Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 1:54 am

Claire looked over to her, clearly concerned more with Jazz than with the prospect of giving birth. She reached a hand out, hoping Jazz would take it.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 1:58 am

She looked over at her after a moment, a sad smile on the edges of her lips. Taking the hand that was offered, she squeezed gently, though the smile that followed did not quite meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 2:27 am

Claire smiled gently, squeezing back. "It's gonna be alright..." She looked Jazz in the eye, squeezing once more. "We're gonna have our little girl soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 5:54 pm

Akira appeared in the doorway with what looked somewhat like a small army behind him. He gave her a thumbs-up, tossing a duffle bag in the room next to Jazz, then pointed to the waiting area, "I assume I should stay out?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 3:55 pm

Jasmine shrugged in response, looking at him and seeming both hollow and torn to several shreds all at once, a slight smile holding, just barely, to the edges of her lips. "Ask her," another shrug. "It's not my body to choose for."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 4:07 pm

Claire looked about to respond before her heart rate suddenly jumped, her breathing becoming more and more labored. A team of nurses soon arrived, pushing aside Justice, Tony, Sarah, Akira, and even Jazz, getting ready to wheel her out. Once Claire was out and on her way to the delivery room, the same white haired nurse from before approached Akira and Tony. "Hello. Are either of you the father?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 5:10 pm

Akira pointed to Jazz, "She is." He said without hesitation, not letting them give any less credit to the girl's place in Claire's life.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:39 pm

Jasmine offered a somewhat crooked grin in response, shrugging and laughing to herself just the slightest bit, a gesture that made the nerves very visibly loosen about her shoulders. Shifting uncomfortably, she held fast to Claire's hand, cringing every now and then when the girl's grip tightened and sent her knuckles cracking in response. "What... ah, OW! what do you need...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 11:45 pm

Jazz was tugged away from Claire and offered a set of scrubs, a hair net, and a mask by the nurse, whose tag said Griswald. "I assume you'd like to be in there with her." She said simply, guiding her to the bathroom and giving her a light shove inside the change.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 3:12 pm

Jasmine nodded almost numbly, trying to still her hands as they shook, her legs quaking as she moved to try to reach her. "Cl...."

"On with it," Tony said, watching her unsteady eyes, shifting uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 3:27 pm

Nurse Griswald grabbed Jazz once she was changed, ushering her after Claire's bed to the delivery room. Another nurse arrive soon after, guiding the entire group to the entrance to the room, a small lounge for them to wait in. Sarah fell into one of the available chair, burying her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)   A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Happy Day (Private: Xal, Lani, Bey - T-LEc)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2