Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:44 am

Rogue let himself laugh, sliding back to sit in his seat properly as his eyes danced like galaxies. "Do you have other questions?" He asked, wavering just slightly when the waitress came by with drink refills and a basket of rolls for the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:53 am

"All these questions about you. Are you not a tad curious about me?" Nik asked lightly. He did have several more questions for the man, but those would have to be answered in time. They were personal and Nik didn't want to approach that territory on the first date. Today was the day for learning about where they each came from and what they enjoying doing in the world. Plus, Nik was curious to find out what Rogue was curious about when it regarded Nik.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:06 am

The boy's mind seemed to work quickly, his bright eyes studying the other man's as he thought. Where he came from was easy enough to answer, as it had been explained time and again. At least three of the languages that he spoke were known as well, and thus weren't really a topic that needed further discussion. Besides, what one knew didn't necessarily hold any depth, didn't explain who they were as a person. The passions, however... those, most certainly, did. "What's your favorite memory, from your childhood?" He'd asked it casually enough, his tone light and friendly, but his eyes still observed, almost calculated, curbed only by the true sincerity of his smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:49 am

Nik thought that the question was an interesting one, and it was one that he would have to think about. He had a lot of memories that he was very fond of. A lot of them involved the time he had spent with Svenja, but bringing her into their date would be unfair to her, himself, and, especially, Rogue, so he would axe them. Actually, when he thought about it, his favorite memory didn't involve her. "When I was 5, my father called me into his office. He said he had something he needed to talk to me about. I remember the fire burning in the back while he smoked his cigar. He had taken to smoking them after he had gotten a lot of work done. He asked me to come up to him and sit in his lap, so I did, and he told me that he knew something that would make me so happy. He then told me that my mother was expecting another child. I had always wanted to have a younger sibling, so hearing thing I was finally getting that wish had filled me with so much joy. I love my brothers, so discovering that Alec was coming, my first younger brother, is my happiest memory. I was just as excited when I learned that we would be getting Jory, but hearing about Alec was when my father had given the duty I still keep to this day. Keep him safe, Niklause, and love him like only a brother can." Nik finished with a slight hitch in his voice. He missed his family so much, and thinking about this reminded him that they were so far away. However, he refused to let it ruin the date.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 1:58 pm

Jarek offered a chuckling, smiling at him all the while, "I'm the youngest of two," he admitted, a shrug following his words. "I've never been the protector, but I can imagine the pride and joy of being so for others, especially blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)   Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating: The Unconventional Way (Private. Me and Duchess)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2