Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:23 am

It didn't take long for the fire inside Sarah to spark over and and make Jessie's body move in rhythm with Sarah's, ever wanting to surpass the pleasure being felt at the moment, her skin burning up and a feeling of pure bliss rushing through her veins, her soul being drawn to that of her meister. An unsatiable hunger for pleasure, closeness, love and most of all for Sarah, began to form within her, leading her to sitting upwards, pulling Sarah along, and shifting their legs in a manner that allowed for their entrances to rub directly at each other, causing the reflection of her green fire to burn inside Jessie's eyes. "I won't ever let you go again~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:28 am

Sarah whimpered at the momentary loss of comfort, then immediately grabbed her for a kiss, grinding herself hard against Jessie. It was a kind of pleasure she'd never felt before, and she used it to her fullest, pressing herself as much as she could against her weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:40 am

Burning up with need and lust at Sarah's overpowering movements, Jessie started moaning loudly between their kisses, speeding the tempo as well as her force of grinding against her meister, reaching around to her ass and hips, to pull her in even stronger, the fire in her eyes igniting her hair in a hot and pleasurable green fire, that somehow or another didn't spread or spark over to anything, it was just Jessie burning up even more in the devious hands of her meister, feeling every touch as one thousand thunderbolts of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:48 am

Sarah pulled her into a furious kiss the instant she felt her climax rising, pressing hard against Jessie as her body shook and her nectar wet Jessie's folds as well as the sheets beneath them. She held her weapon tight, still weakly humping her in the after-shocks of pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:00 am

Being pulled into the last kiss, was the trigger for Jessie to reach her approaching climax and together with her meister, she leaked her nectar, all over Sarah's privates and the sheets, drenching them both. At the the same time her body flared up while the girl let out a scream of ecstasy, only returning to sizzling small flames and heavy panting, after the climax had passed, going on with her meister in rhythm, each grind of her now hyper-sensitive parts making her moan into her meister's ears. Drunk on the afterglow and ever continuing spikes of pleasure from still moving finally lured a small whisper out of her.
"Forget what I said earlier, I totally friggin love you~"
She wasn't in a condition to lie at the moment, but she had numb thought of wondering if her meister felt the same, or rather, if her meister was still able to understand what she just said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:06 am

Sarah fell back, dragging Jessie with her. She nuzzled the girl, kissing her gently on the cheek and not allowing her to move her legs, wanting to keep their sexes pressed near one another. "I know." She said softly, planting kisses on her mouth and cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:14 am

Jessie let herself fall into her meister's embrace, sliding her hands beneath Sarah's bottom, to keep the pressure between them up. The kisses soothed her unsecure soul, though the words she heard were neither a rejection nor were they returning the love she had been feeling. She nuzzled herself into Sarah's neck again, noticing the hickey she left with statisfaction, while she then turned to nibble at her loved one's earlobe.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:19 am

Sarah sighed softly, smiling and nuzzling her. "You still have your normal clothes, right?" She asked softly, planting another soft kiss on her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:27 am

Jessie had to think a moment, as her mind was quite foggy and drenched in Sarah. She then remembered that she hadn't been wearing a nurse uniform when she first entered the hospital. "Uh.. normal..clo- oh, yeah... They should lie around the chair... I didn't have the time to fold them~ She then sighed and placed another passionate kiss on Sarah's lips. "Why? Do you wanna wear 'em or what?" Jessie was half-joking at the end until she realized that that was totally an option, as the girls were similar in their sizes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:30 am

"No, but I know how to avoid us getting thrown out of the hospital." She mumbled, snuggling up close to her and closing her eyes. "But first... I need sleep." She sighed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:34 am

Jessie was curious as to what exactly her meister had in mind with her clothes, but she was tired as well, going full two rounds after a battle really took it's toll on her, and so she did the same as her meister, snuggling up close, closing her eyes and mumbling a "Good night, my love." after placing a last good-night kiss.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:37 am

Sarah awoke not too long before sunrise, giving Jessie a gentle nudge. She sat up just a bit, taking a moment to study her new weapon, her new lover, while she slept. Smiling just slightly, she reached down, brushing a stray lock of hair out of her face and brushing it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:44 am

Jessie awoke to something or rather someone, nudging her, but she decided to leave her eyes closed for just a few more moments, recapturing yesterday's events and enjoying the warm feeling she still had around her privates. As her meister went to brush some stray hair out of her face, she placed her hand on Sarah's giving it a small kiss, while opening her mossy green eyes and mumbling a "G' Mornin', sweety~" Only to raise herself up to her meister, mirroring the smile, not needing any words.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:47 am

"Mornin'... You need to get dressed." She said softly, standing and heading for the bathroom, carrying her cut in half hospital gown with her, hips swaying just slightly with each step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:07 am

Sarah was right, she needed to get dressed. The question, however, was into which of the two outfits at her disposal she should change. Remembering her meister having some kind of plan, she got out of bed, wanting to ask but instead ogling that gorgeus swinging ass that she had held firmly just a few hours ago and swallowed hard, then returning from ass-land to reality. "Hmm~ Do you want me in my normal clothes or as nurse?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:10 am

"Normal. And maybe hide the nursed uniform." She said, slipping into the bathroom and peeking her head out. "Go and grab a nurse and tell them I need a new gown, don't say anything about why. Still need my underwear." She said, closing the door behind her and locking it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:20 am

"Got'cha~" That being said, Jessie quickly changed into her own outfit, righting her appearance as much as possible and taking a mental note to change her panties as soon as possible, though the feeling of last night on them was kind of nice. After that had been done, she rummaged through the locker inside the room, grabbing the disposable plastic bag that was always there, in case someone forgot to bring one for their dirty clothes or other things, then folding the nurse unform and putting it inside the bag, hiding the whole thing in plain sight, next to the locker, as no one would suspect anything from those bags.
I'm sooo taking this with me. That thing is FUN!
She then hurried out onto hallway and rushed to the nurses station, requesting a new gown and saying that she can't really say why she needed it. She also reminded the nurses of Sarah's underwear, which had been missing since she had gotten out of the tank.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:22 am

The nurse simply handed Jessie a spare gown and promised that the garments would be delivered in a few hours once the evening laundry was finished before sending her on her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:30 am

Jessie returned to their- I mean- Sarah's room and knocked on the bathroom door. "It's me. I got the gown, but your underwear won't be finished until in a few hours, when the evening laundry's done." She wasn't going to mention the nurse uniform, because she intended to surprise her at a later time with the thing. Or at least attempt to do so. And then it struck her. If they still had some hours... a shower wasn't out of the question, and she sincerely hoped that the hospital showers were big enough to fit them both. Though she was going to wait with her suggestion, until she had heard more of Sarah's plan.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:33 am

Sarah unlocked the door and stepped out, still in the nude. She blinked a few times, having certainly expected the nurse to come in and deliver it and having to use the lie she'd thought up. Instead, she just sat dumbfounded in the door, staring at the gown before bursting into laughter. "Well, that was easy." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "Makes my whole plan kind of useless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:47 am

The whole situation and the lingering feeling between her legs derailed Jessie's thoughts into speculations about Sarah's plan maybe involving roping one of the nurses in for some fun with three girls, but she quickly shoved that thought away, she didn't want to share. Instead she brought her own idea up.
"Did you see how big the shower is? I'm feeling rather sticky and everything... was thinking that maybe we could take a shower while we wait... together." Her eyebrows rising suggestingly at her last words, letting her desire flow into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 3:34 pm

Sarah blushed but gave a small nod. "Sure... I don't think they'd mind if we cleaned up. I still feel a little sticky from the tank they put me in." She said with a small smile. She turned, stepping into the bathroom and subsequently into the large shower offered to them, turning it one and giving a small shiver at the brief blast of cold water before it started to heat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:05 pm

Jessie followed her meister into the bathroom, locking the door behind her, her face showing a lusty grin, while she peeled herself out of her clothes, giving Sarah a little show, before she entered the shower too, sighing in relief at the warm water running down on her. Though the bathroom was lit in a relaxingly dim light, it was bright enough for her to make out her meister's entire body clear enough and vice-versa. After a short moment of basking in the water and the sight in front of her, Jessie's fingers began trailing down along Sarah's body. "Mhm~ I love those curves~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:09 pm

Sarah rested her hands on Jessie's hips, smiling up at her and blushing. "Y-You're not to bad yourself..." She said, giving a light squeeze into her flesh. The water matted her hair, partly over her eyes and leaving her momentarily at Jessie's mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:22 pm

Sarah's hands and compliments made Jessie happy and tinted her cheek in a slight pink, though she had a hunch that there was more to be heard. Using the chance that Sarah's hair blocking her vision gave Jessie, she pushed her meister against the showers' wall, carefully enough to not trip or be too forceful, followed by pinning Sarah's arms against the wall over their heads, while her lips reached for Sarah's, touching them ever so slightly in an attempt to lure her playfulness out. At the same time, she moved one of her legs into between Sarah's, holding her in place but not moving, teasing the girl.
"Mhhhmmm~ I sure like to hear that, but... *chu* ... you're not completely honest yet, aren't you?~ Her face wore a small devilish smile, hidden behind lust, enjoying the situation she had put her meister in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next