Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fallen angel or monster? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:43 pm

Dire simply ignored her insult, he knew who the true victor in the fight would be. "All I want is just one sample of your Black Blood...", Dire began as he snapped his fingers and one of his crescent disks morphed into what looked like a test tube with a wolf's head for cork, "Then I'll show you where you can collect innocent souls like candy."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 8:58 pm

((OOC:...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 9:41 pm

Angel began to roar with laughter when she ears his request before realizing he was serious. "Wait you're not joking?" She stood up, and brushed her white hair behind her back. "That's an absolute no can do kid. Or dog. Whatever the fuck you are. Personally I don't care, but the bitch in charge of me wouldn't be happy."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2014, 3:13 am

Dire let her laugh and laugh at him until she was finally done. He then snapped his fingers and all of the Crescent Disks morphed into large silver wolf heads that built a barricade in front of him in an arrow head formation.

"That's very funny...", he replied with a calm tone in his feminine voice, "You calling me some kid and all. If you weren't such a mentally deficient albino whore, you would have probably been able to make the assumption that I was much, much older than you. You were able to tell that the type of spell that Omega used was an possession spell. That would lead you to believe that I'm not the little girl you seen earlier and since I was just another soul, that should of been relatively enough information to lead you to believe that I have been around for quite some time. I've seen many generations pass... So many years that I have under my belt. So long in fact that I've actually forgotten my true age. I'd appreciate it if you don't just call me some kid."

Dire took a deep breath to keep himself calm, "You try to act psychotic... Don't you. Do you think that just randomly killing people and laughing like an idiot makes you crazy?" Dire grinned widely, showing Angel his shiny white canines. "The madness is weak inside you. You're nothing more than a mask... Like me. You and me... We're soooooo alike. The only difference is... You were possibly always just a mask. I on the other hand... Used to be real. I was a real face, not just some mask! Of course... That was what I've been reduced to unfortunately."

Dire began to chuckle to himself as he stared directly into Angel's red eyes, "Do you wanna know a secret? ... Compared to me, you're just an adorable snow white angel. I'm the real monster with claws stained with sweet... Crimson... Red... Blood." Dire stopped his speech to lick his lips for a brief moment.

"I bet those people back there... I bet that they were your first kills. You're so inexperienced... Have you ever even known the sensation of ripping the flesh from children and consuming it right in front of their poor little faces? ...I bet you haven't. Tell me... What do you want? What do you desire? Is it to simply cause pain? If so... You're truly the one who is meaningless.", Dire held his right hand on top of his head and tried to soothe the raging pain that came from within by rubbing it softly.

"You said that you could just kill me and eat my soul... Prove it. FANGS AND CLAWS, FANGS AND CLAWS: RAGING WOLF BLAST!!!", he barked as the wolf heads opened up their jaws and fired red beams of energy from their mouths and towards Angel.

((OOC: I just came back from a wedding Myra and it was pretty and beautiful!!! ^_^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 3:50 pm

OOC: WEDDINGS AH LOVE <3333333 also great post!

Angel began to cackle with laughter again and cartwheeled out of the way. "hahahah!" She said as she landed on her butt and rolled it into a backwards roll back onto her feet. "Listen bub, you little shit, I can take you to the man in charge!" Angel rolled her eyes, which wasn't visable due to the pure redness but was implied by her face. Angel smirked and said, "I'll go get your leash, hahahahah!" Cackling again at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 7:56 pm

Dire simply stared at her with murderous intent evident in his eyes. He inhaled the air around him and slowly calmed himself as he remembered what he wanted. "Just bring me to your fucking pimp and I might leave you alone without ripping you limb from limb... Ugly ass whore.", Dire replied to her while trying his best to speak in a polite tone.

((OOC: Thankies Myra and merry Christmas. Also... You might want to close this thread soon.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel or monster? (Open)   A fallen angel or monster? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fallen angel or monster? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2