Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) Empty
PostSubject: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 12:40 pm

Dust kicked up the side of her limo as it crossed the Nevada desert. The time she had spent in Las Vegas had been a fun distraction, but now work had to begin. She was finally going to Death City to see about future plans for putting a store there. Never had she set foot in that place, and never did she want to, but customers are customers, and money is money. The sun had just crept low enough in the sky for her to move around as soon as her car entered the city. A cobbled mess, if you asked her, but she would make do. Immediately, the car went to the city's shopping district. Aelia needed to look for potential locations before announcing her presence to the Lord of Death, a lord she had escaped long ago. The car came to a stop and the driver went to let her out. She put on her mink coat, pulled her purse on over her shoulder, and got out of the car, her heels clicking loudly on the street. "Thank you, Roger. I'll call you" she said dismissively, earning her a bow from him before he reentered the car and drove off. She turned to the district before her and said aloud, "Let's get this over with. I need a location, and a meal." She accented the last part with a slight smile, revealing a tiny hint of fang.

Last edited by Her Majesty, the Queen on February 5th 2015, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 1:58 pm

He still hadn't quite figured out why he still stayed in this god forsaken city. Returning his phone to his pocket, the blue haired man observed the district with his usual look of disdain and hatred, a spur that seemed remarkably reminiscent of self-loathing. Shaking his head, he tossed his hair back, straightened his tie, and made his way towards one of the higher-end stores, eyes grazing along the display windows, the price tags the last thing on his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 2:21 pm

Very few people dotted the streets, fleeing the coming darkness. The people here were bred to fear the dark, but Aelia knew better. She feared no dark soul that stalked the moon lit roads because they simply left her be. Having no soul herself, they did not care to actively hunt her. Besides, she was a hunter, not the hunted. The properties she had seen were all too small for her needs, and only one remained that her agent told her about. However, this place was a geographical mess, so, looking around, she spotted a man window shoppinh. He was hard to miss that lovely shade of blue for hair color. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, asking, "Excuse me, but I need to find a piece of property. Can you help me? She hadn't bothered with her allure yet. She usually didn't need it for something as simple as this.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 2:41 pm

A clawed hand tapped on the shoulder of the elegant looking woman with a confidence that bespoke a need for her attention. If she turned she would notice the individual attached to it was none other than Droon: Death Scythe in training, and on this occasion he was bedecked in a rather fancy looking suit-likely custom made. He had pulled it from a plot hole Sov kept for just such an occasion, and a classy lady like this one definitely merited such pomp and aplomb. "Oh please" he said in a sarcastic tone "you anounce that you want a meal, and you won't even wait long enough to get a response!" He tapped a foot testily "Do you have any idea how quickly I changed into this suit?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 3:25 pm

The seemingly posh man turned around at her, the blonde beauty sending a slight smirk tugging along his lips in a heartbeat. "What property are you looking for?" He held his hand out, the other still rammed into his pocket. His features were hard, but smooth, and the smirk on his face had a sort of playboy, you-know-you-shouldn't allure to it that had pulled him both into and our of trouble time and time again. Hardly had he gotten to speak before the other boy spoke up, and his blue eyes began to narrow, having heard of Droon and seem him throughout the school on numerous occasions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 6:23 pm

Aelia swiftly grabbed the hand on her shoulder and pulled it down, exerting a fraction of her hyper strength while saying smoothly, "Do not touch me, plebeian. You will also speak to me like a gentleman or you will walk away and not speak to me at all."  She charged her touch with her allure in order to make him more malleable to her requests. Oh how she disliked rude little boys. The other man, however, oozed of class and refinement. Clearly of a much better stalk than the other one. "I need to find a building for sale. It used to be an old clothing store somewhere around this area specifically." She said with a smile. She would not even face the other man until he treated her with proper respect.

OOC: Post order is me, Sov, then Lani, so Droon is up next!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 8:52 pm

Droon shook his index finger a bit, but otherwise, gave no indication of how bad it hurt (Good lord, does she lift tiny weights with her fingers?!) His mocking grin returned in full force, but there was a snap to his voice, as though speaking to an inferior "Now listen here girl, I spoke to you as politely as I speak to lord death himself, if not more so; and I'll have you know that if I'm a plebeian, that effectively puts you on the same level as a beggar." At this he realized how old he sounded, and cut his monologue short. Screw her, he didn't have to put up with this classicist pig anyway. He leaned towards the other guy "Good luck with that one, I know her type. They'll suck the life right out of ya."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 12:35 am

ooc: Excuse me while I die of snickering-induced laughter-asthma attack xD

ic:

The air about Joseph seemed to charge as the other man spoke once more, but he quickly reeled himself in. A brief moment passed as he paused to close his eyes and exhale slowly. When they opened, the vibrance was there, but the was a sort of almost steel behind them, a measured level of disdain that directed, rather than asked, Droon to leave. Logic told him that the fellow student when only take such as a challenge, but his own attitude kept the steel in place despite all reason. "Clothing store?" His hand pulled out of his pocket, retrieving a smart phone in the process. "I might know of where you mean. A lot of the businesses seem to come and go --- competition and the like, you understand." His mind was analytical, his town measured, professional, and showing more clearly than anything else that he was used to speaking business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 1:16 am

Aelia nearly started laughing at the boy's attempt to insult her. Such was the funny whiles of mortals. She could get a decent meal out of him, if she so desired, but that would require making him feel absolute pleasure as a by-product. He was most assuredly not worthy of that. However, she would stick to her original mindset: either he speak to her like he had some class, or not at all. She liked the other boy; he clearly had an idea of the world and peoples places in it. "So I have heard, but I intend to last for an eternity. Bellezza Eterna is named as such for a reason. I do recall it being owned by a local; some older lady. I really didn't have the time to read such paper work. I was finishing my new line of dresses for release this spring." Aelia said, feeling the slightest stirrings of hunger. She'd need to work a little more quickly, so, to get things moving, she turned up her glamour. The boys should definitely be feeling a spike in their lust now. Hopefully the blue-haired one would go further in helping her, and the rude one would decide to be pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:48 am

Droon suddenly felt a tingling in his nether-regions, and he was willing to admit...he liked it. "On second thought!" He said, turning on his heel, "Maybe I can help. This guy knows business, but I know everything else." He recognized glamour, a common trick used by an old friend of his, but he didn't mind giving into it regardless. "See, he just wants to tell you about the competition, but I already know the perfect venue, because I know people; Where girls like to hang out, favorite places to eat, crap neighborhoods, you name it; The best place is across town in the square with the fountain. There is a death-bucks on the corner, meaning all there customers would see your new place across the street, and the area gets a lot of traffic from rich students at the DWMA, students who are always complaining about the lack of good clothes places in the area. See? Helpful." Dang, he nearly turned himself on.

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on February 8th 2015, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:37 pm

Her allure sent a tingling down his spine and to his loins, and the smirk only seemed to increase. Combined with the quirk of his brow at her words, it was immensely clear that she had him hooked without needing any bait. "Bellaza Eterna?" His interest further peaked, he watched her, distracted only by Droon's returning ramblings. His eyes narrowed, and he allowed her to adjust the young man before he continued his own speech, though static seemed to gather around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:44 pm

Aelia glanced around to the other man and said, "See, isn't it much nicer to be nice?" She asked, caressing his cheeks with her allure-charged fingers as a reward. She loved it when people bent their knees to her. Using her ability like this while she was hungry was risky as it drained her energy, but she was old and had a good amount of control. Plus, if she played her cards right, she might get two meals tonight. Both of the boys' blood thrummed underneath their skin, humming to the touch of her allure. It begged to be tasted, but all with time, she told her self. "Both of you can help me out. I just need to see this piece of property. Lead the way." She told them, hoping to cause a bit of infighting between them. She loved it when people fought over her, also.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:35 pm

Droon, confident that his was the better location, arched an eye-brow and gestured with a small wave to his opponent "By all means, you go first fancy-pants." He knew this chick had to be a vamp, but dang she was sexy. Eh, not like she can kill me anyways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)   All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All hope abandon, ye who cross the Queen (Open)
Page 1 of 1