Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED   Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 2:19 pm

Oren felt the gust of wind near him and his mouth dropped. "You're cheating! Two can play at that game." Oren began to hum song that bolstered his strength and made him move faster. He managed to keep up with Riel because he didn't want the boy to pass out from exhaustion because he hadn't slept yet. There would be plenty of time for him to sleep on the train, which, at the speeds the two boys were pulling, they made in record time. Oren quickly paid for the tickets, which were not as expensive as he had thought they were going to be. The two boys quickly entered the train and found their seats.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED   Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 2:26 pm

Regret was one of the first things to follow the elation the adrenaline and dopamine rushes the miniature race brought him. Breathing heavily, he slumped down beside Oren, holding his head between his hands as he fought the exhaustion and protests of his muscles. Soon, he was attempting to express how thrilled he was...

...and passed out before a single coherent word could form, slumping against the Muse and thoroughly sending himself into his unconscious wonderland.

He didn't awaken until Oren gently roused him, instructing him carefully to stand make his way off the train.
Back to top Go down

Help me, please (Mature: contains mentioning of rape, so read with caution) Private CLOSED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3