Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry]   Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 5:49 pm

"A shower would be nice....." She glanced downwards a second time, looking past her rags and to the skin beneath. It had been a long, long time since she last bathed, and the dust of the desert was caked into her skin. "Perhaps a bath, if we have the time. A soak would work wonders, Male product aside."
Back to top Go down

Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry]   Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 11:24 am

"Well, by all means, the bathroom is yours. I'll clean up in here and go after you, then we can head out. Google says the store opened an hour ago." Nik told her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

Nik's Apartment [Private: PM for entry]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3