthol cigarettes. She lit one and lazily took a drag.

Angel whimpered when the boy approached her. "No no no..." She mumbled sadly. She knew she would have to kill him if he got any closer. Angel sadly lowered her head and felt the tears well up in her eyes. She looked him in the face and her bottom lip trembled. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do..." She said quietly and closed her eyes. When she opened them they went from the albino pink to completely black, including the white part of the eye. Angel brought her wrist up to her mouth and bit a huge chunk out of her wrist. Black blood started to pour out of the wound and Angel raised her wrist, making the black blood harden into a scythe.

Angel was no longer Angel. She was now Not Angel. A wicked grin crossed Not Angel's face and she began to wave her hips around. "My blood is black but your blood is red!" She screeched, lunging towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 5:35 pm

"SHIT!" Liam swings his shopping bag to block the unexpected attack. He knows it probably won't protect him much, if at all, but it could serve as a distraction. "Jeez! What is your problem!?!" He darts back, changing his right hand into a hook. He yells over to the lady "HEY! YA MIND CALLIN FOR HELP INSTEAD OF JUST SITTING THERE?" The nerve of some people, just letting people fight in front of their own eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 2:24 am

Juro was walking down the street, in his usual attire, wondering why a variety of girls had been taking interest in him. It was strange, he had never gotten this much attention from the opposite sex, so it scared him slightly, but as usual with him, he quickly accepted and started wondering about other things, or would've is a scream for help hadn't been heard. He shook out of his state and looked to his left, his soul perception picking up a normal human sitting on something, a weapon, and a corrupted soul. The blind man set off immediately, dashing down the alleyways with his blind fold keeping his hair out of his face. When he shot out of a nearby alley he passed close-by Leo on her bench before he dashed towards the corrupted soul.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 3:44 am

Achima never set out to visit Death City, she just so happened to wander around and found the place after she talked to Lewis over at the Sea World water park. There were many delicious things to be had there but the best had to be the five bull sharks she managed to rip apart with relative ease. She also gained a few new things that she was able to add to her body. She now had a new hand and blue eye to replace the ones she lost in captivity. Her hand was slightly bigger than her original but it functioned perfectly. The coolest thing she acquired during her trip there however, had to be the shark teeth she filled the mouth in her belly. These teeth made chewing her prey into pieces so much easier. She was determined to test it out right in an alleyway that currently occupied five thugs that would serve as convenient test dummies.

"Hey bitch, you got any money?", a balding fellow asked her as he held a pocket knife towards her.

"Money? ... Isch zat schome kind of food?", she asked confusedly in her cute and adorable German accent.

The man that was attempting to rob her would scratch the back of his head before asking a guy next to him, "You got any idea what the hell she's saying?" The man next to him looked exactly as confused as the balding man if not more. That was when Achima began to giggle.

"Vho caresch. You'll all make a great meal.", Achima said before multiple Black Blood Tendrils burst forth from her back. They were propelled through the air and wrapped around the throats of the balding man and three of the other thugs. One of them managed to roll away from the incoming tendrils. He would then watch his friends hanging in the air before fleeing into an alleyway while screaming his head off due to pure terror. The thugs currently in the grasp of Achima's tendrils felt their wind pipes slowly being crushed as they watched their own feet dangle below them. Achima would then flick her tendrils, immediately snapping the necks of her captives. She would then proceed to form a stomach on her belly which was filled with hundreds of bull shark teeth. After shoving everyone within her mouth, she chewed them up and dashed after her current prey.

The final thug dashed through the alleyway, screaming and yelling for anyone to assist him. The walls of the alleyway bounced and echoed his screams, making it so much easier for Achima to find him. The thug made it into the street that held Leo, Angel, Juro, and Liam. Before he could utter a single word however, tendrils wrapped around his torso and lifted him into the air. The thug would then continue to scream as a little girl exited the alleyway. She was the source of the tendrils and was currently wagging her white fox tail in anticipation. Then tendrils would pull the thug into her mouth and have it chop down on the lower half of the man. Blood stained the shark teeth while the same blood poured from the man's mouth and soaked the concrete floor below. He would let out one last and blood curdling scream before he was completely swallowed whole.

"Vell... Zat wasch better zan I zought!", she joyfully stated as she watched the Weapon transform his hand into a hook and the Meister dart towards the Kishin Egg. She then giggled before multiple tendrils traveled between Angel and Juro to form a barricade. "Two on one ischn't fair."

((OOC: Hiya Myra :P It's me! Zack The Puppy. Hope you don't mind me joining. Sorry that I unfriended you. I accidentally pushed the button. I sent another friend request though. Once again, sorry.))

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit on July 15th 2015, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 10:55 am

Ooc: zack!!!! It's been a while so glad to see you here! Do you mind changing her speech font color? I'm using mobile and it's hard to see :(

ALSO it appears we have three villains now which is awesome so hecktor and skel tell me what you guys are comfortable with? Can your characters get injured? Ect)

Leo was even more amused to see another boy enter the scene AND a monster of some sort? Leo really should leave her mansion more it seems to be rather exciting in death city lately. When she was asked to join in and help she simply waved her hand at him. "I'm just a weak innocent bystander I can't do anything. You should actually be protecting me..." She said with a smirk and took a drag from her cigarette.

Not Angel was laughing wildly and still trying to slash her opponent. "Come onnnnnnn, fight! Hahahahah or I'll eat your fucking soul!" Her black blood scythe was dangerously getting closer and closer to its target.

That was when a new monster appeared. Not Angel snapped her head towards the action and licked her lips when she watched the man get ripped apart. She began clapping her hands loudly at the beautiful performance.

Last edited by Myra on July 15th 2015, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 11:08 am

((OOC: Mmk, is this font better? I use a German accent with her dialogue so it may become a bit hard to understand from time to time. To decode it you can look up personality. By the way, mind if keeps the soul? She's a Kishin Egg too and she kinda swallowed him whole... Hehe.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 12:02 pm

Ooc: yep! And fixed also PM me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 12:08 pm

((Ooc: Im perfectly fine with Liam getting injured, I'd rather he not die but if it needs to happen I can't really just force life upon him. Also, thanks for asking!))

One thought runs through Liam's head, HOLYSHITIBETTERRUNNOWORI'MGONNADIE. He makes a run for it while his assailent seemed to be distracted. After a few steps, he turns back and runs to the annoying woman on the bench. She a civilian for christ sake, he's gotta help her. "Cmon Miss!" He grabs her hand to get her moving. Why the hell is she so calm? He looks behind him to make sure the coast was still clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 5:55 pm

(( Sorry that it took so long for me to reply! I took a coupled days off to fix my computer. As for limits you can pretty much do anything, including injury and capture, etc. But the only things I'm not that cool with are crippling and killing. Other then that I'm good! Also it's nice to meet you both! ^_^ ))

Juro was surprised when he heard multiple things swish through the air in front of him and barely managed to pull up short of the tentacles. This was fine for him though, as he shortly shot his open hand forward and stopped it just short of the tentacles. A small shockwave emitted from his hand as he used his variation of soul menace. The shockwave was forceful and could knock back some things, but more importantly it violently vibrated metal/hardened black-blood on contact. SO he used this to try adn make Achima's tentacles vibrate all the way back to her in a violent fashion.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:58 pm

Achima smiled at Angel before taking another look at Juro, noticing very quickly which technique he was planning to use on her. While in captivity, she was forced to fight against people who were formerly students of the academy before being captured in used in The Organization's cruel and twisted experiments. Some possessed this precise ability to fire their wavelengths into her body and do internal damage to her. Achima would need to be extra careful while she's dealing with an opponent like this one. Immediately she cut of the tendrils by liquefying them, drenching the floor with liquefied blood.

"Nice try but it'sch uselessch if you don't attack me head on. You're going to get novhere trying to attack the blood.", Achima spoke in a confident manner as the Black Blood slowly stopped vibrating. When it did, Achima held her hand out towards the puddle of blood and caused it to erupt into multiple tendrils that emerged from the ground. Two massive tendrils wrapped around Juro but gave him considerable space, acting more like a barricade than anything else. After that, many more tendrils would wrap around the two massive tendrils to form a spherical object in an attempt to trap Juro inside.

"Go ahead and hunt zee ozer two, I'll be playing with zis one.", Achima told Not Angel. They were her prey to begin with after all, who was this Abomination of a girl to steal away a fellow Kishin Egg's meal?

Meanwhile, a young man who appeared to be a tad bit too young to be drinking was seated inside a nearby bar. He had a shot glass in one hand and a bloody knife in the other, fresh blood still visible on the blade to signify that it recently taken a life... Or lives. All around the bar were dead bodies, 15 in total if one was sick enough to actually tally the kills. The bodies were sprawled out on the floor, their faces too disfigured to be identified. One body however proved to be the cleanest kill, his body was laid flat on a pool table, the 8 ball being shoved right down his throat.

Argatha's flannel shirt and hands were drenched in the crimson fluid, the pattern of his shirt was barely capable of being made out. Argatha was currently in the process of downing his glass before he was startled by the sound of commotion outside. This caused him to cough and spill his drink all over himself. "Damn it!", he cursed as he stood up and made his way outside, doing so however would walk him right into the path of Liam and Leo. Immediately he felt them crash into him before he fell right onto his back and bang his head against the cement. He rubbed the back of his head and let out a simple, "Owwwww."

((OOC: It's ok Hek and 15 souls shall go towards Argatha's elemental powers Myra. He can now shoot fire.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 2:00 pm

Leo curled her lip when she was being pulled by the terrified boy. "I'm fine right where I am! I'm waiting for a friend!" She hissed at him, tossing her cigarette aside. Her thick golden hair swayed behind her shoulders when she whipped her head to look at the monster and other weapon fighting.

Not Angel turned her attention back to fighting and decided to step in and try to help attack the new weapon who joined the scene. Not Angel wasn't informed about how her black blood worked so she had no idea that his weapon form was perfect for fighting black blood. She sprinted over to him and raised her arm that had the black blood scythe, swinging wildly at him like she did with the other boy.

It was then Leo watched Argatha stumble out of the bar and land on the floor. She sighed and rubbed her temples. "Stand up Argatha! You're embarrassing me!" She snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 3:16 pm

((OOC: So they already know each other?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 4:11 pm

Ooc: yea I thought that was the plan
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 4:17 pm

((OOC: Alrighty it's doable. Any explanations on how they met and became partners off-screen though?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 6:40 pm

Liam has at this point realized this shit is way out of his league. Two crazy girls... things... monsters, Some guy using... magic? It looked like magic how he forced those tendrils back. And now some guy who smells like alcohol and is splattered with blood. After a few seconds of standing still in shock, he takes a step back. This woman knew that man... it almost looked like she was a friend of his.... she also wasn't afraid of the white haired girl with the bladed arms. She was much more powerful than she looked, and in all likelihood far beyond his own strength. His hand drops from hers as he takes another step back, fear evident on his face. He had't been this freaked out since he cut his own father's arm off. "Heh, uh Miss? I just remembered that uh... there um... is something that I had forgotten..." He trails off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 7:46 pm

Juro was encased in the tentacles and almost thought he was trapped before getting an idea. He shot his hand forward again and used his soul menace, creating a shockwave that pushed the tentacles outward, making enough space between them for him to dive through. Once he did though he ended up right in front of a maniacal. He barely managed to duck the first swing but as he backed up from her on the second one he received a small gash across his chest, making him wince. That hurt. He got luckier with the next swing though as he heard it whistle through the air, he sidestepped the attack and shot his hand forward at her face, again using his soul menace. IT would create a shockwave that might knock her back and it would violently vibrate any hardened black blood on or in her. He was outmatched here, he would be happy if he managed to SURVIVE, let alone win.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:38 pm

Achima expected Not Angel to leave the two of them and chase after the other two fleeing the scene, only to be left surprised as she attempted to steal away the midnight snack she was trying to claim as her own. "HEY! Zis one vas schupposed to be mine, zee ozer two vere yoursch!", Achima exclaimed in a whiny manner before the second Soul Menace demanded her undivided attention. She turned her head back to the Meister to find that her Black Blood Prison had been shot with another shockwave to push the tendrils apart. She then pouted and watched as the Meister escaped and combated Not Angel.

Achima watched the two go at it with each other as she slithered the tendrils across the floor like many snakes that were ready to pounce and devour any prey they deemed fit for consumption. Achima Achima would perk up and giggle as one of Not Angel's slashes met their mark and left a small gash across his chest. Studying the fight, she waited for the moment to make herself useful. Just then, she watched as the third Soul Menace was launched and sent multiple tendrils up between the two to absorb the attack. The tendrils would then vibrate violently before melting back into liquid. Now that her defense protected Not Angel, Achima proceeded to go on the offense. Three tendrils that hadn't been shot with the Soul Menace would attempt to wrap around his arms.

After rubbing the pain away, Argatha looked up to see her Meister Leo snap at him. "Yeah... Sorry Leo.", Argatha weakly told his Meister before jumping right up to his feet. He wouldn't want to upset her this early in their partnership, it may affect the way they resonate in the long run. Argatha gave Liam a breif glance before he trailed off. (Don't know if this means he's walking away or not.) Argatha would simply shrug the gauy off before asking Leo, "Sooo... What's going on out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 9:39 pm

Not Angel was pleasantly surprised when she was protected by Achima. Not Angel hadn't ever been used to being protected by another person. She started to laugh a little bit and decided that Achima deserved this meisters soul.

Leo then dropped her Soul Protect, letting everyone in Death City know that she was indeed, a witch. She cracked her knuckles and the energy from her strong soul seemed to make her glow. "I've decided we are going to take a few more slaves tonight Argatha." Leo said briskly, looking at the scared boy who was trying to inch away. "Starting with him..." Leo purred, her golden eyes widening.

It was then Not Angel realized who Leo was. "A fucking witch? Really?" She stammered. Imagine if she were able to eat a witches soul! She would become so much stronger! Not Angel took off into a sprint towards Leo, grinning madly.

Leo noticed Not Angel darting towards her and could almost taste the malicious intent. Leo grabbed Argatha's arm and forced him to transform, "Get ready to protect your meister!" Leo said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 11:23 pm

Well... this could have been worse... At least that other guy isn't being attacked by both of those things. At least it doesn't seem like Liam will be killed by this now revealed witch. It still kinda hurts that he may not be able to get stronger in his new role as a slave. Wait a sec... maybe he could barter for his life... Yeah! And maybe if he does so he won't have to do any cleaning and could get to live a comfortable life! He could even cook for her to show his thanks! Now that things seem to be looking his way, he came up with what seemed to be both the smartest and the most idiotic thing he could think of. He dashes forward yelling some odd battle cry and with all his might, he head-butts the monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 12:04 am

Juro was about to start dodging Not Angel's attacks again, after his attack was disappointingly blocked by something. But he was surprised when he heard her sprint past him and away from him. He soon understood why as he turned around and saw that a witch's soul had revealed itself, taking the place of the human soul. Now he was in a far more precarious position. Although, it seemed that Not Angel was going to attack the witch so that was good. He was jolted out of his thoughts by some tentacles rapping around his left arm. He grimaced and shot a hand at the tentacles on his left arm, destroying them, before his other arm was grabbed by the other tendril. He looked over at the Kishen Egg soul and tried to pull his arm away from the Black Blood tendril, thinking that it was probably a useless endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 3:57 am

Achima listened to Not Angel laugh and thought that she would proceed to strike her prey down with a slash. To her surprise, Not Angel did not intervene any longer almost as if she was actually handing Juro back to her. "Vhy... Zank you. Glad to schee you're gifinken him back to me.", she simply said as Leo turned off her Soul Protect and let her powerful presence known to all around. Achima however would be completely left in the dark about the witch, becoming slightly confused when Not Angel actually brought up the topic. Achima's sixth sense was never all the powerful, so she couldn't sense the presence of the witch.

Achima watched Not Angel finally sprint off towards the original two and used this moment to have her tendrils latch onto Juro's arms. The first one would sadly be blown into multiple droplets of Black Blood while the second held a tight and firm grip on his other arm. Before he could proceed to counter this one, she launched the tendril into the air to leave Juro hanging by his arm. Once she had Juro in this position, Achima walked around and circled him to examine him almost like a worm on a hook. "I beliefe your time hasch come. Vouldn't you agree?", Achima teasingly asked Juro as she prepared a finishing attack.

Argatha waited for her Meister to explain what was going on to only sense her throw off her Soul Protect. He couldn't believe that she would actually let her true Soul be seen by any passing Meister in the middle of the city. He would tell her what she was doing was incredibly foolish if it weren't for the fact that he didn't want to be enslaved by her lust magic. "More slaves huh? Don't you think you got yourself a bit too many now?", he asked the Witch as he took a look at the scared fellow who was trailing off a few seconds ago.

Before he could receive an answer to his question however, he would spot a lady with a blade poking out of her arm dart towards them. He would then feel Leo grasp his arm before being forced to transform into his staff form. Argatha would then prepare himself for battle before watching Liam attempt to head-butt the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 10:05 am

"What the fuck...?" Not Angel gasped as she was literally head butted. She was frozen in the shock from a head butt for a minute. People still did head butts? They actually worked?!

Leo was very surprised when Liam went after Not Angel. Why did he decide to attack the keshin egg? "We have to make this quick." Leo said to her weapon. She had to drop soul protect in order to use her weapon and knew that they would be surrounded by other students at any moment. Leo spun the staff gracefully in big circles in front of her chest. "Lion, lions roar, flame burst!" She cried out loudly and pointed the staff at Not Angel.

(ooc : I imagined Leo as a sailor moon sailor scout during this scene lol imagine her in a lion themed sailor outfit!)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 1:30 pm

((OOC: I searched Google images for awhile and couldn't find anything like that. T_T Also, do you think Leo would cough up 20 Non-Powered slaves for Juro? He'll be great for combating individuals with Black Blood.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next