Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 9:33 am

"Woah there girl, take it easy on the booze..." Ivory pleaded Alicia, beginning to slur his words. He wasn't really in a position to boast about his sobriety. Just be glad he didn't get drunk on wine instead. That would make things weird. When the girl asked about the current "leadership" of the little fight club, Ivory shook his head. "Well, uh, that would basically be Red. The red hot red-haired greaser girl currently facing off with some purple haired honey. But apart from her." Ivory turned to the closest twin, blood still on his face for when he was beaten down when he jabbed a finger into his own chest. "I'm technically the leader myself. Hehehe." The albino have a chuckle and went to have another drink, only to find his rum was empty. He nearly cried. "If you want your names on that board, girls, you've gotta earn it. Or just write your names up on your own. That's always a possibility."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:08 pm

Hands in his pockets, headphones in ears, hood up, Matt shuffled around Death City. Doing so after hours was a terrible idea, but he didn't care. He was feeling a bit down, as he sometimes does, and though that a walk might help him relax. Matt felt a vibration in the ground and unplugged one headphone. Loud music mingled with the melody he was listening to, and he searched for the source. Matt found himself in front of a dilapidated building, with a poster announcing that Death City Fight Club is behind these doors."Hm, seems interesting enough," he murmured and stepped inside, only to be welcomed by a dark stairway. He made his way down the stairs slowly and cautiously, looking at everything that moved. The music seemed to get louder and louder.

At the bottom was a large room. Drunk teens leaned on the walls and stood in a circle around others whom were having fistfights. Looking around, Matt made a beeline to a long table that served as the bar. He wasn't intending to get drunk, he was just going to gather some intel.

OOC: I wanna join the party :D
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:51 pm

Hikari and Hitomi delved into their years of training at the dojo and with Myra. This Red didn't look like someone who would go easy. Especially since she has been intoxicated, but Hitomi was the only one of the two that took that in as a factor. Hitomi felt the force of the chain against her blade. She was no stranger to taking on strong force directly. Hitomi did her best to balance the vibrating energy within her form. Keeping both her and Myra from getting hurt.

Hitomi upon hearing Myra blunted her blade, a state the girls learned from their parents called "Training Form." Hitomi focused her strength with Myra's as to knock the chainsaw away easier. But Red didn't let up, she came in and attacked the same way. Hikari easily blocked but Hitomi could see the ill intent in Red's stare. "Hikari!"

It was too late, Hikari felt the sudden change in the rhythm of the chain and next thing she knew she was seeing all around the room before her blade stuck into the ground. "Eh, You won't get away with that." Hikari whispered under her breathe. She then used her energy to cause her sword form to fly between Myra and Red. While in the air she prepared to transform and raised her right arm blade to block another attack from Red.

"I won't let you hurt my Mother and Sister!" Hikari shouted up at Red, not even realizing what she had just said. In truth, Hikari had accepted Myra as a mother, but she never actually called her that, until just now. Hitomi heard it though, and it caused her reflection of her face to blush strongly. In fact her whole face had turned red. Her reflection could be seen putting her hand to her chest. "...Hikari..." Hitomi said softly so the only one that heard her was Myra. A tear came down Hitomi's face as she looked at Myra through the reflection. Her eyes met with Myra's and she smiled.

Franky placed her fingers between her chin as she watched the fight go on. "Interesting." She then looked over at the bar where the other pair of twins seemed to be making a move on Ivory. "Very, interesting." Franky leaned in to whisper in Scarlet's ear that was free from the headphones. "Looks like someone is having fun over there." She nodded towards the twins and Ivory at the bar. She then noticed the new arrival walk towards the bar. "Ooh, some new meet at the Butcher's. Wonder if he'd mind having a couple girls keep him company?" She winked at Scarlet who she believed knew where she was going with this.

She started to walk to the new boy at the bar. When she got close she went and leaned on the bar. Her hip touching the bar with her hand on the table top supporting her. Her other hand placed finely on her other hip. "Well, well, well, looks like we have another handsome new recruit. You must be a strong fighter eh? I bet you're not afraid to get... Rough." Franky leaned in a little towards the new kid, a small bit of her chest becoming visible. "Maybe you could keep me and my friend, entertained, until the fight is over? neh?" Franky batted her eyes and put on her her "innocent face." Welcome to Fight Club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 2:22 pm

Scarlet caught Franky's hint, and watched the zombie approach the boy. She chuckled a small bit when she heard what Franky had said. She walked up to the two, and parked herself next to her friend.

"Don't mind her, she's kinda......." Scarlet trailed off,"Anyways. Welcome to fight club. Hope you're strong, or else you won't be getting very far. I'm Scarlet and this is Franky. And before you ask, yes, she's a zombie." Scarlet welcomed the blonde-ish boy, before sitting on the counter, slapping down ten bucks, grabbing a bottle of liquor, and drinking a small amount.

"Oh my god. This tastes horrible." She shook her head to try to get the disgusting taste out of her mouth, before pulling out the black cherry flavored warhead that she had stored in her pocket, and popping it in her mouth. She didn't make any 'Look-at-me-I-can't-eat-a-stupid-warhead-without-making-a-weird-face-because-I'm-a-little-wimp!' faces. That would not be at all badass. She slammed the bottle down loudly on the bar counter and glanced at Ivory, who was looking a little tipsy. "How the hell did he even drink this stuff?" She thought to herself, narrowing her eyes questionably at the albino. She had to admit, he was rather good looking, but looks weren't enough to make Scarlet have a crush on someone. Plus, she knew that Ivory had a crush on Red, and vise-versa, so she figured that it would be pointless to like him. She sighed, turning her attention back to the boy beside her. "So, what's your name?"

(Ooc: Pointless post is pointless.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 4:42 pm

OOC: it's my turn right? Also it's so weird to RP a fight by yourself tbh

When hikari spun towards the pair and transformed back into her human form it seriously threw Red off. "Ugh, what the hell! I can't hit a kid!" Red took a few steps back, frowning. Myra stood tall and loosened her grasp on Hitomi. She was thrown off by the mother comment and couldn't focus. "This fight is bullshit. You're drunk and angry. It's over, we forfeit." Myra said darkly, letting Hitomi fall and transform. "A mother would never teach her children to fight dirty." Myra added, looking at the twins.

The adrenaline of the fight had Red spinning with emotions. She felt good hitting Myra, she kinda wished it wa Ivory she was beating up. Why was he such a jerk?! But why did she love it?! Red was pissed, and shook her head. "I'm the leader here and I decide when the fights over!" She went flying towards Myra, punching her hard in the face.

Last edited by Myra on March 24th 2015, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 1:13 am

Matt looked around nervously. This wasn't fun at all. The whole place, including the people in it reeked of alcohol and smoke. This was not the place he'd usually find himself in. People around him threw punches around, and fought with an intensity he's only seen practiced on evil souls. A girl lumbered over and talked to him, and Matt slowly became more and more distressed. Another girl came over and asked him what his name was.

"
M-matt," he mumbled, not knowing whether or not to trust this girl. He wanted to leave, but at the same time, he wanted to fight. He paused the music playing from his phone and looked around. "Does anyone wanna fight?" he asked loudly, darting a glance around the room, trying to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 4:08 pm

ooc: hey guys just a question - we now have several people on this thread (yay!!) should i make it a private thread so it doesn't get too crazy?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 4:23 pm

(Ooc: I think that would be a good idea. ^^;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 4:29 pm

((OOC: Agreed))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 4:30 pm

(Ooc: I'm alright with it if you want to.)

"Don't worry, Matt, I won't hurt you.... Outside of the ring that is. I don't think that anybody here will. Besides, I'm not sure that this is your kind of place." Scarlet watched the fight in front of her. She was about to bring the bottle that she had, to her lips, before remembering how contents tasted, and sliding the bottle over the counter with a little too much power, causing the alcoholic drink to tip over the edge and smash onto the floor behind the bar. Scarlet paused when she heard the smash, but completely ignored it, hoping that it would make someone angry. "Hey Ace..." Scarlet whispered to the little bird who was on her shoulder,"Go welcome the kid..." Ace did as he was told and flew over to land on Matt's shoulder. Scarlet smiled and pulled out her purple notebook and a black pen from Lord-Death-knows-where, and started writing the lyrics to the song that she was currently listening to, which was 'Echo' by a Vocaloid of the name Gumi. She quietly sang the song without realizing it while bobbing her head, and smiled to herself, remembering that this was her sister's favorite song. The world around Scarlet melted away and she lost herself in the music. Soon enough, she was singing louder and louder. Ace flew to her side, and pulled the headphones out of Scarlet's phone, causing the song to play out loud at the highest volume. Her head bobbing soon turned into a bigger movement of her head swaying, and hitching at certain parts of the song. Her long hair was whipping around with every movement. Ace was flying around in the air, doing backflips, barrel rolls, and basically anything that you could ever imagine. He seemed to enjoy the music almost as much as Scarlet did.

When the song was over, Scarlet finally realized what she had done. "Shit......." She mumbled. Her face started to heat up, so she hurriedly plugged her headphones back into her phone, put the notebook and pencil away (Still don't know where they went.), pulled her feet up onto the counter, and tucked her red face into her legs, leaving her eyes visable so that she could still see what was happening.

Last edited by curnewha on March 24th 2015, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 4:41 pm

((OOC: Err... How does the turn system work?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:00 pm

((OOC: Well right now, our little writing order is royally screwed. So I think we should probably set one up. How about this:
Myra
Curnewha
Spyder
Idoc
Ithaqhua
Matt
Does that sound good to everyone?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:04 pm

(Ooc: S'cool with me. Is this thing going into affect immediately? If so, I believe it's your turn Spyder.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:17 pm

((OCC: Sounds good to me!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:17 pm

((OOC: I may take a while to post. I'm about to head off to school, and I can't get to the site from their internet, but I WILL BE posting. Please be patient, little ones.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:21 pm

(Ooc: I-I can wait..... -Can't sit still-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:53 pm

OOC: wait can it go
Myra
Spyder
Idoc

Just cause I'm partnered with spyder AND idoc and I feel it makes more sense to post together in an order but spyder would still be next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 8:51 am

((OOC: Yeah I getcha Myra that's cool. The official posting order is:
Myra
Spyder
Idoc
Curnewha
Ithaqhua
Matt))

"Come on, Red, beat the scrap outta them! Like I could give a fuck anymore." He cheered Red. Ivory cackled maniacally at the girl that had once beaten him shitless making a complete fool of themself. "Who needs Death City Fight Club, when we've got Death City Glee club right here? Amiright?" He slurred as he rocked back and forth on his stool. He spun to the twins he had sat himself next to. "The one you're lookin' for is the red head one currently beatin' the shit outta the soccer mom. Wait a minute, aight?" However, he quickly lost interest in the matter. Being beaten to a pulp made him rather impatient. Or was that the alcohol? It's hard to tell anymore. Next, he turned his attention to the new arrival. "Yeah, yeah, welcome to the club and etc. talk to the red haired chainsaw punk girl to get ya name on the board and it's ten dollars a bottle. One a these girls is a zombie and the other is a cheap ripoff of my weapon, by the way. I would suggest something of a much finer quality...?" Ivory lazily looked him up and down, his brow raising. Sure, okay, I'll admit it. Ivory was a little bi-curious. Especially when drunk off his head.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 11:17 pm

Franky had enjoyed Scarlets little performance with her bird. She could see this girl playing in a band if she didn't already. That would be a good topic later. Franky was starting to get a rhythm going herself but Scarlet had suddenly clammed up. Semi-literally from the looks of it. Franky made her way over to her new talented friend and sat next to her. Sliding one of the headphones off her ear. "That was a very great show you just preformed. I really would have loved to join in but then you stopped." Franky did her best to look at Scarlet's eyes and put on her puppy dog face. "It's not fair, I wanted to dance with you like Ace did. It's better than hiding that talent of yours. Will you dance with me? Pretty please?" Franky offered her hand to Scarlet.

In the ring, Hikari and Hitomi were ready to leave the fight, but when Red punched Myra, well, they weren't going to let that slide. The twins looked at each other and nodded. Hitomi then changed back into her weapon form, but instead she formed in Hikari's hands. Without any warning Hikari landed a well aimed jabb to Red's gut, causing her to lean over in pain for a moment. A moment that Hikari used to raise her sister over her head. She took a quick breath before she brought Hitomi down and hit the back of Red's head.

Not enough to kill Red, or even know her out really, the girls have a lot of control when it comes to combat. So Hikari hit her hard enough to make Red dizzy for a few minutes. And she'd have a pretty nice bump in the morning. Hikari then released her sister who transformed next to her, grabbing her hand. They looked down at Red and said simultaneously. "Don't ever touch our Meister like that again!" The girls then turned around and hugged Myra tightly. They both looked up and asked. "Are you okay Myra?" There concerned eyes looking g into her's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 2:53 pm

"Shut up Ivory! Or else I'll kick you so hard that you'll be coughing up pieces of my shoe for weeks!" Scarlet threatened the albino. She sat normally on the counter again, only to have her headphone taken off of one of her ears by Franky. Scarlet listened to what she had to say, only to shake her head no. "I don't dance OR sing in public. Ever." But then, the zombie started begging. Scarlet had always been a sucker for big eyes. "I-I...... " She sighed,"M-Maybe l-later.... Like, at my house or something............... Not..... Not somewhere public....." She mumbled, turning her head away from Franky.

(Ooc: Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 11:20 am

ooc: bump 0.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 4:29 pm

(Ooc: Waiting waiting waiting....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 4:59 pm

OOC: I am terribly sorry, troublesome days... luckily I'll have some free time after tomorrow, which is when I'm gonna catch up with everything~
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 5:20 pm

((OOC: Very nice, because I MISS THIS THREAD SO MUCH! -DRAMATICDRAMATIC-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 7:22 pm

(Ooc: I MISS IT TOO. >_<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next