Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:20 am

Sarah let out a soft whimper at the feel of her breath, her eyes opening just slightly. Her eyes snapped wide open, studying the other girl with intent eyes. She bit her bottom lip, rolling it between her teeth before giving a small nod. "Lock the door." She said, her voice soft and husky.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:35 am

Jessie mentally facepalmed for a mere second, because she had forgotten to lock the door right away, but after another short kiss, she quickly hushed to the door, locked it and came back, this time climbing onto the bed and approaching Sarah from below, placing one hand over her forehead, as if to measure her temperature via skin-contact. "Oh my~ You're really hot aren't you?" She slid her hand down Sarah's cheek, along the side of her body until it came to a rest at her waist again. Meanwhile she leaned in closer and closer. "But don't you worry, we'll just have to transfer the excess heat... just like this~" She went in for another kiss, this time lasting longer, and after a few moments she gently began scouting with her tongue, making slight slurpy noises here and there.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:38 am

Sarah laid back submissively on the bed, hands coming up to rest on her shoulders as they kissed but not taking much initiative besides that. It was clear that this wasn't what she was used to, and Jessie's tongue made her blush somehow darken, if that were possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:01 am

Still continuing the kiss, delving deeper into the pleasure it brought, Jessie's hand retracted from Sarah's waist, coming to a rest at her own chest, slowly opening the uniform top, revealing her upper body along with her black, laced bra. She then turned the same hand into a blade and slowly retracted her head from Sarah's, a thin thread still connecting them for a moment. She continued the motion until she was straddling the submissive girl, knowing that the next action would get them into trouble, but she didn't care. Her only desire right now was to feel even more of Sarah, and thus she carefully sliced the night-gown open before returning her blade to normal. "You see, for this kind of therapy, the effectivity rises with the size of the area covered~" Under meanwhile heavy breathing, she once again came down on Sarah, this time though starting her kisses at the girl's neck, slowly wandering downwards, along her collarbone into the chest area where she stopped to caress Sarah's breasts with her tongue.
At the same time her free hand reached for the lower parts of Sarah's hip.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:09 am

Sarah found herself bare beneath Jessie, the hospital having not seen fit to replace her bra or her underwear after being placed in the tank. She let out a soft gasp the moment Jessie's lips met her skin, the sound rising to a moan when her tongue lowered to her breast. Already it was evident that whatever Jessie had rubbed on her skin had helped, as the bruises were infinitely smaller than they had been at the start. Her entire body shivered as she felt Jessie's hand move down, eyes looking down at her half-lidded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:31 am

Still continuing her tongue-massage, getting tingly at the sound of Sarah's pleasure-filled moans, Jessie's hand crawled from Sarah's hip to her inner thighs, carefully scouting the environment.
After a moment, Jessie lifted herself up into straddling position again, shifting around, so as to lose the uniform-skirt and pulling the top off with her other free hand, then repositioning herself between Sarah's legs, keeping them spread and returning to Sarah with a long kiss, moist eyes, and even heavier breathing than before, while whispering. "You don't need to hold back, you know? Don't worry about anything, don't think of right or wrong, such things don't exist here~ Just let your desires take over~" While her mouth was occupied with kissing, one of her hands was still continuing the chest-massage while the other was scouting the area around Sarah's entrance carefully.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:36 am

"I-I've never been with a girl before." She whimpered out before recapturing Jessie's lips, hips rolling needily towards Jessie's hand. Her arms wrapped more firmly around her weapon, their actions hidden by the darkness of the room and the absence of sunlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:51 am

Sarah's words were speaking of inexperience, but her body apparently knew exactly what it wanted. And Jessie was happy to give it what it wanted, so she moved her fingers closer to Sarah's rosy folds, finally starting to rub and stroke them from the outside, while feeling an urge, a twitch inside herself now, noticing that she herself was already dripping. Still, she continued to serve her meister, take her pleasure from her meisters pleasure. In the short breaks between their kisses she spoke with a hushed, husky voice. "Mhm~ Dont't worry, look for yourself, your body already knows what to do. You only have to let him take control~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:59 am

Sarah whimpered at the touch of her fingers, already rolling her hips and silently begging for entry. Her knee lifted up, and on a whim she gently pressed it between Jessie's legs, underneath the skirt and right into her underwear. She let out a subsequent gasp at how wet Jessie was, her arms tightening around the girl and holding her even closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:15 am

Just as two of Jessie's fingers finally entered Sarah, going in and out, slightly coiling around, she felt Sarah's knee digging into her entrance, still covered by her underwear, and let out a loud gasp, followed every so often by a sweet moan, her hips willingly rolling towards the knee, seeking even more pleasure and statisfaction. This and Sarah pulling her ever closer, resulted in her removing her hand from Sarah's breast and instead grabbing into her hair, while their upper bodies where now almost connected on full length, load gasps escaping Jessie, whenever their nipples made contact. "Yes, just like that~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:18 am

Sarah whimpered slightly at the withdrawal of her fingers, hips bucking upwards needily. "J-Jessiiiiiiie." She whined out, looking up at her and giving her most destructive pout, hoping to guilt-trip her weapon into returning her fingers to their former task.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:32 am

Jessie looked at her meister with a knowing grin, deciding that she had have to wait long enough by now. "Your wish shall be my command~" With that, the skilled weapon once again began trailing down on her meister's body, planting kisses where she could, though this time, she didn't stop at the chest and continued to go deeper and deeper, all the while keeping her eyes at her meisters gaze with an upturned stare hinting at what was about to happen. Finally, her lips reached her destination, planting hot kisses on Sarah's lower lips, readying her for the next step, and then she began sucking on her meister's clit in repeating succession with her tongue entering into the inexperienced girl to it's fullest, filling Jessie's mouth with the sweetest of tastes. "You're really delicious, you know?~" After a particulary intense thrust of her tongue she added, "Wanna taste it, too?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:36 am

Sarah moaned out loudly, hands immediately darting down to bury in her hair and tugging gently. "Y-Yes please." She squeaked out, hips bucking up against her mouth. "Oh God, t-this feels so good." She mewled out, her voice full of need and lust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:48 am

Her head being pushed against her meister's body, hearing her squirm in ecstasy, felt ridiculously good, and muffled moans were to be heard from Sarah's entrance, until Jessie managed to pull away for a short moment to look at Sarah and grin. "In that case, mhm, you shall have as much as you want~" She then shuffled her body around, placing the girls into a 69-position, immediately returning to eating the pink-haired girl out even harder, slowly trying to push her further and further, while letting out sweet moans and mewls.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:51 am

Sarah immediately leaned up, her tongue sliding into her weapons folds while her lips sucked hard, tasting her sweetness and moaning into her. She brought a hand between them, managing to grab one of Jessie's breasts and immediately grasping the hardened peak, rolling it between her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:03 am

Already feeling the pleasure taking to her, Jessie's moans got even sweeter when Sarah managed to grab one of her breasts, repeatingly letting out gasps, whenever Sarah touched a very special, sensitive spot at the tip of the peak. "Mhmmm... ahh~ Y-Yes! T-there~" Determined to not lose to her meister, Jessie also took to using her hands, though not to reach for Sarah's breast, but to spread her meister's entrance open, allowing for much deeper insertion, while her other fingers began playing with her clit much like how Sarah was playing with Jessie's breast.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:07 am

Sarah let out a loud gasp that quickly segued into long, low moan, her sweet nectar leaking out liberally into her mouth. Sarah fell back against her hospital bed, pulling Jessie's hips with her and weakly licking up, wanting to make sure her partner finished as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:14 am

Only a second after her meister, Jessie reached climax with loud, long mewling moaning, leaking her sweetest nectar into her meister, burying her face into Sarah's folds until the convulsions allowed her to take control of her body again and fall between her meister's legs, basking in the after-shocks and final pleasure, mustering a last amount of strength to turn around, so that they were lying face-to-face and wrapping one of her arms around the exhausted girl's waist, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:18 am

Sarah pressed up against her, smiling just lightly. "I don't have anything to wear..." She said after a moment, laying her head against Jessie's breasts. "They're going to be confused in the morning..." She laughed, voice sounding dreamy as she was still in the after-effects of her climax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:28 am

Jessie chuckled and ruffled her fingers through Sarah's hair, speaking with a voice similar to a cat purring. "Mhmmm~ I'm still dressed in a stolen nurse uniform..." A kiss on her meister's head, and her second arm embracing her, after she draped the blanket over them, to prevent them from getting a cold. "They might even kick us out after we made such a mess..." Another purring chuckle, filled with statisfaction and pleasure. She finally tangled her legs with Sarah's, wanting to be sure that today hadn't been a dream.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:35 am

Sarah gave a small chuckle, giving a devilish smirk before grinding her knee between Jessie's knee once again, arms wrapping around her. She suddenly pulled her into a kiss, rubbing Jessie just a little bit harder with her knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:44 am

Surprised, at the at first so submissive girl, Jessie let a surprised yelp of pleasure out. Only a moment later she was pulled into a kiss, which she wholeheartedly answered with her tongue and in response to Sarah's, her own knee moved into between the not-so-innocent-anymore girls' legs and started rubbing her with a small circling motion. "Seems like someone is eager for a second round, yes?~" And a second later, she whispered in a near unhearable voice, directly into Sarah's ear. "I simply love how you manage to surprise me ever again, with everything you do~" After admitting this, her face turned slightly pink, covered by dark of night.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:48 am

She mewled softly into the kiss, pressing her knee harder and for the most part, aside from the noises coaxed from her by Jessie's actions, she kept silent, entirely more focused on the task, and the girl, in front of her. One of her hands slipped from around Jessie, reaching between them and grasping one of her breasts, rolling it firmly around in her palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:01 am

Mirroring Sarah's actions in pressing even harder, using one of her hands to thoroughly knead one of Sarah's breasts, Jessie let out sweet voices and moans whenever Sarah touched a sensitive spot. After a minute or two, she shifted her head into Sarah's neck, kissing and sucking on the nape of it, while directing the other girls' head into her own neck. Meanwhile the arm around Sarah's waisted moved away for bit, to finally get rid of the bra and to pull her underwear aside, so Sarah could directly touch her, before returning to it's former position and sliding a bit downwars, to give Jessie a better grip on her girl. The direct contact also made Jessie moan even louder, and suck her meister's neck hard enough to leave a perfect example of a hickey.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:05 am

Sarah buried her head in Jessie's neck, moaning against the skin as her body started to rock towards her weapon's knee, growing more needy with each passing moment. The pleasure she was feeling led her to press harder against Jessie, to roll her breast more roughly, to make her burn with the same pleasure that had engulfed the young meister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next