Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:26 pm

Sarah gasped at her forcefulness, trying to shake her wet hair out of her eyes and failing almost entirely. "J-Jessie, I can't see..." She said, eyes blinking fast and then close to avoid getting hair in her eye. "What are you doing?" She asked, more curious than anything.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:41 pm

Sarah's curiosity amused Jessie, as she used her slender fingers to brush the hair out of Sarah's face, wanting her to see and imagine their their current position, at the same time setting one of Sarah's hands free. "There, better? And what do you think I'm doing, mhm?~ Aside from pinning you up that is.." She gave Sarah just a bit of time to answer before shoving the leg that was already between Sarah's upwards, digging into her entrance, while placing her foot on the small rim of the shower, besically lifting her meister up a few inches with this move, keeping her balanced with one hand at her waist, the other still pinning her up. Her mouth however made it's way into the direction of Sarah's chest, her teeth carefully and gently nibbling on Sarah's peaks.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:49 pm

Sarah immediately mewled out, squirming just a bit at being lifted off the ground. The action, however, was counterproductive, as the only way she could move was down, and that caused her to moan out even louder. She dug her teeth into her bottom lip to quiet herself, though that only lasted a few moments once Jessie pinched one of her nipples with her teeth, leading her to moan out once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:02 pm

Sarah's moans were a bliss to Jessie's ears, propelling her arousal even higher along with feeling of Sarah's privates sliding down her thighs. Under hot breathing and moist eyes, Jessie lifted her meister from the wall, guiding her to lean on Jessie instead, sliding her down until she rested in the joint between her thigh and hip, face buried in her chest, holding the other girl firmly. It didn't show, but Jessie was actually pretty strong, thus being able to handle this position with ease. And then, after a short moment of giving her meister time to adjust, Jessie started rocking her lower body and leg against Sarah, while her mouth went on to suck at Sarah's peaks, hot gasps escaping her ever so often.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:05 pm

Sarah whimpered and moaned under the ministrations of her weapon, her entire body slick with a mixture of the water and sweat that Jessie was drawing to the surface. Her nectar flowed out onto Jessie's leg at a quick pace, leaving a glimmering spot on Jessie's skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:21 pm

The watered taste of sweat on skin along with the feeling of something rubbing infinitely close to her privates but never actually reaching them was getting Jessie close to the high, as she scooped a load of the slightly water-resistant mucus from her meister up with two fingers, inserting them in herself while speeding her rocking motion up, securing her partner with one arm wrapped around her. Loud moans and mewls escaped her while her body temperature began to rise. "Soon~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:28 pm

Sarah's eyes fluttered closed, moans slipping out from her mouth in a steady stream. She grinded her hips down needily against Jessie's leg. "J-Jessie, fuck I'm close..." She whimpered out, biting her bottom lip and tilting her head back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:42 pm

Sarah's grinding and whimpering drove Jessie to the edge of climax, forcing her to up the force of her push one last time, sliding her moaning meister a bit up her leg and then drop her back into the joint, leaving her with just enough time for a last line. "Cum for me, Sarah~" A second later she finally climaxed, arching her back, eyes fluttering in mad pleasure, body tensing up from the immense strain of needing to hold her position, as Sarah was still riding on her leg, all accompanied by an ecstasy-filled whimpering yelp while covering the insides of her legs with glistening liquid pouring from her folds, fingers cramped up inside herself. Once the climax began fading, she did her best to resist the drain of strength from her limbs, still supporting Sarah.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:49 pm

Sarah's back arched and she let out a long low moan, chest arching up. She slid from Jessie's leg, sliding down to sit in the bottom of the tub. Her eyes glanced up towards the ceiling, blank from the momentarily loss of thought the climax provided. Her nectar slid from between her folds out into the water accumulated by the shower, heading towards the drain in a single shiny stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:58 pm

Once Sarah had left her leg, Jessie slid into the tub, much like her meister a second before, coming to a rest right next to her, groggy from the warm water and the feeling of her afterglow. After a second she leaned over to Sarah, pulling her into a long, passionate kiss, whispering confessions of love.
She had experienced love before, or at least she thought so, but this something entirely different, something far stronger, something she would never let go of again, something she would die to protect.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:02 pm

Sarah kissed her back, weakly due to the strength robbed from her by her climax. Her arms moved to rest loosely around the girls neck, simply listening to the confessions pouring from Jessie's lips. In truth, she didn't know how to feel about her weapon yet, but there was almost definitely a sense of compassion whenever her mind drifted to think of Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:13 pm

Jessie went on to enjoy every single touch, the warmth of her beloved meister, blending the feeling of the warm water into her subconcious, while her active mind focused solely on Sarah's presence, her arm around her own neck, the lingering taste of her lips. She moved to embrace the girl who owned her heart, smiling happily, completely forgetting where they where and that they were maybe supposed to get a grip and use the shower for it's original purpose.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:32 pm

Sarah stood after a few minutes, pulling Jessie up and smiling at her. "C'mon, let's get cleaned up..." She said softly, grabbing the bottles of complimentary shampoo and body wash, pouring some onto her hand and lathering it into her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 11:32 am

Having reagained a part of her strength, Jessie managed to stay on her two feet after being pulled up  by her meister. "Yeah, I guess we should." She grabbed one of the shampoo bootles, put some in her hands then began lathering it into her own hair, stopping after a moment, then placing them in Sarah's hair continuing her work, nudging the girl to do the same for her. "It's more fun this way, don't you think?~" Jessie, however didn't intend to stop at washing hair, if Sarah agreed to the whole thing, she rather wanted to clean her meister's body entirely, partially so she could feel her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 12:36 pm

Sarah blushed, her hands moving to Jessie's shorter hair and lathering it up. "I-I guess so..." She stuttered out, biting her bottom lip gently between her teeth. She grabbed one of the bottles of bodywash, starting to rub it onto Jessie's shoulders and arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 12:56 pm

After Jessie finished lathering the shampoo into Sarah's long hair, which obviously took her a longer time than what her partner had needed, she grabbed some bodywash and began rubbing it on her meister's body, starting at her neck slowly wandering down, enjoying the slippery feel of her hands and her meister's hands, humming in statisfaction, the only thing proving her arousal being her moist eyes and flushed cheeks. "Mhm hmhm hmhm hm~" Once she reached the chest area, Jessie poured a bigger amount of bodywash onto her own upper body, then pressing herself up against Sarah, spreading the liquid soap using her whole body, her slippery hands reaching for Sarah's back, and spreading some soap there as well. "I'll make sure to get you as clean as a polished gem."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:01 pm

Sarah pressed herself against Jessie in return, cheeks a bright red as she gave a simple nod. "R-Right... I'll do the same for you." She said, her hands spreading bubbles up and down Jessie's arms and back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:15 pm

Amused, Jessie noticed how timid her meister had become once again, while she continued to apply the bodywash farther down on her lover, reaching her ass and thighs and the space in between, gently making sure to get every nook and cranny, while containing herself to simply washing, already attempting to move on to Sarah's legs, though waiting for her meister to catch up, because it isn't exactly easy to apply soap on someone who's crouching out of reach. "Why so flustered? We're just washing each other, are we not?" That statement was obviously meant to tease Sarah.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:18 pm

Sarah gently touched at Jessie's rear and in between, starting to clean her thighs. "Just remembering what we just did..." She said softly, cheeks colored almost the same as her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:50 pm

Silently enjoying the touch between her legs, Jessie chuckled and decided to go for a bit more teasing.
"Mhm?~~ Really, and that's getting you so red? Well, aren't we horny~" Her words held no actual evil intent, she was just enjoying the sight of the sassy meister being timid. Meanwhile, she continued her soapy way down Sarah's legs, her face really close to the girl's most privates, still containing herself to do nothing but spread soap.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 2:12 pm

"Jessie." She huffed, gently resting her hands on Jessie's shoulders and lightly rubbing her shoulders. "You really know how to bring out the worst in me." She said with a soft chuckle, squeezing her shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 2:24 pm

Her body heating up with the nice feeling of Sarah's massage, Jessie decided to stay down where she was for a moment, looking up into her meister's eyes. "The worst? So what we did, what we are doing, is a bad thing then?" The question was meant teasingly, though hidden behind that was a tinge of sincerely wanting to know if that was, what Sarah felt. Though Jessie wasn't opposed to the whole "forbidden relationship" and "bad girls" thing, she felt differently, seeing their past "adventures" as entirely fine, nothing bad connected to it. As she thought about this, her fingers began fiddling with each other, revealing her bit of insecurity.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 2:43 pm

Sarah pulled her up gently, planting a gently kiss on her brow. "No, no no no Jessie... I had a great time with what we did..." She wrapped her arm around her weapon, pulling her gently under the shower stream so that they could rinse off. She pressed her forehead to Jessie's, gently brushing her nose against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 2:57 pm

Jessie's wavering heart being soothed by Sarah's approving words, lead to her being completely submissive and at her meister's mercy, taking every single touch in and enjoying the warmth of their closeness far more than the relieving feeling of the warm water showering down on her. Sarah was the first person, she had ever allowed herself to be this weak against. At the feeling of the girl's arm wrapping her arm around her, she responded in much the same way, additionally placing her hand on Sarah's cheek, not wanting her to leave the position they were in. "I know you might not feel the same.. but.. I love you. I know it's ridiculous, to think that I'd have fallen in love after knowing you for only one day, but it's just how it is and how I feel. I simply love you, and nothing will change that." Thus she confessed her feelings once again, knowing that it might be futile, but she just had to.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 3:03 pm

Sarah let out a soft sigh, tilting her head to plant a kiss on Jessie's lips. "Jessie, I know you feel that way... But I need a little time to sort out my feelings, ok? I... I like you. You're amazing, beautiful, kick-ass..." She smiled gently, looking into Jessie's eyes. "I don't want to hurt you by not being able to be with you 100%..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next