Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language) Empty
PostSubject: They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language)   They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 11:00 am

Elliot Faye, A.k.a Ivory, the broke-ass street vandal that could barely afford a crappy apartment, was on a cruise liner. The literal definition of a miracle. The albino had lost track of how many times he had blasted the song "I'm on a Boat" by Lonely Island, but it definitely wasn't enough. Ivory had won not only himself, but his weapon, a ticket each on the luxury cruise liner in an unusually intense street brawl. The meister had stacked up his plate with numerous kinds of goods in the (free) buffet, and was now returning to the duo's table. Of course, he also had two margaritas in his free hand. Hot damn, this cruise had the booze. As the hooligan approached his table, he shouted out to his partner, which he hoped was still actually there. "Yo Redders! I got us some a them margaritas the rich assholes are ravin' about!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language)   They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 11:48 am

Red was sprawled out, her legs up on the expensive table. She wasn't in her usual punk garb, but instead wearing a fire truck red bikini top and a long black beachy skirt. She had a black shawl On with large, red sunglasses. Her undercut had grown an inch or two but the rest of her hair was in a messy ponytail. She was taking a drag off of her cigarette when ivory approached her.

The cruise ship was sponsored by the DWMA, but there were plenty of civilians on board. Red sighed at the bright yellow bracelet on her wrist that read "DWMA STUDENT." It was latched tightly and no matter what method she tried - she couldn't get the damn thing off. Stupid shinigama Magic. She was pleasantly surprised when Ivory had gotten them tickets from another pair of students - I mean they did win the fight fair and square. Ivory and Red hadn't been able to get tickets through the school due to their "failing grades" and "history of unprovscted assult".

Red grabbed the drink from Ivory and took a large sip, pleasantly surprised by the sweet flavor. "Is there booze in this thing?" She wondered out loud. It tasted much better than the cheap whiskey she often drank with Ivory. She lazily ashed her cigarette on the restaurant floor and moved her feet so Ivory could put his massive amounts plates of food down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language)   They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 10:53 am

Ivory grinned, very nearly dropping his plate on the table and collapsing in the seat opposite his partner. He took a long drink from the margarita before digging in. "Please, like I would get anything on this trip that didn't have alcohol in it." The albino's outfit was almost as relaxed as his partner's, with a grey pair of board-shorts and an undone black button up shirt. As well as a spiffy new pair of sunglasses he had purchased on the ship. Not only did he feel cool, but he felt seriously relaxed. "Okay, how bout this, eh? After I finish this sweet ass free buffet food, we hit the hypnotist at ten. Have you ever been hypnotised before? I haven't. I'm checkin' that shit out. Then, if we still have our fuckin' sanity, we'll do that minigolf bullshit on the top deck. You feelin' up for it? Man I'm so pumped." Ivory had never been in a place with as many activities and events as this pre-paid cruise liner. Maybe he was getting a bit too over excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language)   They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 10:58 am

Red felt a small smile cross her face as she watched her partner get more and more excited. This was an exciting opportunity for them. Red didn't really have a great childhood and didn't have the chance to do fun things like this. She took deep sips of her drink and nodded briskly. "I think mini golf sounds like a fantastic idea."

She reached across the table and grabbed a fried shrimp off of Ivory's plate. She popped it in her mouth and was surprised by how much she liked it. Her eyes lazily looked around the room, watching the civilians and other weapon meister pairs enjoying themselves. This was nice, it was relaxing. She couldn't help but feel some anxiety. Things were never this easy for her. She placed the now empty drink on the center of the table and rubbed the shaved part of her head like she usually did when she was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language)   They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're on a Boat, Motherf•••ers (Open, Mature-Language)
Page 1 of 1