Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 4:11 pm

Red saw another girl with Red hair enter and realized how crazy the colors were in this room. We had an albino, two red haired chicks, a girl with purple hair and black and white haired twins. And a zombie. Red stood up and walked over to her partner, snatching the alcohol from him. She took a few sips and said in a quiet voice, "Fight club is doing well, huh? It's time for us to do our jobs as the leaders of fight club and clear the air a little bit, set some rules." Red grabbed a stool from the bar and stood on it, clearing her throat. "HEY. LISTEN UP." She shouted, getting the rooms attention. "For the stragglers, my name is Red and my partner's name is Ivory. We are the most bad ass pair in all of Death City. She glimpsed at Hikari and added darkly, "I got this scar from taking on three goons at once - and i killed all of them, alone." She let a second on silence set in for dramatic flair and then continued. "The rules are simple - no killing. That's basically it. I'd prefer that we keep all of our limbs as well. Now that we have another weapon meister pair we can do partner battles, and for those without - one on one." Red took a loud glug of the alcohol and stepped down off of the stool. She nudged Ivory, implying for him to step up and say some words.

Myra had found a chair and had the girls on her lap, watching the entire charade take place. Hikari seemed to be throughly enjoying herself, although Hitomi seemed a bit more cautious, much like herself. Myra found herself a little intimidated by Red, but was more excited to battle her and Ivory than she was nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 11:30 pm

Scarlet was astounded at how this girl knew her name. "Uhh yeah. That's me, but........ H-how did you know my name?" Scarlet winced when she heard herself stutter. "They won't think of me as 'Fight club material' if I continue to act all shy and closed. If I keep this up, I'll never get to fight!" She thought to herself. "You know what? Never mind that. What's your name?" She asked, eyeing the zombie-like woman. Scarlet drifted her eyes around the room, only to see a guy with white hair and a black tattoo under his left eye, A scrawny red-haired female, a girl with purple locks and eyes similar to her own, another frickin' red-head, and two young girls. She felt a slight laugh coming on from all the different hair colours, but forced herself not to show emotion. Honestly, all Scarlet wanted was a nice fight. As she waited for the undead american to answer her previous question, Scarlet contemplated whether or not she would go full out on these people.

(OOC: Sorry it's short, but I'm kinda rushing. I promise that I'm better at rp-ing than this. ;-;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 9:53 am

Ivory pouted at his weapon, but stood up on the stool anyway. "So apparently, dice I'm one a the founders of this place, I've gotta say a few words. So be prepared for a bullshit filled improv ramble about how great we all are." He cleared his throat, took a drink, then addressed the small crazed before him. "So welcome to the Death City Fight Club, everybody. As stated by my weapon, I'm Ivory. For obvious reasons. Let's lay down a few guidelines. The winner/s of a fight will be decided by me, and/or my partner. If we both participated in the fight, whoever has the most money in the room will be the judge. Next up, fights are gonna be fair. No, I don't mean that "fair elementary school" shit. Who do you think I am? I mean fair as in: weapon and meister vs lone meister/weapon fights are not fair. It ain't good, and someone's gonna die if it happens. And..." Ivory thought for a few moments. "Bottles are ten bucks. Give money to Red. Thanks, and welcome to the Fight Club." He stepped down from the stool and lightly punched Red's arm. "There. You happy? I did the bloody speech."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 10:55 am

(Ooc: You're fine curnewha. We all have times where we hate our posts. Self included of course Lol. Nobody is judging you :3 )

Franky smiled, standing with one hand on her hip as she looked at Scarlet. Franky placed her other hand on her chest when she was asked to introduce herself. "My name is Franky, and let's just say you and me have something in common. It's nice to actually meet you face to face. I hope I get to see you fight. Up close and personally."

Franky smiled sweetly at Scarlet before turning her head to listen to the aspiring speeches of the Leaders of our group. At the end of both speeches Franky looked at Scarlet and said, "Welcome to fight club. See you in the ring." Franky winked and gave Scarlet a thumbs up before nodding to ask her to accompany her.

Hikari and Hitomi gladly followed their Meister and sat on her lap. Hitomi couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. This was nothing like training, these people here were all, for one reason or another, looking for violence. She totally wasn't letting Hikari out of her sight anymore. It was just too risky with her talking to pretty much anyone.

Hikari had a smile and was humming. Waiting for something to happen. When the Leaders started their speeches both twins listened carefully. Hikari replied with a big "Wooooooh! Hitomi simply shoelwed a worried look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 1:04 pm

Red had started searching the room while ivory said his bit and found what she was looking for. She found an empty space on the wall and started writing. FIGHT ROSTER. Red realized she spelled it wrong but continued anyway.

FIGHT ROSTER:
Red (1)
Ivory (0)
Frankie (0)
Myra (0)
Weird twins (0)
New girl (0)

Red turned around and placed the marker on the table. "This is how we will keep track of our wins. I already kicked Frankie's ass so I get one point. I would prefer someone else fights next, gotta let us refuel. So as leader, I demand that ivory and new girl fight next." Red pointed to scarlet and took a swig of her alcohol.

Myra watched Red draw up the fight chart and pulled a cigarette from her pocket. She let the girls get the chair and stepped off to the side, lighting her cigarette and taking a drag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 3:01 pm

(Ooc: Okay! -sigh of relief- I was worried that you guys would think that I couldn't rp.)

"Thanks." Scarlet responded to Franky's welcome. She detected movement and her eyes automatically watched the red head do something to the wall. When the woman had moved away from it, Scarlet observed that Red had written 'New Girl' instead of her actual name. This made her a tad bit angry, seeing as the girl hadn't even bothered to ask her name, so when it was announced that she was to fight somebody named Ivory, she smirked to herself. However, she became even slightly more mad when Red had called her 'New Girl' again. It seemed that nobody had even cared about learning her name, except Franky of course, when she was trying to learn theirs.

"I have a name." Scarlet spoke up, deciding to rid herself of the 'New Girl' title,"I'm Scarlet, and I'd be happy to fight." She walked to the middle of the room, crossing her arms. "Aaaaaaaaaace.... Wake uuuuuuuup...." She cooed to the bird that was sleeping on her shoulder. Since Ace was small and black, he could easily blend into Scarlet's hair. Ace stretched his delicate wings and took flight. "Go sit on Franky's head." Scarlet whispered to the bird, who then fluttered over to the zombie and landed on her.

"Now that Ace is out of harm's way, lets start this thing." Scarlet smirked once more, while cracking her knuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 6:35 pm

Ivory chuckled for a few moments, slipping off his leather jacket and, just to show off to the ladies, his white t-shirt. "Scarlet and Red. I can't be the only one that finds that hilarious." He pinned the small stiletto emblem to his jeans pocket, then readied himself into a fighting stance, raising his fists. "I dunno if it's gonna be a fair fight for the gal. I mean, it's obvious which of the two of us has more muscle mass. Not to mention who obviously had the better looks. But you seem pretty bent on getting the shit beaten outta you, so I've gotta respect that."

The room was probably much less colourful and humorous to Ivory than it was to everyone else. To him, it was a room filled with bland greys and two bright red beauties. The first price you must pay for being an albino? Let's hope you don't like colours.

He began circling Scarlet, looking her right in the eye and not dropping his guard for a second. "You want people to know your name, girl? Give them a fight they won't forget." Suddenly, he dashed towards her and flung his fist into her shoulder, then backed up again to resume circling.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:33 pm

The twins sat on the chair side by side, holding each other's hands while their Meister distances as to not have the smoke near them. Myra was rather good about that with the girls. Hitomi wasn't too thrilled about the fight, but she was prepared to defend her sister when needed. Hikari watched the fight as well, although she was more... enthusiastic. "Hey, don't let that guy with no shirt beat you up. C'mon Scarlet, release the Girl Power!!!"

Franky smiled as Scarlet's bird flew up and perched in her messy hair, peeking it's head out to see. Franky watched as Scarlet walked into the "ring" getting ready to fight Ivory. She saw as Ivory sneak hit her and moaned with annoyance. 'Classic dick move, typical boy' She thought to herself. As she heard little Hikari chanting her smile returned and she threw her hand up in the air and then punched the air in front of her.

"Yeah girl, show em' what your made of. Girl Power!" Franky placed her hands down and then looked over at Myra. She slyly walked next to her and looked back into the "ring." "You seem a bit nervous, not sure about fighting with the twins?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 8:11 pm

Red, who had sat on top of the bar had finished her second bottle of hard liquir and was starting to feel a little tipsy. She watched ivory punch the new girl and snickered. "Get her, babe!" She yelped out before she realized what she had said. Did she just call ivory babe? She felt herself start to blush and quickly looked away.

Myra watched the fight and wasn't bothered when ivory threw the first punch. It's not like he was just ran don't attacking her, it was a fight with consent. Myra was so into the fight she didn't even notice Frankie creep up next to her. Myra laughed softly when Frankie asked if she was nervous about the twins fighting. "I mean we will be fine, it's not ability that I'm worried about. I just don't want the girls thinking fighting for the hell of it is okay." She peered at the girls and offered Frankie a cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:56 am

Scarlet chuckled when Ivory tried to boast about his looks and muscles. She shed her unbuttoned, button down, plaid shirt, and tied it securely around her waist. Next, her phone was pulled out of her back pocket so that she could pump some fast music through her headphones. Things like mash-ups of Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy, or j-pop songs, like 'Children's War' by Kagamine Rin and Len. Those types of songs would help her fight better. She was pretty sure that everybody in the room could slightly hear the music, but she didn't care. She watched Ivory's mouth move, reading his lips (she'd become fairly good at that since she's always listening to music.). "I'm sure that nobody will forget how badly you got your ass beaten!" She was almost yelling, considering that she couldn't hear herself.

Scarlet didn't even flinch when Ivory had flung a fist at her shoulder. "You call that a punch? Even my grandmother can throw a fist harder than that! I'm gonna show you what you're up against, and I'm not going to hold back! Oh and uh... Are you dating your partner or something? Cuz that's really cliche." Scarlet snickered and jumped into the air. She did a back-flip over Ivory, landing gracefully behind him, and powerfully kicked the weak point in his back. This would be enough to send him forward at least a meter. Scarlet then ran forward, placed a hand on Ivory's shoulder, jumped up, flung herself over him, while turning mid-air to face him, and forcefully pushed a rock hard fist in Ivory's face, just missing his nose so that she wouldn't break it. She didn't want him to topple on the floor in pain, ending the fight. That would be a little later. When she pulled back, Scarlet moved a small distance away from Ivory, bent into a fighting stance, unsheathed her blade to use as a shield against anything that Ivory would do, and prepared for him to try to attack again. After waiting a few moments, Scarlet became bored with how slow the fight was going. "I'm kinda bored of you already, can I use this?" She grinned, while shaking her arm-blade, and expecting an answer from the albino in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 4:51 pm

"Literally the whole fuckin' world is against me here... And I am not dating Red!" Sadly, these remarks of opposition and romance completely threw Ivory off his game. Especially when his opponent proceeded to bit the ever-loving shit out of him. Once she had finished beating said ever-loving shot out of him, he simply stood, and shook it off. Ivory may not be able to deal a punch, but he sure as hell can take one. "B-bored?! That's only because you didn't give me a chance to fight back, bitch. No weapons! I'll make sure you'll be... Entertained." Ivory grinned as his brain finally clicked into real fight mode. He wiped the blood that stained his porcelain face, then broke into a sprint straight towards her. A fist raised, offensively, for a fierce punch containing severe strength, plus the momentum. Or, he could just rocket his foot between her legs while she was expecting a punch. Which is exactly what he did. People think this move only works on guys, but you'd be surprised.

After his somewhat cheap kick, he swept around to the back of her, placed the same foot on the back of her head, and drove her face into the ground. He drove both his knees into her now vulnerable back while she was down, then, for good measure, took her earphones out of her ears and unplugged them from the phone. Ivory stood again, took a few steps back, and threw the earphones to the side.

It had taken a while, but Ivory finally realised that Red had called him babe.
"Wait, did you just call me 'babe?'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 11:09 am

(Ooc: You have no Idea what you just set me up for. >:D)

Scarlet rolled her eyes at the comment that Ivory wasn't in fact, dating Red. "No weapons? Fine with me." Scarlet quickly turned her blade back into her arm, and simply endured the pain that Ivory had inflicted upon her. After he had slammed her into the ground, Ace had quickly flown off of Franky's head in a panic, and landed in front of Scarlet. "Go get him, Ace." She whispered, only loud enough for the tiny bird to hear. With that, Ace flew to the albino and rapidly started poking and pinching the pressure points on Ivory's body, not forgetting to leave some scratches from his tiny talons. Ace was a bird that was made for speed and agility, so he was so fast that there was no possible way to be caught. Scarlet, with her headphones removed, her music automatically stopped. She figured that she'd lull Ivory into a false sense of security. ''I'll make him think that the fight's over, by laying here for about a minute. Then I'll show him 'girl power'.... Heh heh... This'll be good." She thought to herself. True to her word, Scarlet lied on the cold floor for a minute, while Ace distracted Ivory. She slowly got up, making sure that nobody saw her, and creeped up behind the porcelain skinned individual. Scarlet untied her shirt from her waist, took a sleeve in each hand, and started up a nightcore version of Sarcasm, the song by Get Scared. Ace stopped the small attacks and flew back to Franky, just in time for Scarlet to start her performance. "Oh Ivory.... You thought you had won....." She chuckled, before flinging her plaid shirt over his head, thrusting it back so that it pressed in so hard around his waist, that it pulled him back towards her. She pushed her chest into him, tightening her shirt around his waist again."If you aren't dating her, then does that mean you're single? Cuz I think you're pretty cute. Plus, I'm pretty sure that you said you were going to entertain me, right? Why don't you do that?" She whispered seductively in his ear. Of course, she wasn't being serious. She was simply doing what she had to. You see, the ravenette had observed how Ivory had reacted when she asked him something relating to love, plus, Ivory's a guy. Guys always respond in the same way when she would do this. Granted, she didn't do it a lot. But when she wants to entertain the people around her, She'll give em' a show. Scarlet was sure that this would render him useless, and it did. She backed up, smirking. Ivory's guard was down, and she could easily kick the back of his head and send him onto the floor, and she did just that. Once Ivory was on the ground, Scarlet anchored herself on his back, dug her knees into his elbows so that he couldn't move his arms, and stayed there, waiting for Ace to deliver the final blow. The little bird fluttered over, rested on the back of Ivory's head for a few seconds, and when he left to go back to Franky, you could see the little...... Gift...... That he had left. "Oh, and never touch my headphones again." Scarlet sneered, before getting up, grabbing her headphones off of the floor, and walking to stand beside Franky again.

(Ooc: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/275/0/7/333_I__m_only_half_evil_by_tsmarcus.jpg)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 2:12 pm

Franky was thoroughly entertained by Scarlet as she accepted the cigarette from Myra. Placing it in her mouth and lighting it up using her soul wavelength. Then she continued to watch Scarlet. In fact she was starting to think she could fall for this girl. Only time will tell but for now she would enjoy the show. Scarlet was definetly a natural born badass. Franky was even more entertained by her little friends fearsome episode. Not only that but Scarlet also pulls a sneaky trap for Ivory. And after the words she muttered in his ear Franky swore she felt her heart throb.

This show was getting more and more interesting. Franky couldn't wait to show Scarlet what she could do. Now that would be a show to remember. Franky watched as Scarlet walked back beside her. She then leaned in by her ear and whispered, "You're a bit of a tease chica. I hope your as rough with me in there. You'll need to be." She winked at Scarlet.

Hikari and Hitomi watched the fight, but weren't enjoying it as much as Franky was. There was a point when even Hikari stopped smiling. She clenched onto her sisters hand and then his her face in her shoulder. Hitomi stroked her sisters hair to comfort her. Neither said a word, there was no need, the message was clear. Odds are Hikari would take fighting a little more seriously in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 3:43 pm

Red was suddenly less sleepy when Ivory got his ass kicked. Her blush turned into a flush of anger when she saw Ivory literally beat to a pulp, and especially when Scarlet pressed against him. Her fist clenched in anger. Who the hell was this new girl anyway?! Ivory already had a red haired, bitchy sidekick!

Red stood up and moved towards the fight but stopped herself, how lame would it look if one of the founders of fight club needed help in a fight? Red shook her head, a bit annoyed. She had expected a lot more from him! He was always so great when he wielded her, they were basically unstoppable. Red wondered if it was her wavelength that gave him so much skill.

When the fight was over Red walked over to the wall of scores and pulled out the marker. She added "1" next to the new girl slot. Red turned around to face the group. "AHEM. So, who is going next? Myra and Frankie? The twins and Frankie? Me and Myra? The twins against me?" Red said with a bit of a smirk. Red pointed the marker slowly over each person.

Myra, who had a sudden twing of annonance towards Red stood up suddenly. "How about me and the twins all at once verse you?" Myra challenged her. Red acted so tough it should be easy right?
Not only that but she wasn't going to allow the twins to fight her alone.

Red raised her eyebrows and grinned when Myra snapped at her. "Hell yea, let's do this." Red hopped down off of the stool and walked to the middle of the room.

Myra walked up to the twins and tapped them, and they quickly transformed into the twin katanas. (They had practiced this trick at home to look cooler.) Myra walked in front of Red, the deadly katanas forming an X over her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 4:16 pm

The twins had been walking around town again, bored and without anything to do, they had found a flyer telling about a Fight Club. And as there was no better alternative they had decided to check the whole thing out and see if there's anything they could savor.

The moment the two ill-minded girls reached their destination, they immediately thought that they should have dragged Calvin along, but they'd manage on their own, and thus, the two entered the building, taking a quick glance around the people already gathered here. They weren't dressed in their usual get-up, they had decided to wear something more suited to going out and brandished an exceptional goth-loli outfit featuring frills, black, white, checkered ribbons, silver jewelry, and what not more, topping everything off with a set of cat ears.

After deciding that this place might suit their desire for strife and carnage, they approached the improvised bar, placing themselves on two stools, still watching the people around them, someone had to be the boss around here after all.

"I sure hope this place holds to what it seems to be, I've been twitching to get some action for forever now." Alicia muttered to her sister. "I sure hope so, else some people here might not like what we're gonna do to them..." Jasmin replied in a voice telling of her ill intent.

OOC: App can be found in my sig, and this is roughly how they're dressed now: Link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 8:43 am

Ivory was completely stunned. It seemed he had not moved from his face-planted position for several minutes. Probably because he hadn't. The poor albino was having a hard time figuring out what had happened, where he went wrong, or when exactly it was that his doom was sealed. Never the less, once the next fight was announced, he practically rolled over towards the bar and pulled himself up on to the third and final stool they had, slumping over the bar like a middle-aged white man in a mid-life crisis. The meister pulled a bottle of rum from behind the bar and poured it over his head, washing out the "gift" left by the bird. Then proceeded to chug literally the rest of the whole bottle. Needless to say, Ivory was going to be pretty smashed in the next few minutes. But that did not make him oblivious to the fact that two unaccompanied young girls were sittin' at a bar counter, heavily stocked with everything but water.

"I hope you ain't plannin' on takin one of 'em bottles, are ya? Cause, uh..." Ivory was about to lecture them on underage drinking, but found he was definitely not the poster child for that. "It's ten bucks a bottle. You've gotta pay like everybody else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 12:46 pm

Scarlet still had her headphones on, so she didn't hear Franky when she spoke. She decided to take one side of the headphones and put it just behind her ear, so that she could kinda hear people. Scarlet, not knowing that Franky had said anything, thanked the zombie for watching Ace for her, before shrugging one shoulder, causing Ace to fly out and land on it. With his heightened hearing, the little bird was able to hear Scarlet's music (Steve Aoki and Kid Ink's song 'Delirious' was now playing), and bobbed his head to the music. Scarlet noticed this, chuckled at the sight of her bird dancing, and joined in. The would admit, seeing this happen in somebody else's perspective would be hilarious. The ravenette watched, amused, as Ivory continued to lay on the floor. "Get up snowflake! You didn't die, did ya?" She called out to the albino. She watched him lift himself off the floor and seat himself on one of the chairs at the bar. Her attention turned to Red, who looked so angry at Scarlet that she was about to explode. Scarlet made eye contact with her, and sent her a 'Sorry, I didn't mean it' look. As Red added a mark to the wall, Scarlet noticed that it still said 'New girl'. Pissed off, Scarlet pulled a marker out of her pocket, marched over to the wall, crossed out 'New girl', and wrote her actual name. She smiled to herself and turned back around to face everybody else. "Now does everybody know my name? Good." She sneered, before walking back beside Franky.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 1:56 pm

The twins had come out of their funk just before Myra had tapped them. They instantly transformed into their twin katanas and materialized in Myra's hands. Hitomi in the right, Hikari in the left. The girls felt better being in their Meister's grasp. It felt almost like a warm hug on a rainy night.

Franky smiled what Scarlet thanked her and chuckled a little bit when she saw the bird dancing to the music. Then when Scarlet started to dance Franky had to join in. It was a little short lived when Scarlet had to go and settle a score with the score board. When Scarlet came back Franky placed a hand on her shoulder. "Nice job there killer, making a name for yourself." Franky chuckled at her own pun before noticing the little squable between Myra and Red. "Well, this looks like it will be fun."

(Ooc: Just so you guys know, I absolutely hate this post. I could have done better but I'm a little unfocused ATM. I Sowwy! D: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 4:03 pm

Red noticed Ivory getting drunk and clenched her fist. What if she ended up needing his help? It would be irresponsible to give a drunk guy a chainsaw! What a useless partner!

She turned back around to face Myra and the twin katanas. Red still had alcohol flowing threw her viens and felt a leap of courage. She transformed her left arm into a chainsaw, (just the blade and chains) and reeved her engine. She went flying towards Myra, bringing the chainsaw down to hit her.

Myra caught the blade of the chainsaw with Hikari, and quickly said, "Hitomi remove your blade." Hitomi made her blade dull and Myra smacked away Red's arm, spinning to face her. She left Hikari sharp, she made a better guard that way. Without a second to let Red catch herself she started batting reds chest and stomach with Hitomi. Red spun out of the line of fire and brought the chainsaw down on Myra once again. Myra caught the chainsaw with Hikari again when she saw the glint in Reds eyes. Red began to laugh and changed the gears on the chain, causing a strong vibration to shook into Hikari. The vibration was so strong Hikari went flying out of Myra's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 4:24 pm

The two bloodlusty girls had been watching the unfolding fights, searching for suitable victims, until an albino haired dude dropped dead right next to them, downing a huge amount of rum in one go after showering with it. Understandable, after all he had been beaten shitless just now.
Both girls leaned back unto the bar, and gave the loser one of their special smiles that meant nothing good.
"Well, initially... we didn't intend to get drunk, after all we're here to rip one or two people apart...." Jasmin began to explain, but was soon interrupted by her twin sister, who had dropped ten bucks behind the counter and grabbed a bottle of choclate liquor that had been hiding itself between the other bottles. "... but now that you mention it, a lil' bit won't do us any harm, it's quite the opposite actually, at least for me. A bit of fuel to stir the flames is just what I need sometimes~" She then took a gulp from the bottle, licking her lips after swallowing before handing the bottle to Jasmin, who did the same.

"So, who's the boss 'round here, 'cause I don't see us up on the score-board~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 9:33 am

"Woah there girl, take it easy on the booze..." Ivory pleaded Alicia, beginning to slur his words. He wasn't really in a position to boast about his sobriety. Just be glad he didn't get drunk on wine instead. That would make things weird. When the girl asked about the current "leadership" of the little fight club, Ivory shook his head. "Well, uh, that would basically be Red. The red hot red-haired greaser girl currently facing off with some purple haired honey. But apart from her." Ivory turned to the closest twin, blood still on his face for when he was beaten down when he jabbed a finger into his own chest. "I'm technically the leader myself. Hehehe." The albino have a chuckle and went to have another drink, only to find his rum was empty. He nearly cried. "If you want your names on that board, girls, you've gotta earn it. Or just write your names up on your own. That's always a possibility."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:08 pm

Hands in his pockets, headphones in ears, hood up, Matt shuffled around Death City. Doing so after hours was a terrible idea, but he didn't care. He was feeling a bit down, as he sometimes does, and though that a walk might help him relax. Matt felt a vibration in the ground and unplugged one headphone. Loud music mingled with the melody he was listening to, and he searched for the source. Matt found himself in front of a dilapidated building, with a poster announcing that Death City Fight Club is behind these doors."Hm, seems interesting enough," he murmured and stepped inside, only to be welcomed by a dark stairway. He made his way down the stairs slowly and cautiously, looking at everything that moved. The music seemed to get louder and louder.

At the bottom was a large room. Drunk teens leaned on the walls and stood in a circle around others whom were having fistfights. Looking around, Matt made a beeline to a long table that served as the bar. He wasn't intending to get drunk, he was just going to gather some intel.

OOC: I wanna join the party :D
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:51 pm

Hikari and Hitomi delved into their years of training at the dojo and with Myra. This Red didn't look like someone who would go easy. Especially since she has been intoxicated, but Hitomi was the only one of the two that took that in as a factor. Hitomi felt the force of the chain against her blade. She was no stranger to taking on strong force directly. Hitomi did her best to balance the vibrating energy within her form. Keeping both her and Myra from getting hurt.

Hitomi upon hearing Myra blunted her blade, a state the girls learned from their parents called "Training Form." Hitomi focused her strength with Myra's as to knock the chainsaw away easier. But Red didn't let up, she came in and attacked the same way. Hikari easily blocked but Hitomi could see the ill intent in Red's stare. "Hikari!"

It was too late, Hikari felt the sudden change in the rhythm of the chain and next thing she knew she was seeing all around the room before her blade stuck into the ground. "Eh, You won't get away with that." Hikari whispered under her breathe. She then used her energy to cause her sword form to fly between Myra and Red. While in the air she prepared to transform and raised her right arm blade to block another attack from Red.

"I won't let you hurt my Mother and Sister!" Hikari shouted up at Red, not even realizing what she had just said. In truth, Hikari had accepted Myra as a mother, but she never actually called her that, until just now. Hitomi heard it though, and it caused her reflection of her face to blush strongly. In fact her whole face had turned red. Her reflection could be seen putting her hand to her chest. "...Hikari..." Hitomi said softly so the only one that heard her was Myra. A tear came down Hitomi's face as she looked at Myra through the reflection. Her eyes met with Myra's and she smiled.

Franky placed her fingers between her chin as she watched the fight go on. "Interesting." She then looked over at the bar where the other pair of twins seemed to be making a move on Ivory. "Very, interesting." Franky leaned in to whisper in Scarlet's ear that was free from the headphones. "Looks like someone is having fun over there." She nodded towards the twins and Ivory at the bar. She then noticed the new arrival walk towards the bar. "Ooh, some new meet at the Butcher's. Wonder if he'd mind having a couple girls keep him company?" She winked at Scarlet who she believed knew where she was going with this.

She started to walk to the new boy at the bar. When she got close she went and leaned on the bar. Her hip touching the bar with her hand on the table top supporting her. Her other hand placed finely on her other hip. "Well, well, well, looks like we have another handsome new recruit. You must be a strong fighter eh? I bet you're not afraid to get... Rough." Franky leaned in a little towards the new kid, a small bit of her chest becoming visible. "Maybe you could keep me and my friend, entertained, until the fight is over? neh?" Franky batted her eyes and put on her her "innocent face." Welcome to Fight Club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 2:22 pm

Scarlet caught Franky's hint, and watched the zombie approach the boy. She chuckled a small bit when she heard what Franky had said. She walked up to the two, and parked herself next to her friend.

"Don't mind her, she's kinda......." Scarlet trailed off,"Anyways. Welcome to fight club. Hope you're strong, or else you won't be getting very far. I'm Scarlet and this is Franky. And before you ask, yes, she's a zombie." Scarlet welcomed the blonde-ish boy, before sitting on the counter, slapping down ten bucks, grabbing a bottle of liquor, and drinking a small amount.

"Oh my god. This tastes horrible." She shook her head to try to get the disgusting taste out of her mouth, before pulling out the black cherry flavored warhead that she had stored in her pocket, and popping it in her mouth. She didn't make any 'Look-at-me-I-can't-eat-a-stupid-warhead-without-making-a-weird-face-because-I'm-a-little-wimp!' faces. That would not be at all badass. She slammed the bottle down loudly on the bar counter and glanced at Ivory, who was looking a little tipsy. "How the hell did he even drink this stuff?" She thought to herself, narrowing her eyes questionably at the albino. She had to admit, he was rather good looking, but looks weren't enough to make Scarlet have a crush on someone. Plus, she knew that Ivory had a crush on Red, and vise-versa, so she figured that it would be pointless to like him. She sighed, turning her attention back to the boy beside her. "So, what's your name?"

(Ooc: Pointless post is pointless.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 4:42 pm

OOC: it's my turn right? Also it's so weird to RP a fight by yourself tbh

When hikari spun towards the pair and transformed back into her human form it seriously threw Red off. "Ugh, what the hell! I can't hit a kid!" Red took a few steps back, frowning. Myra stood tall and loosened her grasp on Hitomi. She was thrown off by the mother comment and couldn't focus. "This fight is bullshit. You're drunk and angry. It's over, we forfeit." Myra said darkly, letting Hitomi fall and transform. "A mother would never teach her children to fight dirty." Myra added, looking at the twins.

The adrenaline of the fight had Red spinning with emotions. She felt good hitting Myra, she kinda wished it wa Ivory she was beating up. Why was he such a jerk?! But why did she love it?! Red was pissed, and shook her head. "I'm the leader here and I decide when the fights over!" She went flying towards Myra, punching her hard in the face.

Last edited by Myra on March 24th 2015, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next